SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:55 pm

It’s a demanding series, IMO.  I have to admit that I wasn’t a fan of truck racing and was initially disappointed that Arie was pursuing it.  However, now I see that it requires incredible skill.  Arie had a  serious injury a couple of years ago, breaking his collarbone.  But he came back.  He also lost a dear friend on the track.  The dude truly loves racing.  I admire his work ethic. :yes:

Last edited by alwaystulips on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:56 pm

littlereddress wrote:Well here is some foreshadowing.

http://www.eonline.com/news/917695/the-bachelor-finale-sneak-peek-becca-kufrin-calls-lauren-burnham-a-huge-threat?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

So predictable. I'm pretty sure JoJo asked the same question. In 20 yrs we never heard the final two wonder if the lead is in love with two people. We never heard the lead talk about being in love. Now, everybody's in love! You're in love, you're in love, and you in love too!! 🐒

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:05 am

Posted pics in a more appropriate thread.

Last edited by littlereddress on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:09 am

alwaystulips wrote:It’s a demanding series, IMO.  I have to admit that I wasn’t a fan of truck racing and was initially disappointed that Arie was pursuing it.  However, now I see that it requires incredible skill.  Arie had a  serious injury a couple of years ago, breaking his collarbone.  But he came back.  He also lost a dear friend on the track.  The dude truly loves racing.  I admire his work ethic. :yes:

I'm not familiar with truck racing and didn't realize it was such a physical sport, especially with all the jumps they make. I can see why he ended up injured. Sorry to hear one of his friends lost his life. I remember when Davy Allison and Dale Earnhardt lost their lives racing NASCAR. Sad.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:09 am

I hope Arie gets draaaaaged through the mud next episode. He has been an absolute a-hole and he deserves what's coming to him IMO

I won't feel sorry one bit for Lauren, and she will be known for the next couple years at least as "the other women". btw how you get em is how you lose em
ALL IMO

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 Giphy
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:11 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/917695/the-bachelor-finale-sneak-peek-becca-kufrin-calls-lauren-burnham-a-huge-threat?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

What’s probably even more foreshadowing is Arie’s mom telling Becca about the track groupies. Wonder if Lauren got the same warning. Hopefully she’s prepared for that because they aren’t going away and I'd hazard a guess they will multiply.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:12 am

missnana wrote:I hope Arie gets draaaaaged through the mud next episode. He has been an absolute a-hole and he deserves what's coming to him IMO

I won't feel sorry one bit for Lauren, and she will be known for the next couple years at least as "the other women". btw how you get em is how you lose em
ALL IMO

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 Giphy

Lol! I posted in another topic, someone might need a mortuArie after this. Hugesmile
MSO

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:16 am

umngirl wrote:

What’s probably even more foreshadowing is Arie’s mom telling Becca about the track groupies. Wonder if Lauren got the same warning. Hopefully she’s prepared for that because they aren’t going away and I'd hazard a guess they will multiply.

Yeah, they call them pit snakes and they hang along the fences near the pits. They are looking for a rich race car drivers.  But Arie does not seem to be interested in the pit snakes, just other girls.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:22 am

umngirl wrote:

Lauren might not have received the same treatment, remember Lauren "instantly charms everyone with her outgoing personality" while "Becca who is normally confident, is shaken by the reality that there is another woman who wants the same thing she does: to marry Arie." So Lauren probably did not appear to need the pep talk about groupies from Airy's mom. ITA though, the groupies will increase now, not only is Airy a rich man, he is a race car driver and he was TB -----every groupie will want to ride this car giggling .

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:24 am

umngirl wrote:

Wouldn’t it be interesting if she tells Arie’s mom she met him at a race before and his mom goes, oh boy, another groupie gf. She’s must have seen a lot of them come and go in Arie’s life . But ita, this will increase the mob imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:30 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Lauren might not have received the same treatment, remember Lauren "instantly charms everyone with her outgoing personality" while "Becca who is normally confident, is shaken by the reality that there is another woman who wants the same thing she does: to marry Arie." So Lauren probably did not appear to need the pep talk about groupies from Airy's mom. ITA though, the groupies will increase now, not only is Airy a rich man, he is a race car driver and he was TB -----every groupie will want to ride this car giggling .
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 42 Tenor
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:31 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Wouldn’t it be interesting if she tells Arie’s mom she met him at a race before and his mom goes, oh boy, another groupie gf. She’s must have seen a lot of them come and go in Arie’s life . But ita, this will increase the mob imo.
You  bring up a good point. Could that be the type that Aire's mom was talking about? I apologize if someone already brought this up.  Could it be that the subject of a prior meeting of Arie and Lauren at a race, came up in MTP and that is how the subject of Aire's type came up?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92