SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:00 am

Just checked and all I saw were the normal ads. Sorry all. For the record I don't believe that there was such an ad and those posting are decoys
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Hooked Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:05 am

@Sunnyandhappy Thanks for all your thoughts and I am starting to really think that Tara is F1 too, despite her being back on SM before the sleuthed FRC. Matty does seem the happiest with Tara from what has been shown. I always think, especially towards the end, that the F1 would be pretty upset, looking back, to see her BF being much more into and affectionate with the other two than he was with her. Just my thoughts.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:10 am

If we could sleuth the finale location we could try to work out dates
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:16 am

Thank you @sundy

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:18 am

Sundy wrote:If we could sleuth the finale location we could try to work out dates
@Sundy here is the finale location for you lady...it's located on an island.
https://www.santhiya.com/kohyaoyai/map-location/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:29 am

Sundy wrote:Just checked and all I saw were the normal ads. Sorry all. For the record I don't believe that there was such an ad and those posting are decoys

Ah darn, well, that was an exciting couple of hours. I'm back to being bored with the outcome then. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:31 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:If we could sleuth the finale location we could try to work out dates
How was it sleithed that this was the finale destination?

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:35 am

Also my final statement in support of Tara laugh out loud for this minute, is:
If Wise is truly out as per this new ad, then the last voice might be Tara. A softer speaking Tara like wen she is serious. Def not Laura. But totb could've changed that around....
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:39 am

Hi all... I've been watching and sleuthing but just haven't had anything new to say until now so I haven't posted :-)

I think Laura is F1, Elise is F2 and Tara is F3 mainly from the edit. I think Tara is his second choice but he will let her go at F3 because he wants to limit the hurt.

After watching HTDs I noticed that with Laura he was pushing for something from her. He doesn't push for the other girls to say anything even though they haven't said that they are in love with him either. Also, if you look at the side of his face when she is saying "I want this", you will see that he breaks into that huge grin that he does whenever she says anything that resembles "I like you". They are being very selective in their edit now with not showing his face when he does that with her. Also, the fact that he 'hopes that her sister was reassured'. The sketchy edit at the end of the date, they tried to make it look like a bad ending but to me he almost looks like he is overemotional and trying to hold it in because he can't say anything to her.

Elise will be F2, I don't think he is that invested in her and she has not shown any strong feelings toward him either. I have noticed that they have some pretty sloppy edits when they are splicing together his sound bites when talking about her to make it seem he likes her more than he does. For instance, at the start of their HTD, he says "It's kind of overwhelming but at the same time, I'll be honest, it feels really good" That sentence is edited, the sound changes halfway through really noticeably.

With Tara, it's like he has suddenly realised he is going to break her heart, which is why he hates the thought of it. Also, the description he gives of his F1 in The Project interview he did when they finished filming doesn't really fit Tara. It fits Laura and Elise.

I think whoever it was that said early on that the editors were going to have a hard time because who he picks is written all over his face was correct. It's really noticeable.

Anyway, I could be wrong. :-)

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:39 am

mercieme wrote:

Thank you Mercieme. I've been through IG quite thoroughly for that resort and I can't find a day where there are no photos taken around the place. I'm thinking that they may have stay led there but not filmed there? Have you found anything @mercieme?

I'm interested in these two locations if we could all try and sleuth

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Img_1845
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Img_1846
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:41 am

Ash wrote:Also my final statement in support of Tara laugh out loud for this minute, is:
If Wise is truly out as per this new ad, then the last voice might be Tara. A softer speaking Tara like wen she is serious. Def not Laura. But totb could've changed that around....

I agree with you. I think it's Tara. I think she says it on her F3 date and that's why he sends her home. That's just a guess though.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:48 am

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Thank you Mercieme. I've been through IG quite thoroughly for that resort and I can't find a day where there are no photos taken around the place. I'm thinking that they may have stay led there but not filmed there?  Have you found anything @mercieme?  

I'm interested in these two locations if we could all try and sleuth

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Img_1845
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Img_1846

Lol. I've just realised that the first pic is in fact santhiya. The mouldings under the verandah are a match
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme