SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:11 pm

littlereddress wrote:
chelsiega wrote:Hello all! Long time observer around here, I absolutely love your site and all that you do. I noticed something rather suspicious and just had to post. Go onto Becca's Instagram page. On her latest photo (the one with the group of girls), Caroline liked a comment that said Arie is gay, run away Becca. Interesting and suspicious much?

I notice that the person that made the gay comment is only following 2 people, Arie and someone else.  Are they trying to stir up trouble?

welcomesign I think that Caroline liking that comment was in fun. She and Becca liked this comment -

The best possible finale is Becca k and Caroline getting engaged. wrote:

I think the person who made the "Arie is gay" comment might be trying to stir up trouble. He/She is following Arie, Arie is not following him/her!! She/he has no followers!!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:13 pm

chelsiega wrote:Hello all! Long time observer around here, I absolutely love your site and all that you do. I noticed something rather suspicious and just had to post. Go onto Becca's Instagram page. On her latest photo (the one with the group of girls), Caroline liked a comment that said Arie is gay, run away Becca. Interesting and suspicious much?

@chelsiega,
these provincial, unexposed people are so annoying, IMO. Arie is Dutch/European. His mannerisms, movement and speech pattern are consistent with being a citizen of the world who is quite confident in his masculinity and sexuality. He doesn't appear to have anything to prove at the gym or, on the basketball court.

He is a very attentive man, for sure. Knows what his woman wears, what looks good on her, what he likes. Women who have huge investment of time and money in their clothes, their hair and makeup love men like that but, alas, they are few and far between. IMO, Arie is not homosexual or even metrosexual - he's just not super macho which is fine. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:16 pm

@littlereddress, sorry, I see you edited your comment.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:23 pm

lipsis wrote:I'll throw out my guess as to what might be going on because...why not?

Since we know that Arie sought out his closure with Emily by going to North Carolina and leaving his journal when he couldn't meet up with her, maybe he is giving Lauren her closure and of course having it documented for (probably) the ATFR? That would bring his story full circle. Yea/Nay?

On Robert Mills and Julia Cunningham's podcast where they recapped Emily's season, in mid December last year where they were talking about Emily's finale, Robert Mills said that he that he regrets that Arie did not tell them he was going to Charlotte to see Emily and give her his journal. Robert said he really would have wanted to film it.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:@littlereddress, sorry, I see you edited your comment.

Yes, I wrote it wrong and went back to correct it quickly.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:44 pm

AEF wrote:
lipsis wrote:I'll throw out my guess as to what might be going on because...why not?

Since we know that Arie sought out his closure with Emily by going to North Carolina and leaving his journal when he couldn't meet up with her, maybe he is giving Lauren her closure and of course having it documented for (probably) the ATFR? That would bring his story full circle. Yea/Nay?

On Robert Mills and Julia Cunningham's podcast where they recapped Emily's season, in mid December last year where they were talking about Emily's finale, Robert Mills said that he that he regrets that Arie did not tell them he was going to Charlotte to see Emily and give her his journal. Robert said he really would have wanted to film it.

That makes sense to me as to why Arie and the bachelor crew is at Lauren's.

As for RS, since filming ended, he heard things about Tia being the bachelorette. So when he said ever since the premiere things weren't "up to up" maybe Tia decided she didnt want the gig? so they went with Lauren and the f2 storyline.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:37 pm

So RS put up his episode by episode spoilers and the only thing good in them imo was i finally know whos on the 2on1 date being krystal and kendall. he mentioned something about becca k first one on one date that something else happens but didn't share Rolling Eyes he really bugs me....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:42 pm

I like it when lead does what he says he's going to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:41 pm

AEF wrote:

Wow - Mills said this last month? I guess we have our answer. Also - what a reckless and daring thing he did - by secretly flying to Charlotte.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like it when lead does what he says he's going to do.

Arie is listed as a driver in the series on the series website: http://stadiumsupertrucks.com/classes/stadium-super-trucks/

Note who is also listed... Robby Gordon who was the "judge" with Chris Harrison on the demolition derby date.

2018 schedule here: http://stadiumsupertrucks.com/2018-schedule/
First race is next weekend (1/26-1/27) so probably no SHV that weekend.  He will also be in Australia in early March (1-4) so that weekend is eliminated for WTA/ATFR taping.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:00 pm

In one of his comments, he mentioned he will be in Holland mid-February. I wonder if it’s still the case.
Since Arie is already home, I think it’s probably a closure or Lauren rejected his proposal laugh out loud

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:03 pm

Becca’s tweet
@thebkoof
When your boss says the client call is cancelled *AND* he's getting you pizza.
I wonder if pizza is their secret code

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues