SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:26 pm

I'm amazed people, strangers even, write these long winded comments to him. 
I'm even more amazed cast even read them or invite them. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm shocked!  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 12 1f631

NOT! laugh out loud laugh out loud

ITA It plays right into the man/boy I always had RE figured out to be. Like I've always said Em had his number... She knew what he was. She wanted no part of that outside the show. I wonder if he will ask Becca to read his journal? laugh out loud If he had broken up with Becca and waited heck at least a week I may think a little different, but he DIDN'T...He has to know he has one on stand by before breaking off with one.. Sickening...Well so much for him not being with or interested in Becca since Dec............I hope Lauren is satisfied with being sloppy seconds. I knew he would make a horrible Bach and he proved me correct..Just my HONEST opinion..... As always...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm amazed people, strangers even, write these long winded comments to him. 
I'm even more amazed cast even read them or invite them. cantstopl

I know huh! What I can't get is people, adults at that, got time to be posting mean and nasty comments on someone's sm about they life and has nothing to do with them. They can't see their the one with the problem. Bunch of crazies.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:14 pm

Wow, what a flippin azz hat Arie is. I'm surprised he didn't bring Lauren to the break-up pull the ring off Becca's finger and place it on Lauren's, he might as well have.

All JMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:15 pm

Rolly wrote:I just wonder, what would Arie have to do to lose support from those still supporting him? Arie is the an awful human being to do what he did! He and Lauren deserve each other. JMO.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:23 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Rolly wrote:I just wonder, what would Arie have to do to lose support from those still supporting him? Arie is the an awful human being to do what he did! He and Lauren deserve each other. JMO.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well to play devil's advocate: 
Even those people that have admitted to horrendous crimes and have been incarcerated for such have fans of the opposite sex(or maybe the same sex even) flocking for their attention. Many marry knowing that person will never leave prison. So go figure. 
With that in perspective, this forum allows our members to choose for themselves who they can like or support or dislike etc. I try not to lose too much sleep if someone's opinion differs from mine.
 I hope others do the same. 
I can say after all this time on moderating, one season pretty much bleeds into another. The member whose opinion differs from another member one season, might be like minded another.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:30 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:If Lauren said she’d fight for their love early on while he’s still with Becca, what was she expecting ? Arie is an azz but how is Lauren innocent ? Just asking so don’t jump down my throat please.
IMO, it sounds like RS said that Lauren didn't ask for it and for it especially this way so why take it out on her?

Just trying to wrap my head around this. Same as people still doubting what RS says about timeline etc. :crazed
Jmo
Have I been doubting what RS says about the timeline?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:57 pm

Linds911 wrote:And here I thought Arie would be another Sean Lowe. no no What a mess. 4 months with 2 engagements. Rolling Eyes Yep i doubt they will be celebrating their 1 year engagement like our 3 lovely Bachelorettes have/will. jmo.

I'm curious to see how long it lasts. I think both he and Lauren will be so desperate to prove their detractors (aka 99% of viewers) wrong, they'll stay together longer than normal. And, at the end of the day, I don't doubt Arie's ability to stay in a relationship for a long time - he was with Sydney for a full year and they didn't even love each other and he was with Cassie for years. I just doubt his ability to be in a monogamous, respectful, healthy relationship as every single ex of his has accused him of being a terrible partner. It just comes down to how much Lauren will put up. Jillian admitted she put up with Ed's cheating for far too long because she was so desperate for marriage and babies and I worry that Lauren will do the same. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:57 pm

I'm doubting the timeline and till something tells me different, I'm going to still be doubting him.

If Becca gets the next gig, I just want to know the ending to that one. Because the saga continues. How long will that last
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:03 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:Weird that chris only tagged Arie and Becca in this. Maybe she is the next lead JMO
https://instagram.com/p/BftrHYmFMCA/

Lauren responded, I see how it is, @chrisbharrison.  laugh out loud

I don't see where CH tagged anyone but this. Is there a s/shot anywhere?

chrisbharrison That feeling when you’re always the third... or in this case, the fourth wheel #TheBachelor #HostLife

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Have fun dissecting the blog.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-why-kendall-sent-home-kept-lauren-b-stressful-date/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:Weird that chris only tagged Arie and Becca in this. Maybe she is the next lead JMO
https://instagram.com/p/BftrHYmFMCA/

Lauren responded, I see how it is, @chrisbharrison.  laugh out loud

I don't see where CH tagged anyone but this. Is there a s/shot anywhere?

chrisbharrison That feeling when you’re always the third... or in this case, the fourth wheel #TheBachelor #HostLife

If you click the little silhouette on the lower left of the pic the tags show up.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 12 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 12 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92