SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:48 pm

They’ve also opened a market for who will replace her, Nikki has the lowest odds, so not sure if they actually know anything!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:They’ve also opened a market for who will replace her, Nikki has the lowest odds, so not sure if they actually know anything!

Really?  I can't see it!   When I go to the website all I see is Will she/Won't she and the premiere numbers (HA!  Good luck getting even half that number of viewers if you stick with Ali, Ch 10).

Could you possibly post a screen cap or link? Nikki is obviously out as she's premiered her new B/F but who else do they have on the list?  Anyone you think could be a genuine replacement option?  

Is Lisa there..................?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:54 pm

Osher has been snapped at the airport - apparently leaving Oz?!? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5824047/The-Bachelors-Osher-Gunsberg-looks-barely-recognisable.html

I guess they're not starting filming anytime soon then.  Unless DM have their facts wrong and he was actually flying back into Australia from Tim & Anna's wedding....?

ETA:  Dude's looking a bit rough IMO.  He seems to have lost a bit too much weight and his hair is shaved - you can't even see any sticking out the hole in the back of his cap and he seems to pull his hood up in an attempt to hide it.  Hope all is OK.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 E3UA6wR
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 JPWAQgK
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 T0jCSsC
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:38 pm

This uncertainty about Ali is far more exciting that the current US bachelorette season!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:14 am

I think the DM mentioned last month.

It could have been when Os her is leaving to film the finale of The Bachelor and then carry on with a holiday

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:11 am

Enough wrote:I think the DM mentioned last month.

It could have been when Os her is leaving to film the finale of The Bachelor and then carry on with a holiday

You are absolutely right - I should learn to read things thoroughly before posting. laugh out loud

So I guess that was when he jetted off for the FRC.  They probably weren't allowed to report it till everything had wrapped up. Or perhaps it's a deliberate distraction to report it now and let unobservant people like me think he's not around.  

Well, if Osher is indeed in the country, Ali watch is back on.  Could be any day now.  

Stay vigilant everyone! Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:53 am

Hi all. Sorry for the MIA. Checking odds now and will post in thread
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:12 am

Osher is arriving at Sydney Airport this afternoon! We may have action!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:33 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Osher is arriving at Sydney Airport this afternoon! We may have action!

Brilliant! Thanks for the update.

Ali is still in Adelaide but perhaps for not much longer. I really don't know how much of this girl I can stomach but keen to get things rolling so we can start sleuthing the guys!

Ali Oetjen's gig as the next Bachelorette was briefly jeopardised following X-rated allegations that she cheated on former flame Grant Kemp.

But with Network Ten defiantly vowing to stand behind the star, it's no surprise that she's feeling more than a little pleased with herself these days.

On Sunday, the 32-year-old's joy was palpable as she skipped merrily down an Adelaide street with a beaming smile plastered across her face.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 S5Sw8q0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:21 am

A staged photo? - no Ali has absolutely no idea she is being photographed ! IMO Ali is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:51 am

I will check the Bachelorette Mansion again end of this week.

Can someone let me know the actual house that the Bachelorette stay while filming. I remember it is also in Dural

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:09 am

Enough wrote:I will check the Bachelorette Mansion again end of this week.

Can someone let me know the actual house that the Bachelorette stay while filming. I remember it is also in Dural

Thanks @Enough, that would be excellent.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1710264613

I found the Bachelorette pad last year - they had interior shots on domain.com which I copied to Sophie's thread - I'll try to find the post and copy over.  Would be good to have the pics over here in case Ali takes anyone back there "for snacks".  

I can't remember if there was a staircase. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698

ETA:  OK I found the images.  I didn't post the exact street address on here because I didn't want to cause a security issue for Sophie, so instead I linked the real estate website where I found the (publicly accessible) pics and now it looks like they might have taken the address offline.  Damn.  I'll keep looking and see if I can find it - they must rent it out to other people when the Bach crew isn't there so there must be other ads for it somewhere...  I remember it's definitely in Dural.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 CSITSCl
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 ZV39adz
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 VyInnpa
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 I8TIw1a
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 R1091lP
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 BdNLiAN
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 009j7mJ
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 XcOlN74
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 9tpPxy4
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 F2IXPrM
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 BuJ8PlE
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 2gnjYz3
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 8Ca4d1b
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 AG22nRv

Source

Note that it's two-story; staircase confirmed.  laugh out loud

ETA 2: OK I've found the exact street address but not sure if I'm allowed to PM it to you @Enough. If not let me say that Google has a reverse image lookup function and the address may or may not be publicly accessible via that. :yes:

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess