SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:06 pm

And then again, we don't really know how things went down. My jury is still out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Pirouette Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:50 pm

This bachelor show is supposed to leave plenty of heartbroken girls any way. There’s no surprise. The girls know what they sign up for. There’s neither going to be a perfect way to let someone go.
As for the “I’m happy” from Arie, it was a response to a question. What else was he supposed to say? He was not bragging, he was answering without elaborating. I don’t know the circumstances of how things happen (neither do most of us), so I believe it’s very premature to enter the blame game IMO. And I have the feeling that regardless how Arie handled the situation, he’s going to be critized anyway.
JMO
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:19 pm

Nah, I was one of the biggest Arie defenders (check my post history of you must), but I'm not going to make excuses for the guy. He could have easily answered that question with a "it was a difficult journey, but I'm at peace with my decision", but an emphasis and repetition of "so happy, so happy" was extra and totally not required. And when it come to liking her IG pics - as Lauren Conrad once said "if that's what you're doing in front of everyone, I don't even want to know what you're doing in private". I must have missed the memo that the girls sign up to get cheated on and disrespected once they're engaged to the guy. So Sean can cheat on Catherine and it would be totally cool because she signed up for it 5 years ago? That makes zero sense. Because anyone with any common sense knows that rules change once you enter into a committed relationship with someone. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:51 pm

IA @Aria. Arie's behavior is on him and he gets no pass from me. If any other lead pulled this stuff that Arie seems to have I'd feel the exact same way. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:59 pm

They knew Jason wanted Molly so they figured it would make great tv to have him discuss it with her during the sit down for the shock factor.

They are doing the same thing with Arie. Once the discussion was had, no way would they pass up the opportunity to get it on film. I believe it was probably done at her parents house because they had to get the parents involved for the drama of it all IMHO.

Can someone clarify for me how he cheated on Becca? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:41 am

Arie kind of creeps me out.  laugh out loud.  When I see him with these girls, I keep thinking he is way too old for them.  Maybe it's the gray hair that is throwing me off.   Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:02 am

At least Arie is consistent in the age group he picks from . giggling His ex Sydney was 26. Courtney who knows and accepts him for who he is, might be too old for him. She’s 34.
Wonder if he’s trying to regain his Emily glory days . She was 26. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:29 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Arie kind of creeps me out.  laugh out loud.  When I see him with these girls, I keep thinking he is way too old for them.  Maybe it's the gray hair that is throwing me off.   Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 3806527698
It must be.  We have had older Bachelors including Nick with girls the same ages.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They knew Jason wanted Molly so they figured it would make great tv to have him discuss it with her during the sit down for the shock factor.

They are doing the same thing with Arie. Once the discussion was had, no way would they pass up the opportunity to get it on film. I believe it was probably done at her parents house because they had to get the parents involved for the drama of it all IMHO.

Can someone clarify for me how he cheated on Becca?
TYIA

The speculation that Arie cheated on Becca is based on:
1. The RS said that Arie called Lauren on the day of the premiere (just one call or several - we don't know)
2. Arie liked a picture of Lauren on IG then liked posts calling her beautiful - noted by star_D
This all supposedly happened before he split with Becca.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:58 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:I''m slightly obsesses with his hands but Arie creeps me. There something about his smile that doesn't quite make it to his eyes.*JMO*

Is this foreshadowing ?  giggling if you check, he always smiles almost the exact same way  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 3806527698
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 49a17910

hahaha It always creeps me out like he's holding something back. It's a plastered smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:36 am

Aria wrote:I've said before that it's not the switch I have a problem with - it's the liking another woman's IG posts 2 weeks after the engagement, it's the "I'm so happy" four days after you broke someone's heart, and it's (likely, according to RS) blindsiding Becca with the filmed breakup during a SHV. Jason messed up with not telling Melissa about his feelings for Molly, but the breakup was mutual and off-camera and there was no contact with Molly when he was with Melissa. Arie just seemed to do things in a much more selfish and heartless way. Yes, for us, it's just TV, but there were real people involved. IMO.  
I was told something way back when but I don't have proof of it. Apparently Melissa was with Ty from the moment she touched down in Dallas after filming ended. And apparently Jason caught them. That is why things ended. Again, I have no proof but that is what I was told when it was happening.

As far as this season goes, I honestly wonder how they will spin it. Wonder if it will be another you want Lauren, you have to choose Becca then you can break up with her shortlly afterwards....that sets up Becca for the next ette. Now, wonder if Becca will go for it though or if she will be ticked at the franchise as Melissa was.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aria wrote:I've said before that it's not the switch I have a problem with - it's the liking another woman's IG posts 2 weeks after the engagement, it's the "I'm so happy" four days after you broke someone's heart, and it's (likely, according to RS) blindsiding Becca with the filmed breakup during a SHV. Jason messed up with not telling Melissa about his feelings for Molly, but the breakup was mutual and off-camera and there was no contact with Molly when he was with Melissa. Arie just seemed to do things in a much more selfish and heartless way. Yes, for us, it's just TV, but there were real people involved. IMO.  
I was told something way back when but I don't have proof of it.  Apparently Melissa was with Ty from the moment she touched down in Dallas after filming ended.  And apparently Jason caught them.  That is why things ended.  Again, I have no proof but that is what I was told when it was happening.

As far as this season goes, I honestly wonder how they will spin it.  Wonder if it will be another you want Lauren, you have to choose Becca then you can break up with her shortlly afterwards....that sets up Becca for the next ette.  Now, wonder if Becca will go for it though or if she will be ticked at the franchise as Melissa was.

Wow! Talk about TB dirty secrets! I can’t believe it can be this devious!
With the last convo Arie and Lauren had about choosing the “wrong person” , do you think it was producer prodded because TPTB had a scheme planned for the end?
CH seems so gleeful and said it’s going to be a phenomenal ending. Guess he means stunning or astonishing  to the viewers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye