SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm

A quick google search has suggested it could be *edited*, Glenorie? Is anyone able to confirm?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:05 pm

spangler wrote:A quick google search has suggested it could be *edited*, Glenorie? Is anyone able to confirm?

Nope.  At least that's not what I've got.

ETA: Oh wait I just realised you meant the mansion - yes that's the address for that (publicly mentioned in various articles).  

What @Enough is asking about is the house where the Lead stays (it's off-site and a separate residence to the contestants). That hasn't been reported in the media.  I know the address of the place Matty & Sophie stayed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:04 pm

I know it is in Dural but don't have the actual address

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:01 pm

Enough wrote:I know it is in Dural but don't have the actual address

I'll PM it to you if I'm allowed @Enough - just need confirmation from @GuardianAngel that it wouldn't breach any rules.yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:56 am

No addresses are allowed to be posted for anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:38 am

Silly me. They have a new Bachelor Mansion this year!
http://expressdigest.com/pictured-the-bachelor-2018-mansion-is-revealed/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 am

Enough wrote:Silly me. They have a new Bachelor Mansion this year!
http://expressdigest.com/pictured-the-bachelor-2018-mansion-is-revealed/

Yes that's it; door frames, woodwork and fake wisteria all a match. The paps who got these pics must have loooong lenses! laugh out loud  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 TEzwxan
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 I0IA0uS

Source

Is that still near to you, @Enough?  Ali wouldn't be there yet if she was in ADL yesterday but next week might see some action.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:00 pm

I am not sure where the new mansion is but it is still around the Glenorie, Dural area.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:14 pm

It must be close. Ali has had her lashes done, she’s fully blonded, first night surely has to be this week....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Whaaaaaaa!  What is going on. Betting suspended for Ali to remain as BacheloretteBachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 4b828710
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Sundy wrote:Whaaaaaaa!  What is going on. Betting suspended for Ali to remain as BacheloretteBachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 4b828710

Sportsbet reflecting the way all of Australia feels.  There is only one option:  Ali not to be the Bachelorette, thanks.

Did you manage to check the max bets before it was suspended by any chance, @Sundy?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Why would they suspend betting? Maybe because they got an influx of bets from people in the know, and she’s finished?

We only had snacks on instagram again today, but I don’t know if that’s normal for her as I only started looking at her insta when there were rumours she was being replaced.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess