SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:49 am

Epsiode 10 is next Thursday, 5 weeks into filming for a first SD for someone that makes it to the end....I mean folks are not even going to turn into the finale if Elise is in F2 against Laura at this rate, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:50 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Matty can't be into Elise at all since she asked for a SD and he doesn't give her one

After all, he said it's "entirely" his choice dizzy

I don't think he's not into her at all. The fact that he creates a hockey/boat date for her suggests to me that he is interested... but I think his interest will grow massively during their date. I think he's a bit 50/50 atm, but the date will skyrocket his interest because she'll be so great. whereas he's thought Alix was good from the start so doesn't surprise me he wanted to do this one now.

I guess from watching this show I don't believe it's a fact that Matty creates any of these dates. I think the producers create them (literally and figuratively) and all Matty does is show up and for those he is interested in says "yes" to having a date with them and those he really likes he says he wants a date with her

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:51 am

I'm thinking Elise must get SQT before her single date or this just doesn't make sense!

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:51 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:I get that Leah has been nasty on the show, but all the girls are being really quite judgmental about Leahs "Party Planning" business.

I expect they all knew anyway. It's probably just part of the script that they are "shocked". I'm sure Leah's business will have plenty of extra bookings after this so all good IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:52 am

mercieme wrote:Epsiode 10 is next Thursday, 5 weeks into filming for a first SD for someone that makes it to the end....I mean folks are not even going to turn into the finale if Elise is in F2 against Laura at this rate, jmo.

It feels a lot like Lana. I mean, nice girl and all but come one, you were never really in contention.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:52 am

@allaboutlove in the history of the AU franchise we have never had an MOT make it to F2 before, correct? We always at least have someone that we got their story line introduced to us way before the midway point as far as I know.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:53 am

I haven't seen Matty connect with any of the ladies so far, physically or emotionally. I don't know if it's because he is not in the right state of mind or they are just not his type. This is the most lackluster season so far. I see more romantic connections during Blake's season.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:53 am

Simone says "I have no loyalties to these girls" and then says to Kate Leah isn't here for the right reason
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:54 am

If Alix says sick one more time I'm going to go crazy

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:55 am

So far the date with Alix is boring, but Alix seems lovely
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:55 am

Hey Bachie! You listening. This is THE WORST SEASON EVER!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:56 am

mercieme wrote:Epsiode 10 is next Thursday, 5 weeks into filming for a first SD for someone that makes it to the end....I mean folks are not even going to turn into the finale if Elise is in F2 against Laura at this rate, jmo.
laugh out loud yeah. It's like Sportsbet where they have Laura's odds. Like why even bother betting.

It's not even the "obviousness" of it all... it's that for me, it's episode 7 and I've yet to watch a grand second-chance love story (15 mins in Ep 3 doesn't do it for me)

Idk what all this filler is because it doesn't sell any love story to me and there's a ton of filler this season imo

Honestly I saw more of a love story on Blakes's season hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel