SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:20 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Aria wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I hate RS.  

The spoiled F1 gets all the support, even when they aren't the actual F1. Chantal had a huge fan base, including Emily when she said she believed the spoiler during airing. laugh out loud

I just wish he would go back under his rock.  But since he apparently can't get a date, all he can do is talk about people who do date.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 2498057887

RS didn't even have to spoil the season this time, Arie did it himself twice.

And, I don't agree that the F1 gets all the support. I must have missed it when Courtney, Vienna, or Jordan were  major fan faves while the seasons were airing. Becca just comes across as likable, as seen with all the girls from her season liking her. RS's wrong spoiler didn't stop Emily from having an even bigger fan base than Chantal, did it? For the record, if the positions were reversed, I would be feeling sorry for Lauren (I mean, I still do, but for different reasons). No one deserves what Arie did. IMO.

I still hate him. laugh out loud  

IIRC, Brad 2.0 was all about Chantal on the boards.  Even when Brad was describing his F1 in interviews, everyone was saying he was describing Chantal to a T.   Very few supported Emily, most thought she was boring.  

Then we had that whackadoodle member that pretended she was Emily's friend constantly defending Emily.  laugh out loud

Yes!  When BlondieGal came out with her spoiler that Brad chose Emily, the board went crazy...crayzeeee!!    laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:27 pm

tigertiz wrote:Kasha and Bet- you are Naughty!   Yeah - RS needs a woman. A dog.  A hobby. A soul.  A life.

What I find absolutely mind boggling is that they allegedly filmed this new proposal at some resort "in Dana Point."   SERIOUSLY?   The show couldnt spring for a secluded house somewhere in LA?   An Airbnb rental?   What?  It would have cost them a couple of thousand dollars?     But they could have kept this under wraps if they'd bothered.   They could have kept Arie's visit to Virginia Beach under wraps if they'd bothered to do it in a rented home.   I dont get the laziness of these producers. I just dont.

How do I not know about these things that occur in my backyard. It's either at the Ritz Carlton or the St. Regis, now known as Monarch Beach Resort.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:29 pm

The spoiled F1 gets all the support, even when they aren't the actual F1. Chantal had a huge fan base, including Emily when she said she believed the spoiler during airing. laugh out loud

I just wish he would go back under his rock.  But since he apparently can't get a date, all he can do is talk about people who do date.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 2498057887

This is the truth.  We can look to last season for an excellent example of that.  RS spoiled Peter as the F1.  When RS corrected his spoiler, the fans were rabid, and turned on Rachel in a heartbeat, almost as if she cheated on Peter! imo, Peter treated Rachel like she had cooties and was afraid to touch her. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 3538374961    It was unbelievable.   They should have been thrilled that Rachel met Bryan, who treated her like a queen.  Imo,  his fans are still upset. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:30 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Kasha and Bet- you are Naughty!   Yeah - RS needs a woman. A dog.  A hobby. A soul.  A life.

What I find absolutely mind boggling is that they allegedly filmed this new proposal at some resort "in Dana Point."   SERIOUSLY?   The show couldnt spring for a secluded house somewhere in LA?   An Airbnb rental?   What?  It would have cost them a couple of thousand dollars?     But they could have kept this under wraps if they'd bothered.   They could have kept Arie's visit to Virginia Beach under wraps if they'd bothered to do it in a rented home.   I dont get the laziness of these producers. I just dont.

How do I not know about these things that occur in my backyard. It's either at the Ritz Carlton or the St. Regis, now known as Monarch Beach Resort.  
If you were RS' hand you would know about it!  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 3806527698

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:37 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:

This is the truth.  We can look to last season for an excellent example of that.  RS spoiled Peter as the F1.  When RS corrected his spoiler, the fans were rabid, and turned on Rachel in a heartbeat, almost as if she cheated on Peter!  imo, Peter treated Rachel like she had cooties and was afraid to touch her. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 3538374961    It was unbelievable.   They should have been thrilled that Rachel met Bryan, who treated her like a queen.  Imo,  his fans are still upset. Rolling Eyes
And still want him as the bachelor, imo would have been a worst season than Arie.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:37 pm

Diana wrote:Weird that chris only tagged Arie and Becca in this. Maybe she is the next lead JMO
https://instagram.com/p/BftrHYmFMCA/

Lauren responded, I see how it is, @chrisbharrison. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:38 pm

Diana wrote:Weird that chris only tagged Arie and Becca in this. Maybe she is the next lead JMO

Arie and Lauren also liked the pic. I have no doubt she will be the next lead! I wonder if we’re going to see heartbroken or over it from her. If the next lead, hopefully it’s over it!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:50 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

Arie and Lauren also liked the pic. I have no doubt she will be the next lead! I wonder if we’re going to see heartbroken or over it from her. If the next lead, hopefully it’s over it!

I agree. Ready for another strong, take-charge, Bachelorette, really cute & funny guys, and some great date locations. This season will be hard to tops for scenic views though -- Paris to Peru with Italy in between, wow! That's the way to do it!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Arie's recent IG post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BftzDRflxzE/

I think he is hoping for a little understanding. The calm before the storm.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:05 pm

And here I thought Arie would be another Sean Lowe. no no What a mess. 4 months with 2 engagements. Rolling Eyes Yep i doubt they will be celebrating their 1 year engagement like our 3 lovely Bachelorettes have/will. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:13 pm

I can't believe that after half a decade of pining for this, Arie shot himself in the foot to this extent. He's not just a dummy but an as*hole to boot. JMO. If SM is any indication, he's going to spiral at the level of shade if he's bothered now. JMO.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:25 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

He said it was the Monarch.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92