SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:04 am

@BlueJeans laugh out loud .....you reckon Laura is into diamonds giggling
On a serious note though just based on her website; I kinda see her more with precious stones but we shall see who the F1 is....3 more sleeps giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:04 am

@BlueJeans I doubt she's allowed to wear it yet!

Although I can't imagine her doing the post-bachie press tour in anything other than ToniMay
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:05 am

If Laura is F1 I have three questions that trouble me. Matty spends a fortune on a designer ring and 1) Laura only wears her own hand made designer jeweller and 2) which finger is ring free for her to wear it on and 3) will she take off her rings so Matty can put the non ToniMay ring on her finger so it doesn't get lost amongst the others???

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:08 am

Y'all are funny....ya think if Laura is F1...the show will let her design her own F1 ring just to further promote ToniMay Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 2498057887 That will sure be a first in any franchise IMO Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:09 am

Maybe she'll just put it in her pocket for later. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:09 am

If Laura is F1, I hope the jewellery designers help Matty out a bit! Can you imagine the pressure of designing a ring for a ring designer?! laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:10 am

The Larsen Jewelery link along with the Elise blue necklace is a really interesting one - IMO the Larsen jewelery is very much of the style of Elise's necklace such as this one https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/necklaces-and-pendants/pendant-1  and I doubt they would make anything but a custom piece for the F1 (i.e. not something standard stocked like they would have on their website).
If she was F1 she couldn't wear the ring obviously, but a matching necklace would be a very sweet way to get around that // still have something from Matty with her.

The blue necklace also doesn't strike me as Elise's standard taste - she replies to a comment on this IG ( https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxkkVKBwH_/ ) saying her gold star necklace is from By Charlotte and that she wears a combo of theirs, which looks exactly like their lotus style necklace that she's wearing with the blue topaz necklace (if that;s what it is), and all their pieces are simple and refined. Also her look on her dates with Matty (think the leather skirt and the black tied up t-shirt) don't IMO seem to match with expensive diamond and topaz jewellery either.
(I also still think so much, including on screen chemistry, still point more firmly to Laura F1 but loving any glimmer of hope for Elise!)

Last edited by ideas_ideas on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:13 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:If Laura is F1, I hope the jewellery designers help Matty out a bit! Can you imagine the pressure of designing a ring for a ring designer?! laugh out loud

Her rings are hideous. There, I said it. laugh out loud Where's that hiding chair emoticon again?

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:16 am

I humbly apologise for my post alluding to Laura making her own F1 ring Smiley I was simply questioning where she will wear it. But as was said, maybe she will put it in her pocket for later Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:23 am

Haha Laura has Flo promoting toni may on her insta story today.

Matty would have had a big task designing something to suit the rest of her jewellery! Not like she is going to take the others off to just wear his ring giggling

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:26 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:If Laura is F1, I hope the jewellery designers help Matty out a bit! Can you imagine the pressure of designing a ring for a ring designer?! laugh out loud

Her rings are hideous.  There, I said it.   laugh out loud  Where's that hiding chair emoticon again?  

Hahaha @mommyof2 agree to disagree. I love her designs!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:29 am

Storybook wrote:I humbly apologise for my post alluding to Laura making her own F1 ring Smiley I was simply questioning where she will wear it. But as was said, maybe she will put it in her pocket for later Smiley
@Storybook.....hey lady no need to apologize please... I personally was teasing that Laura designing her own ring will be a franchise first and it will be quite hilarious because we have already had an abundance of the show helping to plug Toni May jewelry IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme