SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 38 of 91 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 64 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by hae1001 Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:49 am

Ashley i posted an ig story panning her living room with Ben, Jared, Lauren I, and another random person having a conversation abouy Peter. Ben said "hes got a pretty cushy situation" and then the others chimed in agreeing and someone said "i thought Peter was in solitary"
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 am

hae1001 wrote:Ashley i posted an ig story panning her living room with Ben, Jared, Lauren I, and another random person having a conversation abouy Peter. Ben said "hes got a pretty cushy situation" and then the others chimed in agreeing and someone said "i thought Peter was in solitary"

What does this even mean?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:56 am

ElonM wrote:
hae1001 wrote:Ashley i posted an ig story panning her living room with Ben, Jared, Lauren I, and another random person having a conversation abouy Peter. Ben said "hes got a pretty cushy situation" and then the others chimed in agreeing and someone said "i thought Peter was in solitary"

What does this even mean?
My guess:
Cushy situation = $$$$$$. He probably negotiated a better salary than most of the previous Bachelors because, with Dean going up in flames on BIP, there aren't really any other viable lead options IMO and he used that as leverage.
Solitary = He was locked up in some hotel room for a few days because they were going to announce him but have delayed it for whatever reason, so now he's gone home.

JMO.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:58 am

Watching that TMZ video is classic Peter. Sulky about those who don't worship him and beaming when the compliments come. Peter's issues stem from needing to be in Control in all areas....being the Bachelor is handing over Control to TPTB and the viewing public. IMO Peter will fight this every step of the way. Being the Lead is very different than being a cast member. The exhaustion and emotional fatigue is real...add the shifting tide of public opinion during the airing of the show and Peter is going to be so Out of Control. IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Peter, IMO, is combination of human qualities that grate me and annoy me to no end. He's Imo good looking, knows it, and uses it to his advantage. He Imo is insecure, and covers it up trying to call out the trolls, and the internet negativity, but he also feeds this negativity himself. He's also a huge hypocrite, because while he calls out the SM negativity, he actively feeds the negativity toward others. His sm and media games a few weeks back were off putting. He said, that he wasn't offered the Bach role, while liking comments on sm, what a gem he is for turning down the lead role. And now he's taking the said role. I'm expecting him to be the most thin skinned lead ever, and he will play the victim to no end during his season. If he in fact has had eating disorders, I feel for him in that regard. They're no fun. The lead role however is not forced on him, he's willingly taking it, after having seen and experienced already the backlash the lead gets, and even the golden child contestant he got his share. So, IMO it's his responsibility to take care of himself, and if the show triggers him or gets to him, he chose to take on the role. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:16 pm

MF is best ignored but that latest tweet just makes me think even more that it's Peter. I mean he already insinuated Peter's not the logical choice since he's a commitment phobe or whatever. And Peter just travelled home from LA, so unless he told them to p*ss off at the last possible moment, it's pretty obvious IMO. Anyway, he'll be cut off from SM during filming and the show won't air until January, so he still has some time to grow a thicker skin before the proper mud slinging starts. Hopefully someone gives him some guidance.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:21 pm

If filming starts approx Sept 22 (let's say) he will be cut off from social media approx 60 days. His skin better thicken quickly. Spoilers will be coming out fast as far as prospective cast, dates and eliminations. Apparently, he already has a set group of trolls ready for him. SMH.  If TPTB like him, they can help him navigate it. If not, I guess he better learn to swim with sharks. Maybe Alexis will make a return this season.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Petey's season will be filled with 3Ts - Tears, Tantrums, and Turbulence.

Seeing how the women behave should also be interesting. cantstopl rofl
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:50 pm

Peter's season would be a perfect recipe for disaster (in the most entertaining way possible) IMO. He is someone who needs to have control and will lash out when he doesn't have it. So, I can imagine what could happen if one of the contestants dare to question him/his motives. They would probably get something worse than a "have a mediocre life". And it's hard to fight for control when TPTB wants control to their narrative as well. If TPTB can't maintain control during filming (like in Kaitlyn's case where she did whatever she wanted to), you can bet they will take back control during edits. Once you sign on the dotted line, you can't win. JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:52 pm

sfrank wrote:Petey's season will be filled with 3Ts - Tears, Tantrums, and Turbulence.

Seeing how the women behave should also be interesting. cantstopl rofl

Makes me wonder how many (that aren't there for the shilling opportunities) will walk out on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:02 pm

I hope TPTB cast his season as "wonderful" as they did for the last Bachelor. Rolling Eyes Sarcasm intended. laugh out loud

I wonder how Peter would handle a bunch of age inappropriate high school acting crazies? The last Bachelor got the shaft as far as casting. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Peter has shown me that their is zero chance he will grow thicker skin. IMO his skin will become thinner and thinner as the negativity rises and he loses more and more control of his personal narrative. He runs his own SM like the Truman show Peter addition with himself as director/editor/contentprovider. He plays to his worshipful fans and freaks over those who don't buy what he presents. His unraveling when he can't chase down the non worshipers is going to be a site to behold. I would feel sympathy for him if he was not such a self involved hypocrite.
This will be a fascinating story within the story to observe. 2pop
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 91 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 64 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win