SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:21 pm

happydays wrote:I don't get the big deal - nick doesn't even follow some of vanessa's friends.

And not meeting/going to things seem normal for nick and vanessa. They missed his sister's vihaviall's baby shower, peta and maks' wedding etc. Not sure why sharleen is singled out. According to the podcast in vanessa's thread, and vanessa's beyonce tweets, there was trouble long before nick went to sharleens bridal shower.
I can't tie those events to the breakup. I have noticed V likes of posts made by Nick's family and Peta's insta stories. But it just wasn't there for a very special friend of Nick's who is Sharlene. I don't think V wanted to combine her and Nick's relationship with any past history.

For the record, I think Nick would have loved for V to attend the wedding and share his friendship. It just wasn't to be, IMO. It's just one of the obstacles they faced. I didn't say it was the only one....just the one I noticed and started to follow long ago. I really thought V would come around but it didn't happen. It does make me sad for Nick. But he seems to be doing okay and so does she. I can't hope for more than that at this point.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:23 pm

OnePromise wrote:So according to Calia Quinn's IG story and Kelly Travis's IG story the following people are at Sharleen's wedding ceremony, sitting in this order: Calia, Michael, Chris Soules, Andi, Nick, Kelly and her husband Hunter.

Let's just hope that Nicks fondness for going home with someone at a wedding doesn't apply tonight...

Also, who knew Sharleen and Chris S were friends.
Yeah, now that surprises me. I'm not sure I've ever seen Chris S in Sharlene's pics.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:29 pm

I'm thinking there might be a wedding reunion happening  tbh. That'd be absolutely hilarious, after all this time.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:33 pm

Nick is sitting next to Andi. rotfl Ok, I know it's too soon for Nick to continue with that particular wedding tradition (Jade&Tanner'sWedding), but not gonna lie, this seating arrangement reminded me of previous discussions about Nick and Andi getting back together.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Omg I'm way too excited about Andi and Nick sitting together. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Are we taking bets if it's happening or not? I'm voting a big fat YESSSSS!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Andi is between her F2 & F3. giggling

After all this time, it would be almost poetic. And Nick would have been right... hehehe

We all know that Andi would be up for it... her book gave that away. But I'm not so sure Nick would go for it... although he does have a penchant for hooking up at weddings.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:40 pm

I AM HERE FOR ANDI AND NICK. Not sure on compatibility but their chemistry has always been no. 1!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Andi kinda leaned into Nick at one point *fangirls* laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:42 pm

I'm sure Andy and Sharleen have an open bar. Anything can happen, guys! sneakyl
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:45 pm

I am not gonna lie. I am also here for Nick and Andi! Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 10 4256136633 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 10 1176891977 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Andi kinda leaned into Nick at one point *fangirls* laugh out loud
I saw that and cringed. I would like to smack MeAAndi as much as many in this thread would typically like to smack Nick. Ugh

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689