SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 66 of 91 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 78 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:59 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm seriously laugh out loud laugh out loud at that article. It makes no sense. A guy who wasn't your first choice turning your down sends you into panic mode? What happened to the guy who was option #1?

I'm still going with they've wanted Peter all along and he's playing hardball so they are panicking.

Exactly! If Peter was not original choice, then who was and why'd he turn them down? This article is rofl
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by mindless Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:02 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
mindless wrote:
North wrote:People Magazine Article:

The Bachelor in Chaos: Producers 'Panic' as They Struggle to Name a Suitor, Source Says

That's absolutely hilarious. Couldn't be happening to nicer people! laugh out loud I will seriously laugh my bum off if they have to go with some random reject from years ago. JMO.

After reading the article  It seems this is being based on MF Tweets, not anything concrete.  It also says Peter was never their first choice as they were mad about what he did the Rachel. Of course, this is the opposite of what RS said when he claimed Peter has ALWAYS been their choice.

Yeah, the bit about Peter never being their first choice makes no sense, because who is then? Dean? laugh out loud I do suspect they're scrambling though since MF seems even more unhinged than usual and there's a certain blackmailish vibe to his tweets about Peter IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:06 pm

MF migbt want to stop tweeting because he is eliminating all possible choices.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:10 pm

Rolly wrote: *clipped*

He's getting the response he wants by feeding the beast and it's working. And is he supposed to be on vacation in Hawaii?

I'm just rolling on the floor laughing because he knew people would dig into the Hanalei thing and he wanted everyone to make a big deal of him buying that property! imo. He's such a big-headed fameho. imo. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:12 pm

I did not know MF lived in Hawaii. Must be amazing producing this franchise for decades!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Also, quick question: RS re-tweeting MF. Does anyone think that this is RS's way of emphasizing Fleiss's trolling tendencies?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:16 pm

I doubt that #thebachelor is having no takers. Almost all contestants are on the show with the hope of becoming the next lead. IMO, the delay is probably due to negotiation or availability for announcement.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:22 pm

This is dumb. Fleiss took it too far, and I'm over it. Officially in DGAF category.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:24 pm

This season feels like a total trainwreck in the making. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:33 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
North wrote:People Magazine Article:
The Bachelor in Chaos: Producers 'Panic' as They Struggle to Name a Suitor, Source Says
I can't imagine they'd have a hard time picking a suitor.
And what "Source" says sounds like a total BS. Suspect
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:I did not know MF lived in Hawaii. Must be amazing producing this franchise for decades!

If I'm not mistaken, he has a home in Hanalei, so he may be the one making the announcement, just from his home there.

Last edited by rosesrREd on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:39 pm

I think this article is meant to serve one of two purposes

1. Peter has already signed the contracts and this article is meant to set him up as the bachelor who simply doesn't just give up his principles when shinny things are placed in front of him, something the audience loved imo. He'll always stick by his guns.. yadi yada...hence the reiteration of the rachel scenario (which, how about we let that go..mmmh...conflicting stories that make zero sense imo)

2. They actually are in a panic cause peter is saying no and they're prepping the viewers, so they can be like...see, we tried,but he's the one who said no so don't blame us

All is jmo
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 91 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 78 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win