SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Sounds to me like Arie enjoys the thrill of the chase and someone new on the horizon more than anything else.

ETA: Oh and writing in his journal about it all. Can't forget the journaling laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
mslat92 wrote:I think Arie just has a super unrealistic and unattainable idea of love.

When I heard that he hadn't loved anyone since Emily, it really struck me that perhaps every relationship he'd tried to have since then just couldn't measure up to the thrill and built in fanbase that he had come so close to as the chosen F1.

Which was why, in a super twisted way, I thought this process could actually work for him. And yet, here we are. laugh out loud
I totally think it could have worked for him only if he was the contestant and eventual f1, but this baddy didn’t meet his Jo laugh out loud laugh out loud

cantstopl I actually think nothing would work for him except maybe that therapist they brought on for Brad Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 3806527698 Dude has issues. Talks the talk but deviates on the walk. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Alanna wrote:
mslat92 wrote:I think Arie just has a super unrealistic and unattainable idea of love.

When I heard that he hadn't loved anyone since Emily, it really struck me that perhaps every relationship he'd tried to have since then just couldn't measure up to the thrill and built in fanbase that he had come so close to as the chosen F1.

Which was why, in a super twisted way, I thought this process could actually work for him. And yet, here we are. laugh out loud
I totally think it could have worked for him only if he was the contestant and eventual f1, but this baddy didn’t meet his Jo laugh out loud laugh out loud

cantstopl I actually think nothing would work for him except maybe that therapist they brought on for Brad Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 3806527698 Dude has  issues. Talks the talk but deviates on the walk. :yes:

Deviates is putting it mildly. More like crash and burns. laugh out loud
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:36 pm

mslat92 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:So I’m reading at reddit that Arie didn’t go behind Becca’s back and that from the beginning he told Becca he was struggling with his feelings.

This sounds like a convenient narrative to get out there for Arie. Too bad I don't believe it. Either way, this guy is an amateur. 36 years old and is still dithering about. Good luck to whatever women ends up with him. You could never 100% trust him.
This info came from RS who hates Arie (he discussed it in his latest podcast). I doubt he would agree to help Arie out and get it out there without some legitimacy to it.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sounds to me like Arie enjoys the thrill of the chase and someone new on the horizon more than anything else

That’s why when he has a girl on hand, he’s on SM hitting up the next imo. Courtney said he invited her to a concert , got upset over something, next day she’s ready to make up with Arie and go to the concert . He says it’s not a good idea and it’s because he flew another girl in over night that he met on SM that he kept on the side. The common thing is he’s an expert at making a girl feel secure up to the point she’s blindsided. no no

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:41 pm

happygolucky wrote:snipped...
so I wonder how kinky is Lauren B. to keep his interest :laugh out loud:

laugh out loud Maybe Lauren B is to him what he is to Courtney.  If so, that might explain what he was thinking with and how he went about justifying to himself that being turned into roadkill was worth it. hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

laugh out loud Maybe Lauren B is to him what he is to Courtney.  If so, that might explain what he was thinking with and how he went about justifying to himself that being turned into roadkill was worth it. hmmm

Haha. I wonder how Lauren B will react to Courtney. Will they become besties? giggling Maybe all three of them can hang in Scottsdale.
mslat92
mslat92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:45 pm

In reference to "we don't know" or "it's all speculation at this point", I just want to point out that when a person is known for being a player or having shady character, there will be those that are going to believe the worst case scenario. Arie doesn't deserve the benefit of doubt unless he gives people a reason to give it to him. All JMO.

Last edited by 2boys3girls on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

I’m thinking it’s why Lauren couldn’t let him go. Didn’t a couple of them say they had the best sex ever with Arie giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Can you say "total immaturity?"  JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:52 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
mslat92 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:So I’m reading at reddit that Arie didn’t go behind Becca’s back and that from the beginning he told Becca he was struggling with his feelings.

This sounds like a convenient narrative to get out there for Arie. Too bad I don't believe it. Either way, this guy is an amateur. 36 years old and is still dithering about. Good luck to whatever women ends up with him. You could never 100% trust him.
This info came from RS who hates Arie (he discussed it in his latest podcast). I doubt he would agree to help Arie out and get it out there without some legitimacy to it.

If Arie proposed to her though, she probably thought his lingering feelings for LB were just something he had to deal with, not that it was still a toss up in his mind between her and Lauren. Sucks that Arie made Becca feel like she was still competing even after the show had ended. ugh
mslat92
mslat92

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:59 pm

I listened to the RS podcast and he never said that. He said he didn’t know what Arie told Becca just that he is guessing that she knew about his lingering feelings dizzy and if she did and he liked Lauren pics while engaged to Becca and telling her he’s confused... gross. no

Either way you paint this... he went about it the wrong way JMO. I don’t get what’s so special about Lauren that’s worth all that’s coming his way laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye