SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:09 pm

@Enough clapping! Great sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:22 pm

This article is a whole mish mash of things, starts with saying Keira could be next Bette (God help me, no, I could not take it), carrying on to all the recent break ups, and finishing off by saying how interesting it is that the break ups have occurred the week that they start casting for BIP laugh out loud Which we can definitely take as a sign that filming is over.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/keira-maguire-bachelorette/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Yeah "Dirty Street Pie" I read something similar today about the timing of the breakups/BiP casting.  PLEASE NO. I do not want to see any of those people on my screen ever again thank you very much laugh out loud  Especially Jake and Megan.  BEGONE.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:34 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:This article is a whole mish mash of things, starts with saying Keira could be next Bette (God help me, no, I could not take it), carrying on to all the recent break ups, and finishing off by saying how interesting it is that the break ups have occurred the week that they start casting for BIP laugh out loud Which we can definitely take as a sign that filming is over.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/keira-maguire-bachelorette/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:42 pm

Have you seen the other names being thrown around? Schapelle Corby and Casey Donovan.  I mean, honestly.......

Hey TPTB, Here's what I want: Someone NEW. Someone UNKNOWN. Someone WITHOUT a flagging career to revive.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Bobette wrote:Have you seen the other names being thrown around? Schapelle Corby and Casey Donovan.  I mean, honestly.......

Hey TPTB, Here's what I want:  Someone NEW.  Someone UNKNOWN.  Someone WITHOUT a flagging career to revive.
Or someone from Nicks season, Brooke, Sophie, Britt (not Cass  laugh out loud )
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:Have you seen the other names being thrown around? Schapelle Corby and Casey Donovan.  I mean, honestly.......

Hey TPTB, Here's what I want:  Someone NEW.  Someone UNKNOWN.  Someone WITHOUT a flagging career to revive.
Or someone from Nicks season, Brooke, Sophie, Britt (not Cass  laugh out loud )

My vote is for Vanessa, Vanessa Sunshine of the resting bitch face and the sassy, tell it like it is persona. Oh, how I would love a lead like her! Can you just imagine her letting the guys she doesn't care about go? Or if one of them pissed her off? Gold. Pure gold.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Bobette wrote:SM changes 03/09.  Three less on her following list.  I don't think that could change without Ali having access to her account (unless three people suddenly deleted their accounts or blocked her from following them).  So, filming may have wrapped.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 O56noFn

Source

07/09 Update:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 U0UjkTR

Source

Another rat deserting the sinking ship?  question

I barely use Instagram - for those who use it often, how likely is it that 4 people she follows would have deleted their accounts in the past week?  Is it more likely they blocked her?  I'd think if she had access to SM, she's be uploading, not unfollowing.

ETA:  7pm update.  OK big changes now. I guess filming's done?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 KjJoyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:38 pm

Followers are dropping like flies. Still no posts from Ali though. Sounds to me like things might not have gone according to plan if she’s not posting photos of herself (or her meals).

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:09 pm

Storybook wrote:Followers are dropping like flies. Still no posts from Ali though. Sounds to me like things might not have gone according to plan if she’s not posting photos of herself (or her meals).

Yes I was literally expecting her to post a picture of what snacks she was eating on the plane home. laugh out loud   Maybe TPTB have imposed strict instructions about what she's allowed to post.  

Why do you think she dropped so many follows? Freeing herself up for fresh shill offers perhaps (ie not wanting to align herself with crap brands if she thinks she'll get a better offer?)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:39 pm

I can’t get the picture of Ali’s aeroplane meal out of my head !! Being partial to doing a bit of research I l did a google search on unfollowing Instagram followers. I found an interesting article on deleting ‘ghost’ followers. Ghost followers also known as ‘purchased fake followers’. Maybe, just maybe, Ali is indeed getting rid of these and freeing herself up for the influx of legitimate shill offers ??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Surely we must be seeing Ali’s snacks in the next few days then? Purge of following could be to clear out anything that conflicts with the shows sponsors?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess