SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:42 am

Matty can't be into Elise at all since she asked for a SD and he doesn't give her one

After all, he said it's "entirely" his choice dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:44 am

IDK.... this season is very MOT feeling

I am still waiting for a love story to watch

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:44 am

How the world is that episode 10 a first date for Elise though? They were so comfortable with each other on that hockey date IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:44 am

Sundy wrote:Maybe Elise gets the overnight date and that is the dancing screencaps :crazed

If only the articles didn't specify that it was a second date!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:45 am

IA @allaboutlove, even with Laura I am not seeing this great love story they promised, oh well as long as Matty is happy and he seems to be post show anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:45 am

Even with Laura it doesn't feel like the love stories I've watched in the past Bach seasons

oh well
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:46 am

We're starting the questioning with Leah..
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Matty can't be into Elise at all since she asked for a SD and he doesn't give her one

After all, he said it's "entirely" his choice dizzy

I don't think he's not into her at all. The fact that he creates a hockey/boat date for her suggests to me that he is interested... but I think his interest will grow massively during their date. I think he's a bit 50/50 atm, but the date will skyrocket his interest because she'll be so great. whereas he's thought Alix was good from the start so doesn't surprise me he wanted to do this one now.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 am

mercieme wrote:IA @allaboutlove, even with Laura I am not seeing this great love story they promised, oh well as long as Matty is happy and he seems to be post show anyways.
jinx

Yeah it feels lackluster... TBH I can't tell whether he is is or isn't. I guess I will take his word for it. I've yet to see him act like he is totally smitten and in love but that's just me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:48 am

Emayem wrote:
Sundy wrote:Maybe Elise gets the overnight date and that is the dancing screencaps :crazed

If only the articles didn't specify that it was a second date!

I know, just wishful thinking
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:48 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:49 am

I get that Leah has been nasty on the show, but all the girls are being really quite judgmental about Leahs "Party Planning" business.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel