SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:49 pm

Diana wrote:http://m.eonline.com/news/925097/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-are-heavily-pushing-for-a-tv-wedding
Good luck with that Arie and Lauren. So dumb. JMHO Rolling Eyes

I cant wait for this. When you know, you know. I just listened to Courtney Robinson on Steve RS and agree with her, Arie has found the ONE, so why wait? My husband and I meet in December 1977 and got married July 78. We have being married for 40 years this July.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:50 pm

IMO (although I’m not sure why it’s not considered fact laugh out loud), verbally harassing someone at their own home is “jerk”- like behaviour. no idea Like, it’s one thing to gossip online/among friends, but to yell that crap out? That’s messed up.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:50 pm

Like I said this is a serious issue I'm willing to a be a little bit of snark but for me this is taking it too far. Goodbye.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:51 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
BKay wrote:It would suk so badly to have a neighbor who thinks it's her duty to post gossip about you online. I think Arie needs to buy a house with a good sized garage where he can keep his toys where they belong, and not have miss nosey pants spying on him.

:yes: ITA. It's scary to have neighbors like this women.

It's also pretty annoying to have neighbours who don't care about any rules and do what they want regardless of warnings and even fines. I bet all his neighbours loved having random people staying in the community when Arie was using his condo as an Airbnb, or having their guests drive around looking for parking spots because Mr. Luyendyk can't be bothered to keep his vehicle on his own premises. I'm sure this has all been brought up privately if he's been fined several times. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Diana wrote:http://m.eonline.com/news/925097/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-are-heavily-pushing-for-a-tv-wedding
Good luck with that Arie and Lauren. So dumb. JMHO Rolling Eyes

I cant wait for this. When you know, you know. I just listened to Courtney Robinson on Steve RS and agree with her, Arie has found the ONE, so why wait? My husband and I meet in December 1977 and got married July 78. We have being married for 40 years this July.
I can’t wait for this either! Lovely to see this link here as IDK if I’ve seen it before. Awesome! Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:It’s just getting a little tired to me. Every person who has come out with anything remotely negative about this guy (and there have been A LOT) is either A. Lying or B. The jerk in the situation, not Arie. 

They can’t all be A. Lying or B. Jerks. At some point you need to look at the common denominator instead. 

JMO.

Who are you referring too? Because if you're referring to my comments, I'll set it straight again. I did not say anyone is lying. I did not say Arie is not the jerk, I did not say every one is lying.

Once again, everyone is entitled to their opinions, and just because I'm commenting on what I think of the neighbour, doesn't equate to the neighbour is lying. I too am getting tired.

I meant nothing towards you specifically or personally, GA. Just the general feeling I get  around here that when someone says something against Arie, they immediately get called liars, then their character is called into question. Just my perception. 

I agree that this neighbor is doing some shady business posting pictures and talking smack on reddit. Not cool, pretty creepy. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have legitimate beefs. I’d be annoyed too about the parking situation. Idk.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:53 pm

mindless wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
BKay wrote:It would suk so badly to have a neighbor who thinks it's her duty to post gossip about you online. I think Arie needs to buy a house with a good sized garage where he can keep his toys where they belong, and not have miss nosey pants spying on him.

It's also pretty annoying to have neighbours who don't care about any rules and do what they want regardless of warnings and even fines. I bet all his neighbours loved having random people staying in the community when Arie was using his condo as an Airbnb, or having their guests drive around looking for parking spots because Mr. Luyendyk can't be bothered to keep his vehicle on his own premises. I'm sure this has all been brought up privately if he's been fined several times. JMO.

My question is if this truck situation bothers the neighbor that much, why not go to whoever in charge of the condo development and make them hold Arie accountable for his actions? Like I said upthread, It does seem like the neighbor wanted attention. I just think the neighbor could handle this situation better is all.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:58 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
mindless wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

My question is if this truck situation bothers the neighbor that much, why not go to whoever in charge of the condo development and make them hold Arie accountable for his actions? Like I said upthread, It does seem like the neighbor wanted attention. I just think the neighbor could handle this situation better is all.

Well obviously they (and probably other people as well) have brought it up to the HOA if he really has been fined several times. But if he just keeps paying the fines and not changing his behaviour, what can they do?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:58 pm

Am I the only one that's team no one when it comes to these neighbor wars? That neighbor and her boyfriend seem overly obsessed and petty and Arie seems like someone who doesn't think the rules apply to him, which is probably annoying AF to deal with. Everyone just needs to file a complaint on everyone, so this topic can die and we can move on to more interesting things (IMO) to snark on, like their club appearances and push for TV weddings!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:00 am

kmick0890 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:It’s just getting a little tired to me. Every person who has come out with anything remotely negative about this guy (and there have been A LOT) is either A. Lying or B. The jerk in the situation, not Arie. 

They can’t all be A. Lying or B. Jerks. At some point you need to look at the common denominator instead. 

JMO.

I just think if this story is true, why not just talk to Arie about it to try to come with a solution? It doesn't need to be broadcast for everyone to see. This seems like a personal thing.

Amen! That's what a good and loving neighbor would do, but for those seeking attention on the back of someone else dark moment, broadcasting is the way to go. Very sad!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:00 am

One of my siblings is currently engaged and planning to get married in a couple months. They haven’t been together long at all. A year (which is longer than Arie and Lauren). The engagement is fast. It’s giving me some anxiety and worry. 

My sibling’s situation gave me a new perspective on these quickie (and in the limelight) rushed Bachelor engagements. I’d be very concerned if I were Lauren’s family... and really can’t understand if they don’t have some concerns. All of the successful couples have said the real relationship starts now... and most take their time. I don’t understand what Arie and Lauren are trying to prove here with this massive rush. Unless that’s all it is... they just feel like they need to prove to the world. And that, to me, seems like an idiotic reason to get married.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:02 am

Aria wrote:Am I the only one that's team no one when it comes to these neighbor wars? That neighbor and her boyfriend seem overly obsessed and petty and Arie seems like someone who doesn't think the rules apply to him, which is probably annoying AF to deal with. Everyone just needs to file a complaint on everyone, so this topic can die and we can move on to more interesting things (IMO) to snark on, like their club appearances and push for TV weddings!

Very excited about this one!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz