SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:56 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I swear to god, Arie could run a dog over with his car and people would be like, "Why didn't the dog just run out of the way? Poor Arie sad" What more does this guy have to do to show what a piece of sh!t (IMO) he is? It makes me sad that guys like Arie get defended to the ends of the earth while Becca gets accused of being fake, being an actress, being 'in' on Ross coming back, being 'stupid' for not knowing that Lauren was Arie's ~true love~ ect, when she's done nothing wrong. All JMO.

Speaking for myself, I just prefer not to buy into or believe all the bull crap that’s n social media. Nobody know what really happened, but by reading so many speculative posts, you’d think there were so many actually in the rooms as this was going down. giggling I’ll wait to see to what happens. Saying Arie is a piece of sh!t b cause he changed his mind ... well that sounds very extreme to me, considering that we really know diddly squat about what went down between the 3.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:03 am

IMO, this whole 'He never loved Becca and the proposal was just for show and Lauren knew' conspiracy theory just makes Arie look a million times worse. At least if he just fell in love with both, proposed to Becca, and then changed his mind, he's just an un-empathetic, self-centred a**hole (for the way he went about it and his callousness afterwards, not for the switch itself), but this? It makes him seem like a calculated sociopath who eagerly blindsided a woman and broke her heart so he could make good/memorable TV. And it makes Lauren look horrible too, for wanting to be with a guy who could do that to someone, just as long as he didn't do it to her. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:14 am

I keep going back to Occam's Razor: Lauren took Arie back because she's in love with him
Yup.  Just as Arie would have taken Emily back if she had read his journal and  reconsidered.

Last edited by tigertiz on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:15 am

Obviously the show has been hinting at something big, but I’m surprised the show gave the ok for this to be printed:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-called-off-engagement-to-date-his-runner-up/

Us Weekly is always pretty reliable when it comes to this show, so there are some interesting pieces of information.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:22 am

Are you kidding ~ that headline is ratings GOLD!! laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:26 am

“Arie didn’t handle the situation well,” notes the insider. “He wasn’t sympathetic or even very nice.” His callous behavior floored his onetime fiancée: “She was in shock.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-called-off-engagement-to-date-his-runner-up/

I sense a big bus with Arie's name on it...  :stirthepot

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:27 am

This isn't looking good for boy wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:38 am

Oh, I can imagine that tptb would give the go ahead no matter who the lead was, or what parties were involved. I can imagine that everyone in Becca's camp is willing to talk, imo. Just like cast who talk to RS. It 'elevates' their position, or significance. Imo, they want to feel important. But, there is no question that Arie, and Lauren are going to have a landmine to walk thru in the next several weeks.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:41 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Oh, I can imagine that tptb would give the go ahead no matter who the lead was, or what parties were involved.  I can imagine that everyone in Becca's camp is willing to talk, imo.   Just like cast who talk to RS.  It 'elevates' their position, or significance.  Imo, they want to feel important.   But, there is no question that Arie, and Lauren are going to have a landmine to walk thru in the next several weeks.
US Weekly gets a finale exclusive every season, so it didn't come from Becca's camp IMO - it came from the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:42 am

Arie is quoted in that article as saying the finale is going to be fun for him to watch back. Fun? What part about watching yourself be a callous a$$hole is fun? Do I have a different definition of fun?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:42 am

Ash2214 wrote:Obviously the show has been hinting at something big, but I’m surprised the show gave the ok for this to be printed:

Us Weekly is always pretty reliable when it comes to this show, so there are some interesting pieces of information.

I'm not surprised. With the terrible ratings, the show has basically been trying to leak the switch from day one.

And Arie appears callous, unsympathetic, and not kind? TPTB aren't even going to have to do anything; Arie threw himself under the bus. You'd think that a guy who had been angling to be the Bachelor for 6 years could have maybe practice how to show this thing we humans call "emotion". Along with them inviting girls like Tia, Bekah, and Seinne (one of which who already said Arie will never get married and just picked someone who will let him get away with his BS) to the AFR, Becca won't even have to lift a finger. She can appear to be the mature, bigger person who has moved on, while Arie finally faces consequences for his actions. And I can't wait. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:43 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:
“Arie didn’t handle the situation well,” notes the insider. “He wasn’t sympathetic or even very nice.” His callous behavior floored his onetime fiancée: “She was in shock.”

This doesn't surprise me at all. The lack of empathy I've seen Arie display these past weeks has been mind-blowing to me. 

I think Arie cares only about himself and is one of the most self-absorbed, self-entitled leads this show has ever had, and that's saying something. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92