SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Diana wrote:I can’t even feel bad for Lauren at this point. The fact she willingly said yes to a proposal from a man who rejected her first and just broke up his last engagement six weeks ago is mind blowing. Altleast Jason and Molly had sense to make it in the real world for a bit before an engagement.  JMHO

All the while she knew he was still engaged? Don't feel sorry for her one bit. And she's moving to live with him in Scottsdale? A man who broke up with you on national tv after telling you he loved you. Got engaged to another woman that he dumped you for? Called you while still engaged to you? Broke up with her and came back to you? Supposedly proposed to you literally days later? Never mind that your family all knew he was a player and a playboy who played with multiple women before the show? The stupidity is just mindboggling!!!  Frankly, I hope they have a slew of buses ready to run over them both. I have absolutely zero pity for either of them!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:53 pm

@Sprite Orrrr is Lauren super smart for moving to Scottsdale? Gotta keep a close eye on him.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:If Lauren said she’d fight for their love early on while he’s still with Becca, what was she expecting ? Arie is an azz but how is Lauren innocent ? Just asking so don’t jump down my throat please.

I don't think she is innocent at all. I don't think she is Arie level scum...that would take a lot...but to me she is pretty sleazy and stupid. Can't wait till we hear from her after he dumps her sorry a**. She has absolutely no excuses. His history is out there. Expect to be treated like the rest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:54 pm

Sprite wrote:
Diana wrote:I can’t even feel bad for Lauren at this point. The fact she willingly said yes to a proposal from a man who rejected her first and just broke up his last engagement six weeks ago is mind blowing. Altleast Jason and Molly had sense to make it in the real world for a bit before an engagement.  JMHO

All the while she knew he was still engaged? Don't feel sorry for her one bit. And she's moving to live with him in Scottsdale? A man who broke up with you on national tv after telling you he loved you. Got engaged to another woman that he dumped you for? Called you while still engaged to you? Broke up with her and came back to you? Supposedly proposed to you literally days later? Never mind that your family all knew he was a player and a playboy who played with multiple women before the show? The stupidity is just mindboggling!!!  Frankly, I hope they have a slew of buses ready to run over them both. I have absolutely zero pity for either of them!

Ditto! I cannot call her innocent . Isn’t that what mistresses do to get someone to leave their committed relationship for them? I hope Becca has the keys to at least one of the busses because I think Lauren does need to be called into account . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Sprite Orrrr is Lauren super smart for moving to Scottsdale? Gotta keep a close eye on him.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 1f601

Cheaters are going to cheat. Unless she is glued to his side 24/7, he will find a way. Don't even leave him alone in the bathroom Lauren...that's probably when he is scoping SM for your replacement! And if she is that glued to him, he will tire of her even quicker. Sorry, but she deserves everything she is about to get.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:57 pm

I agree that what Arie did was not right. It’s not my life, so I wish good luck to all of them. They will need it!

However I’m not surprised or appalled at the fact that Arie and Lauren may be engaged, again! Because in the same span of time, Becca is going to most likely be engaged at the end of her season also. It’s the name of the game.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:If Lauren said she’d fight for their love early on while he’s still with Becca, what was she expecting ? Arie is an azz but how is Lauren innocent ? Just asking so don’t jump down my throat please.

We don’t know what exactly he said on that phone call to her. If he called on New Year’s Day and said “hey, I’m really doubting my decision. I miss you. It’s not working with Becca and I think it’s going to end, would you be willing to give it a shot or to at least meet with me?” and she said she would try and would be willing to give them a fighting chance then I don’t really see an issue with that.

Is she crazy? Probably, but if she has genuine feelings for him I can see her not wanting any regrets about not giving it a chance. Arie put this all in motion. These are two girls who love/loved him. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:01 pm

As for Lauren, RS said it best. It’s an ego thing that all F2’s wish at some point that the lead wants him/her back. She may or may not regret it later, but I’m positive other F2’s would give the lead a second chance also. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:02 pm

Here you go. Have at it with the comments.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-prepared-for-backlash-over-finale/

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:02 pm

What's even worse is they were together NYE (I remember seeing a tweet about her being the front row of the conc3ert or something). and probably part or all of NYD when he called Lauren.  Did he send Becca home early or slip out so he could contact LB.  

He's sunk even lower in my book.  Just all kinds of yucky.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:02 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I agree that what Arie did was not right. It’s not my life, so I wish good luck to all of them. They will need it!

However I’m not surprised or appalled at the fact that Arie and Lauren may be engaged, again! Because in the same span of time, Becca is going to most likely be engaged at the end of her season also. It’s the name of the game.

Right! If she even get the gig, and if she got it would she find someone or a bunch of guys with their own agenda.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:What's even worse is they were together NYE (I remember seeing a tweet about her being the front row of the conc3ert or something). and probably part or all of NYD when he called Lauren.  Did he send Becca home early or slip out so he could contact LB.  

He's sunk even lower in my book.  Just all kinds of yucky.

JMO

Are we absolutely sure she was in NY for NYE? I swear I remember her on IG stories with friends where they were out for sushi or something like that on NYE.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92