SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I can't believe CH hasn't been going on like he usually does this season with his whole "most dramatic season ever" spiel. I should've known something was up because whenever he does, it never happens. Now he doesn't and... hello MOST DRAMATIC SEASON laugh out loud laugh out loud

yeah thats right i thought when they were saying its the most romantic season ever i had my hopes that they will show the love story BUT this will be the most dramatic one for sure hmmm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:10 am

Whenever TPTB say most romantic I never believe them. It's usually the opposite so that's what I'm thinking is going to happen and the edit will reflect that more and more. Funny thing is I recall reading articles that this season was a throwback to past ones and all I can think now is no kidding with what seems like may be a whole Mesnick switcheroo laugh out loud And it's only January! I can't imagine what else may take place in the next months. Half of me is waiting for Courtney to be part of the story as well. She's already renting space from Arie to live in so she may as well add to the throwback season laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:14 am

Aria wrote:
mindless wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

2 words:  Bachelor Bubble

I don't think the bubble prevents you from asking basic questions. Seems like Arie just can't be bothered. I was getting beyond annoyed watching him with Seinne, because she was trying hard to make conversation and he was acting like she was a stranger who'd walked up to him in a bar who he wanted to get rid off. The only thing he seems to be interested in is licking these women's tonsils. JMO.

Yeah, I don't buy the Bachelor Bubble excuse when 5 out of the last 7 Bachelorette are still with the guy they chose. It's not like those women were immune to the Bachelor bubble or producer manipulation. If you care enough and try to take this semi-seriously, you can ask questions and try to get an idea if the person you want to choose is a good fit for you. It's not a guarantee that things will work out, but you sure shouldn't be leaving the show engaged to someone you don't even know basic facts about and haven't discussed moving with.

Arie just doesn't seem to be good at this. He doesn't ask good questions, he responds to incredibly heartfelt revelations with a blank stare and some generic statement that doesn't fully make sense, and just seems to lack depth and be emotionally stunted. IMO.
Maybe he’s just a dum dum and this is the best, best, BEST he could do?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Whenever TPTB say most romantic I never believe them. It's usually the opposite so that's what I'm thinking is going to happen and the edit will reflect that more and more. Funny thing is I recall reading articles that this season was a throwback to past ones and all I can think now is no kidding with what seems like may be a whole Mesnick switcheroo laugh out loud And it's only January! I can't imagine what else may take place in the next months. Half of me is waiting for Courtney to be part of the story as well. She's already renting space from Arie to live in so she may as well add to the throwback season laugh out loud

Lol and didn’t Arie reach out to her via SM while she (Courtney) was still engaged to Ben? Talk about a Pattern. What Arie wants, Arie gets I guess. Wonder if he’ll change from calling Courtney his dream girl to LB giggling Oh the tangled web we weave. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 am

I don't know what really went down between Arie and Becca. But men like to say how they want an independent woman (Arie said this too) but in reality, not a lot of men know what to do with or how to relate to an independent woman. By "independent woman" most men mean a woman who can take care of the home/kids while they are free to continue living their bachelor lifestyle. Was this what Arie meant by independent woman? I don't know, but yes after watching that clip "Bibiana challenged," I get Stepford wife vibes!!! AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:51 am

Firstly, it took me nearly 2 hours to get through today's comments. WOW!

Secondly, I feel bad for Becca K. I'm indifferent when it comes to Arie but I'm definitely a Becca K fan. So far, i like what I see from little they've shown us. I wish her the best and if I may be selfish for a just a tiny bit, I would like to see her as the next Bachelorette. It has been a while since I've seen a season. Ashley & JP might be the last full season I saw.

allykat wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@allykat we've got plenty of room and popcorn!  Find a empty seat and a bowl. laugh out loud

2pop

Already grabbed a bowl and a glass of wine. Trying to watch the first ep on Hulu to start catching up so I can join the fun.

Gotta say, if it weren't for this news I would never have made it through this season based on this episode alone. I just don't find Arie compelling, and I might be the only woman in America that hates to watch him kiss.

I definitely find his kissing cringeworthy. The moments leading to the kisses are awkward.

I skipped or looked away a lot while watching the episode last night.

megaa wrote:And here I am shipping Arie with Bekkah M laugh out loud Their weird chemistry-laden interactions are what I always ask for from this show and never get.
"Do you know how old I am?" giggling Oh the tension.
I do love me an age gap on TV, or an off-beat coupling, and this is kind of sort of like scripted TV these days, so I was all for it. He probably would've gotten less heat for picking Bekkah to date over what has now unfolded, sigh I'm not even joking. They're cute. Kinda hoping he cries when he lets her go so my shipper heart can sail a little longer laugh out loud But as for the new developments, I don't always shy away from controversial pairings, so we'll see..

I seriously think he would have chosen Bekah M if they weren't 14 years apart. Their physical chemistry is off the charts.

XQZME wrote:I posted in Becca's thread that I think we would get an Ashley/JP season with Becca as the Bachette.  That was my favorite season of all!  

Ashley & JP's 'Ette season is my favorite as well.

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos on typos. Whaaaa.)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:54 am

allykat wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@allykat we've got plenty of room and popcorn!  Find a empty seat and a bowl. laugh out loud

2pop

Already grabbed a bowl and a glass of wine. Trying to watch the first ep on Hulu to start catching up so I can join the fun.

Gotta say, if it weren't for this news I would never have made it through this season based on this episode alone. I just don't find Arie compelling, and I might be the only woman in America that hates to watch him kiss.

NOPE there's two of us. laugh out loud I FF through it because it gives me the creeps..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:57 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
allykat wrote:

2pop

The kissing part is cringeworthy for sure. He licks his lips and lets his tongue do the rest. Rolling Eyes On every girl he kisses . “ Like You know what I mean?” cheeky

laugh out loud Yes and by the time I FF through his kissing time and the commercials, I get to watch maybe 20 minutes of the show. I cringe when I see him lick his tongue..I've never thought he looked like a good kisser.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:12 am

If Arie brings up his journal at the end I’m going to be ill. Can you imagine the two versions he must have.  

November in Peru after the rose ceremony, “Becca look here’s my journal, it was always you... I knew it was Becca on night one when she made me get down on one knee

Janu-sorry at Lauren’s parents house
“Lauren look here’s my journal...mom and dad look it’s true here’s my journal Today I proposed to Becca but I shouldn’t have because all I can think of is Lauren B
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:13 am

SeekAny wrote:I think we can all agree that we don’t know the details leading up to the breakup but we do know the timeline. On Wednesday January 10th Becca left her Vegas Work trip and went missing from social media for 6 days. During this time Arie broke up with her. Literally several days after watching their first one on one air, not even two months since their engagement. Then let’s say 5 days later there’s already a film crew at Lauren’s parents house and he’s trying to get back together w her? How shady is that? And for Lauren to even consider it he must have talked to her prior. Even shadier.

The timing is the worst part for me. If you realized you made a mistake, fine,  own it. But my god you were engaged to a woman. To just move on to the next so quickly is bothersome to me and clearly he had been in talks with producers prior because they coached him in those interviews and were ready and waiting to film him “talking” with Lauren. Becca has every right to be furious although I have no doubt she will handle it with grace and class.  Arie is a puppet who is doing anything and everything producers want him to. It’s quite pathetic.

Good Post I agree :alltens:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:19 am

littlereddress wrote:If you watch the  bachelor nation ABC clip titled Bibiana challenged you can see the intense chemistry he has with Lauren.  That has been the only sign so far.  I suspect we will see more to build up their story.  

That's when I saw that he really like her and also the scene from Monday night where he made a special setting by the fire pit for her, after their conversation they headed back to the others all hugged up. I think we shall see more to come and it was always Lauren.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:25 am

Rolly wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I think we can all agree that we don’t know the details leading up to the breakup but we do know the timeline. On Wednesday January 10th Becca left her Vegas Work trip and went missing from social media for 6 days. During this time Arie broke up with her. Literally several days after watching their first one on one air, not even two months since their engagement. Then let’s say 5 days later there’s already a film crew at Lauren’s parents house and he’s trying to get back together w her? How shady is that? And for Lauren to even consider it he must have talked to her prior. Even shadier.

The timing is the worst part for me. If you realized you made a mistake, fine,  own it. But my god you were engaged to a woman. To just move on to the next so quickly is bothersome to me and clearly he had been in talks with producers prior because they coached him in those interviews and were ready and waiting to film him “talking” with Lauren. Becca has every right to be furious although I have no doubt she will handle it with grace and class.  Arie is a puppet who is doing anything and everything producers want him to. It’s quite pathetic.

Good Post I agree :alltens:

I never read Courtney Robertson’s book or excerpt until tonight. Great insights on Arie and how he juggles multiple women and uses SM to make initial contact. He seems to always need a woman of the moment. Looks like he wasn’t going to end it with Becca until he knew LB was waiting. Nothing special. It’s just the way he rolls. Becca, you’re the winner in this.
I’m glad we learned early on of this fiasco. We’ll be well desensitized by then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye