SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:42 pm

I don't find it believable at all that this is just some storyline everyone is in on. What do Arie and Lauren have to gain from going under the bus when he could've just picked her at the FRC and spared themselves a backlash? I think it's much more believable that Arie got bored with Becca just like every other woman he's dated and moved onto the next one and Lauren is a dummy who probably thinks she's in love with him and that's why she took him back. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aria Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't find it believable at all that this is just some storyline everyone is in on. What do Arie and Lauren have to gain from going under the bus when he could've just picked her at the FRC and spared themselves a backlash? I think it's much more believable that Arie got bored with Becca just like every other woman he's dated and moved onto the next one and Lauren is a dummy who probably thinks she's in love with him and that's why she took him back. All JMO.

Yeah, this was the same conspiracy theory that spread with Jason/Molly/Melissa - it was all pre-planned, Jason had been paid to do the switch to save the show from cancellation, Molly was always in on it, blah blah blah. And it of course ended up not being true at all. These people are all messy enough that they can cause problems without needing to be paid or manipulated into it. And I just think that there is too much to gain nowadays as a a likable Bachelor couple ($$$$, opportunities, fame, etc) that no one would throw that away just because a producer said something or they were promised small check. I just think it makes much more sense that a commitment-phobic, womanizing guy who has been slammed by practically every single ex he's ever had did this out of his own free will. He seems to have a very unrealistic idea of what love is, which is probably why the last woman he was willing to commit to was 5 years ago in a bubble and fake fairy tale experience. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:09 pm

yana_bach wrote:Do I think producers encouraged it once they found out what Arie's mindset was? Definitely. Scandals like this is what this shows lives by, the romantic storylines are more the 'filler' for them. But was it all a setup? IMO that's highly unlikely. Like RS said (and I have to agree with him), no way they can manipulate someone into dumping their new fianceè for the runnerup just to save the ratings. That's a conspiracy theory that's just very inbelievable IMO
And who knows, maybe there have been leads who have considered a 'Mesnick' themselves, who have been confused, but didn't go through with it and maybe they just broke up with their F1 and we never knew about it.

I agree I don't think the SHV with Becca was just to keep the story going. If I buy that it was all part of the story, the degree of emotional reaction being shown by her friends and the other girls from the show now is over the top. I don't believe that. These are real. I foresee both sides starting to squeal soon, little tidbits will get out and the whole story will unravel. Remember, SM is more active and intrusive now than five years ago. AMO

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Becca10
Hmmm...
"Everybody says say something
Maybe I'm looking something I can't have
Sometimes the greatest way to say something
Is to say nothing at all"

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:23 pm

yana_bach wrote:Has Lauren deleted posts from her Twitter account or did she always have just 2 posts from 2012?

Oh yes, she went on a deleting spree. She was at 217 before filming ended, she has posted some things after filming concluded but today is at a cool 157. laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:33 pm

IMO Arie chose Becca first for all the wrong reasons, mostly because of some image "perfect" of what his future wife (what he was selling on the show) should be like ... he figured it out once back to reality, that he didn't want to get married or at least not to the "perfect version" because he doesn't fit in that picture (or he would need pretending) ... IMHO it had nothing to do with Becca or who she is or isn't ... she just wasn't IT for him to change ... and then there were talks with TPTB who keep track with post filming events/duration of the show ... who may or may not have persuaded him to give the love a chance with Lauren (if he was being honest with them about having 2nd thoughs) and together (with the precision of TPTB schedule for filming) they came to plan the break up and make up scene ... indeed for the show purpose altogether ... sure Becca knew IMO by the time they called for the cameras to roll what was about to happen and she might have acted a bit (since I doubt we will see the 1st reaction to the news, which I believe happened over the phone) ... but I don't think she accepted to start any kind of engagement with a guy who was going to dumb her later ... the same I don't think Lauren left FRC thinking he would be coming back to her ... but on the day of the filming their reunion she already knew what she needed to say/do (and that doesn't make her an actress) ... since TPTB don't film reality, they create events in real time with planning (all the way to the marking dots for standing positions) ... but All that doesn't mean that the switcheroo was planned in advance before FRC ... but more like a "rescue boat" after the fact ... when the consequences were too heavy for Arie to hold ... and he let TPTB take control for the lifting ... only that the check will go on his expense

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:34 pm

We do not bring any posts, be it sluething or opinions, over from the no spoilers spoiled side.  Much like a fan forum, what they post in there remains there.

The spoiled side is welcome to read there but is not allowed to post in the no spoilers.

Thanks Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:35 pm

I'm sorry, I think the right thing to do is just not to make decisions about love with your head especially if you're madly in love with someone else. I have an easier time sympathizing with him if he truly thought he loved them both and made a tough decision than this idea he always knew who he wanted, but just didn't chose her for some bizarre reason. It's not like this is a Becca Tilley situation - the girl was clearly madly in love with him if she's taking him after all this. It's not like this is a Bekah situation - she's age-appropriate (ish), ready for marriage, and seems like Emily 2.0 and exactly the sweet, low-key girl he's always said he wants for a wife. I think this is just Arie being Arie and bailing on a relationship as soon as he realized it wasn't a fairy tale experience. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:We do not bring any posts, be it sluething or opinions, over from the no spoilers spoiled side.  Much like a fan forum, what they post in there remains there.

The spoiled side is welcome to read there but is not allowed to post in the no spoilers.

Thanks Smiley

The unspoiled person was me who watched unspoiled for 3 weeks. Those were all my thoughts and opinions ... no on else’s. Im pretty sure my post made that clear.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:46 pm

@northernviewer your post was clear, I believe Ladybug's post is in reference to another comment regarding unspoiled thread, which I enjoy reading too.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:48 pm

happygolucky wrote:@northernviewer your post was clear, I believe Ladybug's post is in reference to another comment regarding unspoiled thread, which I enjoy reading too.

Maybe be but my post is gone.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Here is your post:

northernviewer wrote:Here’s the perspective of someone unspoiled for first few weeks, and untainted by the initial F1 love that happens once spoilers come out.

What I saw with his 1/1 with Becca was that they had a mature connection but didn’t see any real spark.  IMO he was initially attracted to Chelsea, Krystal and Bekah.  I think after that initial passion wore off, he ended  up choosing his F1 with his head, the one that was good for him on paper.  I think the 36 year old Arie chose with the head and not the heart.  After filming stopped, he probably just wasn’t feeling it anymore.   It happens ... in life and especially on this show and it’s bizarre format.  Who knows where it’ll go with Lauren or if they’ll even be dating by the time ATFRis filmed but ending it when you’re not feeling it is the right thing to do IMO

At a quick glance mixed in near another that referenced the unspoiled, it was not that clear.  I apologize for deleting yours in addition without rereading to make sure I completely understood.  I saw unspoiled and started clean up on those refering to and referencing it.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye