SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:31 pm

yana_bach wrote:So maybe the Chris / Whitney comparison someone made isn‘t that far off, hm? We shall see

What do you mean by this?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:41 pm

@cookielover12 I understood Becca‘s bio as ‚I‘m ready to do the damn thing (get married) as opposed to others, who may not be ready‘ Hence the Whitney/Chris reference. Of course that‘s just my interpretation.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:51 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
yana_bach wrote:So maybe the Chris / Whitney comparison someone made isn‘t that far off, hm? We shall see
What do you mean by this?
If by comparing Arie to Chris means "having feelings for the other girl, but choosing the one who is giving him the positive answer regarding marriage and moving to his hometown (since Chris' big dream was indeed to stay in that little town for good, not)" ... wouldn't that be kind of opposite of what was spoiled so far? Meaning, Becca is the one who might not be "ready" to give him the positive answer (if the spoiler of her ex appearing at the end is correct) on that day ... and well to me, Arie doesn't seem affraid to go after what he wants ... actually the whole "reputation" that RS and others tried to present us this "untrustworthy guy" (who doesn't keep it in his pants) ... show to me the 1 caracteristic that makes Arie different from CS ... that he doesn't care about "what is right", but "what feels good" to him ... so,whatever the outcome was/is ... I don't question the "lingering feelings" ... IMO, non existent ... or maybe just for the storytellers. Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:51 pm

@lipsis
It sounds like a good guess. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:06 pm

lipsis wrote:I'll throw out my guess as to what might be going on because...why not?

Since we know that Arie sought out his closure with Emily by going to North Carolina and leaving his journal when he couldn't meet up with her, maybe he is giving Lauren her closure and of course having it documented for (probably) the ATFR? That would bring his story full circle. Yea/Nay?

Sometimes the most logical answer is the correct answer. Perfect little footage to show when they get her on stage. Followed by the announcement of her being the next lead. Sort of a repeat of JoJo's scenario with the 2 ILY's.

TaaaDaah! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
KK4 wrote:In the new bio pic, is that one of the dresses Arie gave to her?

No. I'm pretty sure it's the outfit she wore on the dog date this past episode.

Yes, it is from the Doggie date, and she is stunning. Crushing on my hometown gal!

She has old Hollywood beauty you only see on TCM - you know: Susan Hayward, Loretta Young beauty.
I think she is fabulous and I do not buy for one minute that Becca isn't his absolute and final choice unless we hear it from them.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:20 pm

I feel like Becca is super straight forward... I’m taking her Bio change as my confirmation that she is indeed F1 (along with all the SM earlier spoils!). So thanks Becca, much appreciated thumbsup

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:37 pm

Becca totally rocks and wins at social media imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsiega Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Hello all! Long time observer around here, I absolutely love your site and all that you do. I noticed something rather suspicious and just had to post. Go onto Becca's Instagram page. On her latest photo (the one with the group of girls), Caroline liked a comment that said Arie is gay, run away Becca. Interesting and suspicious much?

chelsiega

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:54 pm

chelsiega wrote:Hello all! Long time observer around here, I absolutely love your site and all that you do. I noticed something rather suspicious and just had to post. Go onto Becca's Instagram page. On her latest photo (the one with the group of girls), Caroline liked a comment that said Arie is gay, run away Becca. Interesting and suspicious much?

welcomesign  laugh out loud  That’s crazy that she would like that considering Her bff is engaged to him?! Hmmm hopefully it’s just a joke ? But nice find! Now let’s see if it gets deleted.....

Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:01 pm

chelsiega wrote:Hello all! Long time observer around here, I absolutely love your site and all that you do. I noticed something rather suspicious and just had to post. Go onto Becca's Instagram page. On her latest photo (the one with the group of girls), Caroline liked a comment that said Arie is gay, run away Becca. Interesting and suspicious much?

I notice that the person that made the gay comment is only following 2 people, Arie and someone else.  Are they trying to stir up trouble?

Last edited by littlereddress on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:02 pm

I agree with many here, Arie was filming a closure scene with Lauren Just as he would have wanted to do with Emily. They didn’t hide it because they love the speculation that comes from it. If they wanted it hidden they would have. The ex coming back is drama enough for them at this point.

Arie spoiling his season early on confirms to me he was letting the world know he was with Becca. Becca’s update to twitter to “ready to do the damn thing” confirms to me she’s all good and ready to start life with Arie. I’m sure social media in the coming weeks will give us the confirmation we need.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues