SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:00 am

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/matty-johnsons-ex-enters-the-bachelor-mansion-40162

well now NW has printed this story i might believe it as imo they are the official bach mag with womans day correct??

They are quoting New Idea though and AAL posted the below on July 23rd from DM via New Idea also...so their story is no jiving IMO. I wonder if it's becasue Matty's ex was just reported as landing back in AU that they felt the need to make up a story.

Producers decided to can intruders this season because Matty J 'insisted he wanted to get to know the girls and didn't want to spend precious time on newbies'.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4723332/The-Bachelor-s-shocking-secrets-revealed.html#ixzz4qMzrAbsk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:02 am

BlueJeans wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Hence my eye roll emoticon @AllAboutLove.  Like, say something real about yourself please, not just a reference to the show.  Her responses in all three of these "question and answer" clips have been very measured IMO; almost like she's reading lines. Suspect

Exactly this! That's what I have found strange with Laura, it's like even though she has had the most screentime and relationshipwise I don't feel like I know her really. Like who is the real Laura? It all just feels like lots of cliches and lines like you said scratch

Possibly sounds like someone who's had a lot of media training and therefore an F1 sign...

I've thought of that and still it doesn't make sense to me when I've looked at all other F1s (from all franchises). None of them have responded like Laura has imo. A lot of non-F1s have that's for sure imo but F1s? I struggle to find one that has talked like Laura or liked some of the things she has on IG or even being away for the premiere like she was. 

It could be a media training thing that is just unique to her and makes her an outlier from past F1s but even her saying that she is Matty's favorite (along with Flo) is not exactly media training sounding either imo. I've yet to see any F1 say that type of thing as well. 

It will be interesting to me when the show is over to see what if any clues there may have been with what she has said (F1 or not)question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:11 am

Does anyone know when the Queen of Reverse Parkin surfaced? F1 or not that's a bloody random thing to have on your IG. Was it something Matty actually said to her? I'm pretty confused by that whole thing...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:13 am

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/matty-johnsons-ex-enters-the-bachelor-mansion-40162

well now NW has printed this story i might believe it as imo they are the official bach mag with womans day correct??

They are quoting New Idea though and AAL posted the below on July 23rd from DM via New Idea also...so their story is no jiving IMO. I wonder if it's becasue Matty's ex was just reported as landing back in AU that they felt the need to make up a story.

Producers decided to can intruders this season because Matty J 'insisted he wanted to get to know the girls and didn't want to spend precious time on newbies'.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4723332/The-Bachelor-s-shocking-secrets-revealed.html#ixzz4qMzrAbsk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thanks @mercieme yes it would have been interesting if she came on for the sole purpose of becoming the next bachelorette Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:21 am

Too funny @leapoffaith...I just glanced at Matty's ex's IG and she was doing modeling gigs in California, New York, Columbia, Aruba from early April to May so except she was transfigured into Matty's season, I don't know how this story is even plausible laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:26 am

mercieme wrote:Too funny @leapoffaith...I just glanced at Matty's ex's IG and she was doing modeling gigs in California, New York, Columbia, Aruba from early April to May so except she was transfigured into Matty's season, I don't know how this story is even plausible laugh out loud

cantstopl Great sleuthing mercieme

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:29 am

Storybook wrote:
mercieme wrote:Too funny @leapoffaith...I just glanced at Matty's ex's IG and she was doing modeling gigs in California, New York, Columbia, Aruba from early April to May so except she was transfigured into Matty's season, I don't know how this story is even plausible laugh out loud

cantstopl Great sleuthing mercieme

rofl crazy!!!! i thought that she only recently returned to Aus and there you go yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:56 am

brownravens wrote:Does anyone know when the Queen of Reverse Parkin surfaced? F1 or not that's a bloody random thing to have on your IG. Was it something Matty actually said to her? I'm pretty confused by that whole thing...

The reverse parking comment was noticed back in June by member @BasicallytheFBI on Laura's thread here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4078p48-laura-byrne-ep3-sd-girl-bachelor-australia-season-5-sleuthing-spoilers

Matty said in this PopSugar article last year that he finds women who can reverse park "particularly attractive":
https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2016-Meet-Contestants-42331475

Daily Mail jumped on it and made a story out of it (and have been periodically re-hashing the theory ever since.)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4592944/Fan-theory-suggests-Laura-Byrne-won-Bachelor-Australia.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:00 am

Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:Does anyone know when the Queen of Reverse Parkin surfaced? F1 or not that's a bloody random thing to have on your IG. Was it something Matty actually said to her? I'm pretty confused by that whole thing...

The reverse parking comment was noticed back in June by member @BasicallytheFBI on Laura's thread here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4078p48-laura-byrne-ep3-sd-girl-bachelor-australia-season-5-sleuthing-spoilers

Matty said in this PopSugar article last year that he finds women who can reverse park "particularly attractive":
https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2016-Meet-Contestants-42331475

Daily Mail jumped on it and made a story out of it (and have been periodically re-hashing the theory ever since.)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4592944/Fan-theory-suggests-Laura-Byrne-won-Bachelor-Australia.html

Apparently she had it on her twitter or ig account like a year before matty even did his interview that he said that. That is what laura said in her cosmopolitan mag interview where she addresses these rumors about the snow pics and the reverse park thing.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:00 am

Bobette wrote:

Cool thanks @Bobette! I'm still wondering why she would put that... Like if you won or not either way it's a totally random thing to put in your bio IMO. And how did she find out that Matty like reverse parkers - was this discussed (which is super random considering they would've likely never privately driven a car together at that point) or did she google him after she got home and find that same article?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:02 am

@LeapofFaith Was it on her preseason profile?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 am

brownravens wrote:@LeapofFaith Was it on her preseason profile?

no idea i can't remember?? i'm just going by what she said in that cosmo interview sorrrrrry
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz