SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:17 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
brownravens wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I don't think he ever loved her, so if that is indeed true, he would be 100000% over her in a heartbeat.  I never saw 'it' with them the entire season, not even at the proposal.  I think Becca knew it too.  Jmho.  

Which makes him proposing more ludicrous then...

Which he owned up to post-show.  

Are we watching the same programming? I haven’t seen Arie own up to jack. He’s good at half truths and lying though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:18 am

sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:Listening to some podcasts and it reminded me of one of the most troubling lines from last night.
Lauren: “are you 100% over Becca?”
Arie: “yes, 1000%.”

A$$hole. You would say that just days after breaking up with her.

Totally. He had a $hit eating grin while he said it too. I found that so troubling. 

Seriously, this guy.

And the whole time he was with Becca he was telling her that he felt so confident in proposing to her and he could never have real conversations with Lauren so he knew they weren't right for each other. He's such a master manipulator and openly lies with literally zero guilt. I've never seen anything like it. It gives me the creeps. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:20 am

Diana wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Which makes him proposing more ludicrous then...

JMO He hasn't "owned" up to anything at all that is the frustrating part Rolling Eyes

Yes, he did. Go watch the media rounds interviews.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 am

Mommyof2 wrote:The good news is that Becca has moved on.  
Yep, Becca moved on immediately and started her transformation into the next Bachelorette by filming "her story" as she calls it on the flight back to Minnesota from the breakup. Quick recovery! 'Atta girl! 

If history is predictor of future behavior, viewers that support Becca will take significantly longer to resolve their feels. IMO. Gosh, I guess it's already taken longer and it's only one day following the ATFR show.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:22 am

Aria wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:Listening to some podcasts and it reminded me of one of the most troubling lines from last night.
Lauren: “are you 100% over Becca?”
Arie: “yes, 1000%.”

A$$hole. You would say that just days after breaking up with her.

Totally. He had a $hit eating grin while he said it too. I found that so troubling. 

Seriously, this guy.

And the whole time he was with Becca he was telling her that he felt so confident in proposing to her and he could never have real conversations with Lauren so he knew they weren't right for each other. He's such a master manipulator and openly lies with literally zero guilt. I've never seen anything like it. It gives me the creeps. IMO.

That’s for sure. His convos ON CAMERA with both women were extremely contradictory. Usually I agree that the F1 fiancé shouldn’t watch the finale. Not in this case though. Lauren is doing herself and extreme disservice not seeing the entire picture here. Her “Arie handled this so well.” I mean...  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1f631 .
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:26 am

I don't believe that Arie loved/loves either one of these ladies. I think Arie wants a woman at his beck and call. Someone  adoring, to go with him on his racing circuit and scratch his itch whenever the need arises. I hope Lauren is ready to fit into that role, because he is expecting it. His complaint yesterday about how it wasn't easy for him because Becca was working, was so stupid. What did he expect her to do when the season wasn't over yet? His pure unadulterated selfishness was on full display yesterday.  AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:27 am

FLChica wrote:
Yep, Becca moved on immediately and started her transformation into the next Bachelorette by filming "her story" as she calls it on the flight back to Minnesota from the breakup. Quick recovery! 'Atta girl! 

If history is predictor of future behavior, viewers that support Becca will take significantly longer to resolve their feels. IMO. Gosh, I guess it's already taken longer and it's only one day following the ATFR show.

I'm telling you...that bus is coming soon. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:28 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:I don't believe that Arie loved/loves either one of these ladies. I think Arie wants a woman at his beck and call. Someone  adoring, to go with him on his racing circuit and scratch his itch whenever the need arises. I hope Lauren is ready to fit into that role, because he is expecting it. His complaint yesterday about how it wasn't easy for him because Becca was working, was so stupid. What did he expect her to do when the season wasn't over yet? His pure unadulterated selfishness was on full display yesterday.  AMO

Yeah I thought this was overlooked very quickly. He literally wants his woman to not have a life of her own. Big difference between "flexible schedule" and at my beck and call IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:30 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

JMO He hasn't "owned" up to anything at all that is the frustrating part Rolling Eyes

Yes, he did.  Go watch the media rounds interviews.  
Last night live, Arie apologized and definitely owned up to his behavior. 
BUT--even if no one in the world chooses to believe this --Becca chose to accept his apology. She even reached over to him and said I accept your apology and I forgive you. 
It takes a big person to do that. If she is willing to do that, IMO that is an excellent example to follow. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:31 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

I'm telling you...that bus is coming soon.  laugh out loud.  

I’m really perplexed. So much of this Becca low key shade feels so “blame the victim” to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:34 am

I hate that classy now is understood to mean "letting a liar, cheater, and manipulator get away with sh*t". I think a person can be classy and still stand up for themselves and still say "the way that you behaved was disrespectful, cruel, and totally unacceptable". I'm all for Becca doing whatever she needed to do to find peace (and make the producers happy), but I certainly don't think she needed to do what she did or that it's a model that other wronged women should follow. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:52 am

Aria wrote:I hate that classy now is understood to mean "letting a liar, cheater, and manipulator get away with sh*t". I think a person can be classy and still stand up for themselves and still say "the way that you behaved was disrespectful, cruel, and totally unacceptable". I'm all for Becca doing whatever she needed to do to find peace (and make the producers happy), but I certainly don't think she needed to do what she did or that it's a model that other wronged women should follow. IMO.

Word! Becca can take the high road all she likes, but it doesn't mean that we can't make up our own minds about Arie and his behaviour. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal