SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Looking good Rebecca  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 1f60d

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 26355484_403007223457542_5513288074349510656_n
https://instagram.com/p/BeavNA3AFSl/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:58 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks ....
And yes the first sentence is misleading, totally understand why you got that impression Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:33 pm

To add to my previous post ... I don't feel bad for Becca, because she clearly won (in all aspects) ... she wanted him (when he was the only option and when choosing between Arie and an off&on ex of 7 years who wasn't the commitment type of a guy) ... and she got him ... for 1 or 2 weeks laugh out loud and then he started to wander (wondering how to get out of the commitment) ... if I cared for Lauren B., I would be more preoccupied for her ... since there's no guarantee that she was even his "constant thought" for which he couldn't commit to Becca ... but rather just a distraction tool to end "this journey" happily "in love" ...
At the end we are desputing here Arie's choices of action (or lack of them) ... not which girl he prefered, but how he handled it all ... after all the TALK. And "the concern" is in that talk ... specially when there's no substance. And Lauren is now the one who will experience it ... so good luck girl! is all I can say ... since Arie manages to survive any crash (even the one he creates) ... and with his charm moves to the next new adventure ... as long he is given "the benefit of a doubt" and people who praise him ... he has no need to change.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:37 pm

@northernviewerHere’s the perspective of someone unspoiled for first few weeks, and untainted by the initial F1 love that happens once spoilers come out.

What I saw with his 1/1 with Becca was that they had a mature connection but didn’t see any real spark. IMO he was initially attracted to Chelsea, Krystal and Bekah. I think after that initial passion wore off, he ended up choosing his F1 with his head, the one that was good for him on paper. I think the 36 year old Arie chose with the head and not the heart. After filming stopped, he probably just wasn’t feeling it anymore. It happens ... in life and especially on this show and it’s bizarre format. Who knows where it’ll go with Lauren or if they’ll even be dating by the time ATFRis filmed but ending it when you’re not feeling it is the right thing to do IMO

A wonderful post, I totally agree with you. I think he thought that would be the best choice at the time. Unlike what's being said about him I believe he is serious and does want to settle down and get married, the reason he chose Becca, thinking she was the right choice for that. The right choice is to follow your heart whether it works out or not. I don't think she was surprised or blindsided about his feelings.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:41 pm

^ This is how I see it, too. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:54 pm

I do think he wants to settle down and get married. I just don't think he has what it takes is all and I think eventually he's going to get bored of Lauren too and dump her for the next one he thinks it's twu wuv 4eva with. I just hope he's nice enough to do it before BiP films so that Lauren can go on there and get her proposal and ring from one of Becca's future rejects. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:57 pm

My gut says that Arie's best connection was to young Bekkah, but his head was afraid she wouldn't commit, so he cut her loose. Really, for some men, a 14 year difference is a good idea cause they are so darned immature. (There is a marriage in my family of exactly that age difference and they are going strong after 15 years - she was 18 and he was 32 when they married - she was mature and he was a late bloomer.) Arie seems very immature...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:59 pm

pbmax wrote:The right choice is to follow your heart whether it works out or not.

This. :yes:

It's better to choose the person that you're in love with and risk failure rather than toy with another person's emotions by making them feel like they were the first choice when, in reality, they were chosen based on logic and convenience more than anything else. I'm not saying that Arie didn't develop feelings for Becca but the fact that he doesn't even seem remotely sorry for breaking off the engagement and is too busy telling the world how happy he is with his current situation (ie. dating Lauren B) signifies to me that he never really loved Becca beyond the Bachelor bubble and that he chose her based on logic, pragmatism and ego (I'm sure the fact that her ex proposed to her moments before he did played some sort of factor into his decision). I definitely think that Becca dodged at bullet here and that Arie deserves all of the criticism that is being thrown his way. This season has been such a snoozefest for me thus far but I have to say that I've never been more excited for a Bachelor season finale. Bring on the drama! It really is shaping up to be the most dramatic ending yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:00 pm

pbmax wrote:@northernviewerHere’s the perspective of someone unspoiled for first few weeks, and untainted by the initial F1 love that happens once spoilers come out.

What I saw with his 1/1 with Becca was that they had a mature connection but didn’t see any real spark.  IMO he was initially attracted to Chelsea, Krystal and Bekah.  I think after that initial passion wore off, he ended  up choosing his F1 with his head, the one that was good for him on paper.  I think the 36 year old Arie chose with the head and not the heart.  After filming stopped, he probably just wasn’t feeling it anymore.   It happens ... in life and especially on this show and it’s bizarre format.  Who knows where it’ll go with Lauren or if they’ll even be dating by the time ATFRis filmed but ending it when you’re not feeling it is the right thing to do IMO

A wonderful post, I totally agree with you. I think he thought that would be the best choice at the time. Unlike what's being said about him I believe he is serious and does want to settle down and get married, the reason he chose Becca, thinking she was the right choice for that. The right choice is to follow your heart whether it works out or not. I don't think she was surprised or blindsided about his feelings.

Wow, that is exactly what I had said yesterday. Becca is the perfect girl for him on paper but he wasn't feeling the passion or intensity that he needs. Whether or not that feeling with Lauren will last (very very iffy given Arie's history) remains to be seen but that is what I think went down.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:02 pm

happygolucky wrote:To add to my previous post ... I don't feel bad for Becca, because she clearly won (in all aspects) ... she wanted him (when he was the only option and when choosing between Arie and an off&on ex of 7 years who wasn't the commitment type of a guy) ... and she got him ... for 1 or 2 weeks laugh out loud and then he started to wander (wondering how to get out of the commitment) ... if I cared for Lauren B., I would be more preoccupied for her ... since there's no guarantee that she was even his "constant thought" for which he couldn't commit to Becca ... but rather just a distraction tool to end "this journey" happily "in love" ...
At the end we are desputing here Arie's choices of action (or lack of them) ... not which girl he prefered, but how he handled it all ... after all the TALK. And "the concern" is in that talk ... specially when there's no substance. And Lauren is now the one who will experience it ... so good luck girl! is all I can say ... since Arie manages to survive any crash (even the one he creates) ... and with his charm moves to the next new adventure ... as long he is given "the benefit of a doubt" and people who praise him ... he has no need to change.

ITA with this. He may want to change, may want to get married, may mouth all the right things, until the next good looking girl comes along - another challenge, adrenaline rush, another mountain to climb laugh out loud descent then the circle repeats itself.

BKay wrote:My gut says that Arie's best connection was to young Bekkah, but his head was afraid she wouldn't commit, so he cut her loose. Really, for some men, a 14 year difference is a good idea cause they are so darned immature. (There is a marriage in my family of exactly that age difference and they are going strong after 15 years - she was 18 and he was 32 when they married - she was mature and he was a late bloomer.) Arie seems very immature...

You could have a point. As he ages, she will remain several moons younger and so always be one step ahead and keep him on his toes. Perfect.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:05 pm

happygolucky wrote:To add to my previous post ... I don't feel bad for Becca, because she clearly won (in all aspects) ... she wanted him (when he was the only option and when choosing between Arie and an off&on ex of 7 years who wasn't the commitment type of a guy) ... and she got him ... for 1 or 2 weeks laugh out loud and then he started to wander (wondering how to get out of the commitment) ... if I cared for Lauren B., I would be more preoccupied for her ... since there's no guarantee that she was even his "constant thought" for which he couldn't commit to Becca ... but rather just a distraction tool to end "this journey" happily "in love" ...

Ita. Lauren is not the winner in this giggling . They haven’t  faced the real world yet and the scrutiny, not to mention all his exes in Scottsdale and various zip codes . No matter what Arie’s reason is for switching, it doesn’t change who is.
A con-man with Teflon coating when it comes to women or getting his way. As for Becca , her best revenge will be to show how better her life is, now that Arie is gone. Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:I do think he wants to settle down and get married. I just don't think he has what it takes is all and I think eventually he's going to get bored of Lauren too and dump her for the next one he thinks it's twu wuv 4eva with. I just hope he's nice enough to do it before BiP films so that Lauren can go on there and get her proposal and ring from one of Becca's future rejects. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.

Ding ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner cantstopl What goes around comes around meets everything happens for a reason hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye