SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:06 am

northernviewer wrote:
mindless wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:I just want to shake Lauren and be like "wake up girl!" Arie's words mean nothing, he says whatever he needs to in the moment to get what he wants (before he moves on to the next thing). I hope she watches this proposal and comes to her senses and dumps him. All JMO

Me too. The guy is full of the poopiest poop that ever pooped. Lauren, you can do so much better than this pervy grandpa! (Referring to those awful cardigans, not his hair.) JMO.

Go to Google and type in mens cardiagans .... see who’s wearing them and which stores are selling them.  They’re a fashioni trend and not the stereotypical grandpa sweater like you think.   It’s not just Mr Rogers who’s wearing them these days cantstopl rofl
Too bad Arie can't pull them off. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:09 am

ReneeM wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
mindless wrote:

Me too. The guy is full of the poopiest poop that ever pooped. Lauren, you can do so much better than this pervy grandpa! (Referring to those awful cardigans, not his hair.) JMO.

Go to Google and type in mens cardiagans .... see who’s wearing them and which stores are selling them.  They’re a fashioni trend and not the stereotypical grandpa sweater like you think.   It’s not just Mr Rogers who’s wearing them these days cantstopl rofl
Too bad Arie can't pull them off. Jmo.

I think he looks just fine ... all a matter of taste and opinion...just like most things in life ....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:53 am

Ummm, does anyone notice anything unusual in this photo?  laugh out loud. I'll wait.   Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 58 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3egO6nzfc/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:57 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Ummm, does anyone notice anything unusual in this photo?  laugh out loud. I'll wait.   Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 58 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3egO6nzfc/

That seems like just the fit of his jeans (unless Krystal *was* right about the needle thing), but maybe it's become tradition for the F2 to have a boner pic (see Peter/Rachel and Jojo/Ben)!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:15 am

So I went to a wedding tonight . Quite a surprise when my friend’s daughter who did their own vows says, “I’m going to choose you today and tomorrow “. I’m thinking that’s what Arie should have said. At least that was more realistic . Today and tomorrow was doable for him .
Then I thought , that sounded so cliché.
http://www.puckermob.com/moblog/a-letter-to-the-man-i-currently-love-my-hope-for-10-years-from-now

Rolling Eyes

Best line I read on reddit about the HULU oops .
“ Did the guy at the Hawaii Missile Alert Center get a new job at HULU? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 58 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:37 am

northernviewer wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
missnana wrote:
Thanks for positing this.

I noticed how blank his face is while proposing to her, no emotion, no warmth. As if he is doing the laundry or paying the waitress for dinner. Becca's face showed excitement, happiness, and emotion. His face? a blank paper.
It was like they were both reading lines. SMH

I agree ... and early in the day ... no sunset pics this season.  
Yep, I wonder though if we will get a sunset pic when Arie proposes to Lauren....bet it will be cute!

pbmax wrote:
umngirl wrote:
pbmax wrote:I'm not a betting person nor should be. But I bet Arie had some emotions when he was begging for Lauren to take him back and when he proposed to her. I see a big difference in him now compared to the beginning of the season, because I was concerned at the beginning that he didn't find love. After all he's been through and crap, he's out the so-called bubble. laugh out loud

I’m going to disagree about the bubble. Their relationship hasn’t even hit the light of day yet because it’s still a “secret.” The bubble is still firmly in place. JMO

Well love doesn't hinge on whether a relationship is open or in secret and their relationship really started after the show. I don't believe in the "bubble" it's either they fell in love or not. Some just want to win or an ego problem, Melissa and Jennifer from Plo season are a prime examples, they knew they didn't have any real feelings. JMO
Actually Melissa from Jason's season was all about "winning" IMO.  She did and said exactly what Jason wanted to hear and truth be dammed.  I get that impression with Becca

northernviewer wrote:
pbmax wrote:I'm not a betting person nor should be. But I bet Arie had some emotions when he was begging for Lauren to take him back and when he proposed to her. I see a big difference in him now compared to the beginning of the season, because I was concerned at the beginning that he didn't find love. After all he's been through and crap, he's out the so-called bubble. laugh out loud

:yes:

My one big wish for Arie is that he flips Bach nation the bird and that him and Lauren give a relationship a try away from MF and his minions.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 58 1176891977
I hope that Lauren actually goes on the road with Arie for a while so that they can get to know each other better without time lagging.  Meaning, if they are together all the time, what better way to find out each other's moods, and how they handle situations.

GuardianAngel wrote:As far as the lead not being able to fall in love after 6 weeks, how is it any different than the F1-F2 saying they are in love with the lead?

Someone sorry I forget who, catching up, compared that FRC to Bach Canada, was spot on. Becca didn't appear to me to be surprised or overjoyed. NL got more than his share of advertisement. We'll be able to compare rings after those shots.

Becca has IMO that throwing head back aka Andi Dorfman down pat which I noticed all season long.
True with Becca....again the winning vibe from here come he!! or high water.  But with Bach Can finish, I think the same thing could of happened with Arie as well....the family weighed in on Bachcan and the ending changed.  I can see that happening here as well....gonna watch for that when I see it unfold.

Aria wrote:
Diana wrote:Becca is nothing like Andi IMO.

It's funny - Andi talked about how she used the money her family had given her for a meal plan to buy designer shoes instead, whereas Becca is so normal and down-to-earth, she told the magazine that Arie bought her louis Vuittons (he brought her Loubitons). She clearly isn't spoiled or materialistic *at all*. They sent her back to the mansion with all her stuff to make the girls jealous and instead they were all happy for her. It's like that source (who was clearly a contestant this season) said: people see Becca as a pure soul. I'm sure she's not, as everyone has their flaws, but she's clearly a very kind person that people around really love and feel protective of. I've never seen that with Andi. Even the people that love her don't ever mention her kindness or loving soul.

I think Becca is much more of a Jojo/Des/Jilly type. IMO.
Sorry but I don't see Jilly nor Des as the "winning" type that I see Jojo and Becca as.  To me, Becca kept answering the way that she thought Arie wanted to hear.

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We all see things differently and that's perfectly fine. To me, Andi threw her head back a lot, Becca does the same thing. Andi spoke with fake emotions trying to convince viewers, IMO Becca does the same or show very little emotions.

The FRC is a good example of what I mean. Throw head back, smile, no tears, that I could see, not overjoyed from what I saw.

Not sure this video of Becca has been posted but she claims she is freaking out.  I believe Becca is trying hard to please Arie but I don't think she is fake like Andi.  JMO.

"The Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr. "Becca's Freaking Out Over Lauren" Sneak Peek"

I see Becca as trying to make Arie believe her at all costs.  I just don't see Becca as real in that department.

I hope Arie gets draaaaaged through the mud next episode. He has been an absolute a-hole and he deserves what's coming to him IMO

I won't feel sorry one bit for Lauren, and she will be known for the next couple years at least as "the other women". btw how you get em is how you lose em

I know I have asked this several times before and yet no response so will try again.  What makes him the A Hole as he's been called?  Is that because he did something that would make him happy cause it is his life? OR showing the lack of empathy?  It's also been said that he has shown little respect because he isn't acting upset or sad with Becca.....Is he supposed to be sad and not show that he did find someone he wanted to be with until the finale, no matter how he's feeling?  I am just dumbfounded to those thoughts as I don't understand so would really appreciate any and all help I can get.  I am also wondering, why is Lauren such a bad person and can I be directed to the proof of it?  Isn't she just doing something cause it's her life and she's living it the way she wants?  How is it that she's a bad person for living her life?  It's been said that she is such a bad person because she hurt another girl?    Have I got the gist of it?? For me, I'd prefer to see how this all plays out before I ASSUME things considering A) I haven't seen anything with regards to the finale and how it plays out, B) I saw info on only 2 relationships yet it's been said that he's done this to others countless times yet I don't personally see proof of it unless I have missed it somewhere.  If so, could someone direct me to it??

Can someone give me the proof or direct me to the proof here if it is available of all the women Arie has had and what he's done.  Things get burried around here so it's hard to know for sure.  Thanks!

I find it weird how it's been a given that Becca will be the next lead.  There has been no announcement, AND, during the WTA, it is Tia that was set up as the next lead IMO.  

I guess it's a matter of color me confused.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:53 am

Actually this is very interesting. It was posted on the thread earlier and I saw this quote in it that really goes to what I was saying earlier about how Becca is there to win at all costs.

"She's making big motions, making sure she stands out." Brown adds the caveat that of course this could be the work of the producers, but otherwise it seems like she's ready to make an impression. "Becca is gonna go after him," adds Brown.
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/arie-luyendyk-jr-becca-ks-body-language-proves-they-have-fun-together-according-to-expert-8245198

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:06 am

Isn’t that the gist of the show? To stand out amongst 25 or 29 women and get the guy to propose?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:29 am

SarahD wrote:Isn’t that the gist of the show? To stand out amongst 25 or 29 women and get the guy to propose?
IMO, you also need to be yourself instead of making out that you are someone else. I just think that Becca is doing that. She's saying/doing what Arie wants so what happens when the show is done and they now have to spend time together for one or both of them to realize that the other one just isn't who they pretended to be.....how long does anyone think that will last?

I think that Becca was just trying too hard to be the perfect person but when the cameras go away, is she still that person?

We have heard Jason say about Melissa is that when the cameras went away, things changed with her.....no wonder that didn't work. Maybe the same thing happened here too? It's a matter of watching to see how it all plays out.

BTW, I seriously think that Tia is VERY much in the running for the next ette with how the producers were setting her up to be the next ette with the questions, the seat she's in, etc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:05 am

To answer why Arie could be an A-hole:

If he went along with production to film the break up with Becca under the guise of a SHV then that alone makes him an a-hole. Nobody can tell me that he was forced to do any of that. He could have went about it a better way but he didn't care. A-hole is actually too nice of a word for him if all of that is true

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:28 am

2boys3girls wrote:To answer why Arie could be an A-hole:

If he went along with production to film the break up with Becca under the guise of a SHV then that alone makes him an a-hole. Nobody can tell me that he was forced to do any of that. He could have went about it a better way but he didn't care. A-hole is actually too nice of a word for him if all of that is true

Agreed! Some people might be okay with the idea that "it's your life you have the right to do what it takes to make yourself happy". But for me, if getting to that happiness means you treat others like dirt with no empathy or respect, I can't understand how that can bring anyone happiness in the long run and have a hard time showing support for a person that treats others with such disregard. Arie is very selfish and impulsive... traits most toddlers outgrow.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:44 am

Why Arie's an a-hole (IMO)? It's a combination of things.

- His past dating history.
- Telling two women ILY repeatedly when it's clear IMO that he only loves himself.
- Proposing to one and telling her he'll choose her every day, just to give up on that like 3 weeks later.
- Trying to set up his next relationship before ending his first engagement.
- Blindsiding his then fiancée with a breakup on camera, so she can relive her unedited dumping with the whole nation.
- Telling everyone who'll listen how he's so so happy, 12/10 on the happy scale, within days/weeks of said breakup.
- Potentially getting engaged again after 6 weeks to a woman he can't even have a conversation with.

All JMO, but I've called guys a-holes for far far less.

At this point I feel like Arie is a badly programmed robot rather than a real human with real feelings. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92