SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:52 am

Arie makes the podium in the first race in Adelaide.  Off to a great start!

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/969440704505241600?s=20

Last edited by alwaystulips on Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:54 am

alwaystulips wrote:Arie makes the podium in the first race in Adelaide.  Off to a great start!

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:56 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 38 3806527698
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:29 am

Well, well fancy that! I live in Adelaide (Australia) and I had to find out Arie was in my home city from the bachelor forum Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:31 am

ReneeM wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Arie makes the podium in the first race in Adelaide.  Off to a great start!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Second Place in Race #1 at <a href="https://twitter.com/Adelaide_500?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Adelaide_500</a>!

I pity the children whose parents raise them with that philosophy. Boooooo! no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:39 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I pity the children whose parents raise them with that philosophy.   Boooooo!  no

I don’t know if you are familiar with the quote but it’s from a comedic movie. It’s a joke.

But I’m down for having a conversation about how participation trophies are actually worse for kids than this mentality.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 38 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 38 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:44 am

umngirl wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I pity the children whose parents raise them with that philosophy.   Boooooo!  no

I don’t know if you are familiar with the quote but it’s from a comedic movie. It’s a joke.

From, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, movie about a race car driver.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Storybook wrote:Well, well fancy that! I live in Adelaide (Australia) and I had to find out Arie was in my home city from the bachelor forum Smiley

How cool!   You should go see him race.   yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:09 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

It really was just a joke from one of my favourite movies of all time, which happens to be about racing laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

It really was just a joke from one of my favourite movies of all time, which happens to be about racing laugh out loud

It was a movie essentially mocking race car divers and the sport especially NASCAR which is a little different than Indy racing or formula 1.  All in good fun because it was hilarious.  "I wake up in the morning and I piss excellent."  

Last edited by littlereddress on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:So 1F has a new gf

‘Bachelorette’ Alum Jef Holm Has a New Girlfriend: Details

Does anyone else find the timing of going public both laugh out loud worthy and suspicious.  He had to do it the weekend before Arie's FRC/AFTR?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

#tryingtostealAriesspotlight laugh out loud
I clicked on the link. 
I was curious if she was human. laugh out loud

I haven't gone back to look for pictures of Emily, but when I first say this new girlfriend, I immediately thought--Emily. Especially the mouth and chin reminded me so much of Emily.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:42 pm

beader wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:So 1F has a new gf

‘Bachelorette’ Alum Jef Holm Has a New Girlfriend: Details

Does anyone else find the timing of going public both laugh out loud worthy and suspicious.  He had to do it the weekend before Arie's FRC/AFTR?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

#tryingtostealAriesspotlight laugh out loud
I clicked on the link. 
I was curious if she was human. laugh out loud

I haven't gone back to look for pictures of Emily, but when I first say this new girlfriend, I immediately thought--Emily.    Especially the mouth and chin reminded me so much of Emily.  

That’s funny because either these two share a taste in the exact type of girl or, Emily really did a number on them . Maybe that’s why Arie went back for Lauren . He was worried Jef would seek her out giggling
Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92