SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:13 am

cb3 wrote: By being treated unfairly, I guess I just meant judged unfairly.  And absolutely agree, ev
IMO the editing is trying to put Laura in a bad light (because it's so obvious she wins)

To me it is a contradiction because didn't they wanted a redemptation in contrast to Richie's season and the whole Nikki story?! Someone from the producers said in an interview that it's going to be one hell of a lovestory this season. So what is the Point in making Laura as a possible F1 unlikeable?! They could have handled it like in the season with Sam W. and Snez. Reading the SM comments that order thing with Laura was the turning point to turn off the viewers. In terms of symphaty she is laking in comparison to Snez. And the viewers love a good "dark horse" story. So based on that Elisa can overshadow Laura. It is not happened yet but I think that is the direction we are heading to. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:25 am

Is it just me of is everyone looking forward to the season starting this week Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698
Seems everything up to this week has been one sided, distracting and lacking a love story.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:29 am

Sundy wrote:Is it just me of is everyone looking forward to the season starting this week Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698
Seems everything up to this week has been one sided, distracting and lacking a love story.

No, definitely not just you Sundy. Bring on Wednesday . . . but what am I going to do until then question

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:20 am

@Storybook secretly stalk like I am. I know Mattys at the snow with friends so no secret dates this weekend
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:23 am

@Sundy I'll leave the 'secret' stalking to the experts such as yourself. Meanwhile I'll wait impatiently for the results!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:06 am

Ha. Just noticed on Elise's twitter that she came second in the Bachie Bush race. They made it seem like Elora was second. Another case of being edited out again there.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:14 am

So the producers obvi didnt want Elise to have SQT in that episode or theyd have called Flo out for cheating....?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:09 am

Speaking of that fishing game IMO, there was something edited/weird about it. I highly doubt Elise would have waited that long to tell Matty that she was a Hockeyroo. I feel like that would of come out so much sooner. I didn't believe his reaction when he said "Really"? I also though his laughing was a bit fake at the Mexican family photo. Something about that fishing game seems suss to me. I'm starting to think whether Elise actually did that sooner and they reshot it at a later cocktail party? I don't know. It seemed a bit rehearsed. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:43 pm

I feel like a lot of this season can be described as rehearsed. It feels very overly produced to me, much more so than past seasons...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:27 pm

I think the next 2 episodes will solidify our F2. Tara has a second 1 on 1 and Elise finally makes her debut. I would not be surprised to see Elora in F4 but feel she is really a sexual attraction and can't see the conversation attraction that Matty says he needs. To me the biggest unknown is where Laura fits into the final scheme.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:21 pm

@mercieme I asked my hubby some more questions last night and he said they would totally hold off showing an F1 until now.  As we can see from above they showed Elora coming second in that bush race not Elise. Why??

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:51 pm

I see it as typical of other seasons if Laura is F1 - their connection/attraction shown as strong during the first few episodes, then they fade into the background while new contenders arise, only to be chosen in the end and the Lead usually says something along the lines of "I explored other relationships, but it was always F1 from the start".  The difference IMO this season if Laura is F1 and Elise F2 is that they seem to have taken it to extremes in both directions - the super obvious F1 and the super hidden F2.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel