SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 74 of 91 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 82 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by BachBetty Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:11 pm

Sounds to me like Peter played hardball, worried about his edit (etc.) and they pulled the offer off the table eventually.
BachBetty
BachBetty

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:17 pm

My brain has flushed out so much of this crap, that I forgot about the Jared-Ashley-Wells connection on BIP3. Jared fits the "not Wells but getting warmer" clue.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:17 pm

of Stacia620 wrote:Has Chase been ruled out?
I know right. The show stylist Cary Fetmen is following Chase. Chase was f3 never dressed him so that made me go hmm

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 74 1f49b  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:19 pm

sdmom wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:Has Chase been ruled out?

MF already said not from Jojos season
But then he said all options are back on the table

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 74 1f49b  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:21 pm

@BKay I think Emily is going to give birth again shortly. I doubt she would be able to make it. LOL
The thing with the this show, MF is going to do it his way. It's his baby. He is not going to take direction from a cast person. Nope. That's kind of funny. If anyone thinks that's going to happen read up his law suit with his neighbor and the dogs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:22 pm

provenceguy wrote: Kate Coyne‏Verified account @KatePeople 3h3 hours ago

I know who the next star of #TheBachelor is.
Nope, not that guy.
No, not that other guy, either.
You. Will. Not. Believe. This.
#staytuned
10 replies 3 retweets 12 likes

I don't believe anything from Fleiss. At all. And I don't care what RS says on the subject.
But a random writer for People posting something like this makes me go hmmm. She has no reason to publicly fool her readers, that's not People's schtick. So that makes me think it won't be Peter or the obvious choice. But that's just me.

I will laugh hysterically if it is Arie...that would just be the most WTF bizarro choice for me. But I'm guessing Rashad. I have no idea why I'm guessing that, but I am.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:23 pm

Not going to be Jared from this video from today.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:27 pm

I know Rashad's name has been thrown out there but in all seriousness, he's not busy this fall is he? The man made me cry during DWTS and just imagine how great he would be?

via GIPHY

FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 pm

I haven't seen Arie since his season of the "Ette. Is he as dreamy as he use to be? Those women's knees would start knocking looking into his gorgeous eyes at the M & G. Now I could get on board with Arie....in a heart beat.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 pm

allykat wrote:
provenceguy wrote: Kate Coyne‏Verified account @KatePeople 3h3 hours ago

I know who the next star of #TheBachelor is.
Nope, not that guy.
No, not that other guy, either.
You. Will. Not. Believe. This.
#staytuned
10 replies 3 retweets 12 likes

I don't believe anything from Fleiss. At all. And I don't care what RS says on the subject.
But a random writer for People posting something like this makes me go hmmm. She has no reason to publicly fool her readers, that's not People's schtick. So that makes me think it won't be Peter or the obvious choice. But that's just me.

I will laugh hysterically if it is Arie...that would just be the most WTF bizarro choice for me. But I'm guessing Rashad. I have no idea why I'm guessing that, but I am.

It depends on where she got her information from, and the People article written earlier made no sense. Something is going on, just not sure what it is.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 pm

FashionLover wrote:I know Rashad's name has been thrown out there but in all seriousness, he's not busy this fall is he? The man made me cry during DWTS and just imagine how great he would be?

via GIPHY

I just can't see him risking a call from NFL coming his way... not for a lead roll on TB. There's no way he would take the role seriously IMO....too many women throwing themselves his way without a call from ABC. If so, he took them to the cleaners with his fee, IMO and got it.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 pm

Hmmm.... if these tweets are to be believed imo it has to be someone new or someone that was a MOT  Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 91 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 82 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win