SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:33 am

@Leapoffaith 

To me, this promo of Laura is odd. I find it unusual for them to promo the F1 "making her move". It reminds me A LOT of Nikki and Matty making their moves.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:34 am

It seems that Elise really wants it to be known that shes f1 on social media.
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:35 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Just a quick question didn't Matty in georgias season have an ad stating "Matty makes his move" and that's when georgia actually took notice of him? So now same words being used for Laura in this recent ad? Hmmmm

Interesting! Great comparison yes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:36 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:It seems that Elise really wants it to be known that shes f1 on social media.

What do you mean?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:37 am

Belinda's comments are mind blowing. She has her reputation to uphold so I don't think she would be commenting if she didn't believe it to be true. Now just to work out who
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:40 am

Elise has been papped at the airport. Photos on Diimex
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:41 am

Sundy wrote:Elise has been papped at the airport. Photos on Diimex

Flying into Sydney?

ETA: Nevermind, I see them. Interesting. So Adelaide yesterday, Sydney today.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:42 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Elise has been papped at the airport. Photos on Diimex

Flying into Sydney?

Correct. Do you know what she is doing?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:42 am

Bobette wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:It seems that Elise really wants it to be known that shes f1 on social media.

What do you mean?

She likes alot of posts that say they think she wins. Her response to the cameras on their date, her moving to sydney and tweeting it, her telling people to keep an eye out to her. Idk its all just the vibe I get.

Even though I see no connection, I am pretty sure shes F1 sad
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:45 am

How can we view the photos?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:46 am

Here you go. They are on page 1

http://www.diimex.com/Stock
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:47 am

LOL at the caption: EXCLUSIVETHE BACHELOR STAR ELYSE STACY ARRIVED IN SYDNEY FROM ADELAIDE. SHE WAS ALONE AND CARRYING A SET OF EXPENSIVE GOLF CLUBS  cantstopl

I bring some over for y'all.  She looks happy and cute as a bug's ear.

ETA:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Me7j4nQ
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 MERnqU5
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 An2xWbb
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 F1jsbqM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz