SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 91 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 65 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by MiaHawk Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:08 pm

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:18 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:28 am

All I hear is  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 39 2622943811 , kind of like the teacher on Peanuts.  laugh out loud

Shocking?  Yea, sure.... Rolling Eyes

Get on with announcing it already. :crazed

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:35 am

Ladybug82 wrote:All I hear is  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 39 2622943811 , kind of like the teacher on Peanuts.  laugh out loud

Shocking?  Yea, sure.... Rolling Eyes

Get on with announcing it already.   :crazed

JMO

Exactly. That's what I hear throughout most of the season Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 39 2622943811 Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 39 2622943811 Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 39 2622943811 I will actually be shocked if it's not Petiocre. I may eat my Peter after I find it that is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:55 am

Unless they announce Brad Womack returning for a 3rd time, I won't be shocked. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I won't be surprised if they make Dean the next Bachelor inspite of him imploding on BIP though. His SM popularity has me scratching my head. He is at 711K IG followers and the next one is Peter at 548K followers. That's a difference of almost 160K followers inspite of a negative BIP edit. He gets more 'likes' on his regular pics than Peter gets on his thirst traps IMO. I know IG follower count is not the deciding factor but who knows what's going on in TPTB's mind.

I can actually see this announcement being referred to as shocking since no one expects Dean to get the gig after BIP IMO. He is not the logical choice either as MF referred to in a now deleted tweet.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:58 am

Brad would be shocking, but I'd totally watch and enjoy another season of him. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:59 am

I still think it's going to be Peter. I think MF thinks it may be "shocking" however it will not shock us. He just thinks it will be shocking based on his prior tweets about Peter. If not It'll be another guy from the series. So no real shocker unless it's Brad 3.0

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

After reading MF Tweets, I came to the conclusion he was hinting to us in his Tweets. He basically had us anticipating that the announcement was forth coming, and nothing happened. He would then string us along again and again, then back away.

To me, he was foreshadowing Peter as TB, and using the same time tactic to make the announcement as Peter used with Rachel.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:15 am

If I'm going to compare anything I'm going to say to me it looks like Peter was Pell'd. Played hard to get, liked SM tweets about being true to himself for not proposing, shaded TPTB on SM, liked posts that said how do we know he didn't turn it down, they agreed to his terms, they were going to announce it, sorry, you're Pell'd. Followed by MF's tweets about "releasing, cost cutting, network cancellations, shocking, not logical choice"

Far fetched, maybe, but I'll stick it here just in case. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

via GIPHY

At this point, the only way I'll be 'shocked' is if they actually reveal the Bachelor sometime this year laugh out loud Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:26 am

I don't know why we'd ever take Fleiss at his word. It's never "shocking" or "best ever" when he says it is, imo. I still think it's Peter because there really isn't another good option but guess we'll see. I doubt very much it's Brad 3 and I'd tune out if it were because it's pretty clear that he's not really looking for love, especially on the show. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:38 am

The only other person I could see it being besides Peter is Dean. Dean seems to be pretty popular on SM and he is just as good looking, if not better looking, than Peter. I never thought Peter was that great looking other than he has pretty eyes. I don't think Dean is mature enough though or is wanting a fiancee at this point in his life, but the same thing could be said for Peter as well. laugh out loud

ALL JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 91 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 65 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win