SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:02 am

Storybook wrote:I can’t get the picture of Ali’s aeroplane meal out of my head !! Being partial to doing a bit of research I l did a google search on unfollowing Instagram followers. I found an interesting article on deleting ‘ghost’ followers. Ghost followers also known as ‘purchased  fake followers’. Maybe, just maybe, Ali is indeed getting rid of these and freeing herself up for the influx of legitimate shill offers ??

Or maybe her 3 month subscriptions have just all expired at once and she's not back yet to renew them.  hehehe

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Surely we must be seeing Ali’s snacks in the next few days then? Purge of following could be to clear out anything that conflicts with the shows sponsors?

Here's hoping. I don't know how we survived 12 whole weeks without daily photo essays of cucumber slices.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:06 am

She's back.  Location/weather check out for today in SA.  No details on what she ate for lunch but I'm sure it won't be long.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 GSMEW8v

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 FXZEnIN

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 NIFwkUg

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:12 am

Did we ever work out what the blue heart emoji means? question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 XrpJRfF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:07 am

THANK GOODNESS SHE’S BACK! :dripdrip

I was struggling to live my life without knowing exactly what morsels were passing through Ali’s delicate princess lips. I expect full shilling to recommence later this week.

I just googled what the blue emoji heart means, and there’s no definitive answer, some say it means a stable, enduring love, and some say it means more of a faith, religious type love. I think we were guessing in the case of Sophie’s mum using it that it was a sadness heart as she was F2. But Ali’s such an airhead that she probably used a blue heart because there’s lots of blue in the picture so it matches and looks pretty laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Not sure where to put this?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/fiona-falkiner-bachelorette-51078

With rumours swirling about who's in line to fill the stilettos as a future Bachelorette, Woman's Day can exclusively disclose that casting is currently underway for Australia's first Bisexual Bachelorette series and it's set to hit screens in 2019! And first in line for potential Bachelorette candidates is blonde bombshell Fiona Falkiner! wrote:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:00 pm

I think the DM have been keeping an eye on your posts Bobette. They have released an article about Ali being back on SM with the Instagram photo of her posted above. Interestingly there is NO mention of Ali cheating on Grant. IMO this is probably the new directuve - paint Ali as unlucky in love and finding her perfect man on the Bachelorette. I for one am not buying it.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:33 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Not sure where to put this?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/fiona-falkiner-bachelorette-51078

Gee, I WONDER who they might have in mind?  :dripdrip

Taking this over to Brooke's thread on Nick's board, for obvious reasons. laugh out loud

Nice find yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbabe99 Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:39 am

Have you guys seen The Bachelorette ad with Ali? Just saw it on tv but can't find it online yet. They are trying very hard. Her in Marilyn Monroe dress singing/lip synching to 'Can't Hurry Love' by The Supremes with Osher saying "you've been unlucky in love", it's all very cheesy.
bachbabe99
bachbabe99

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:50 am

bachbabe99 wrote:Have you guys seen The Bachelorette ad with Ali? Just saw it on tv but can't find it online yet. They are trying very hard. Her in Marilyn Monroe dress singing/lip synching to 'Can't Hurry Love' by The Supremes with Osher saying "you've been unlucky in love", it's all very cheesy.
Just coming on to post this exact same thing @“bachbabe99” Ali’s season is definitely happening. And yes, it’s very cheesy  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by rchan Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:32 am

It's on facebook now! I totally agree as well - it's soo cheesy and I really hope that Ali is not trying to pursue a singing career after bette

rchan

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbabe99 Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:39 am

Her acting is also terrible so season should be interesting... not that I plan on watching it. Did we also notice the 'Mr Cheat' I thought she was the cheat...
bachbabe99
bachbabe99

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:01 am

I am speechless.  I am... without speech. affraid

Source

Who on earth thought that was a good idea?  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess