SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:10 am

brownravens wrote:He doesn't like cats - uh oh Laura IG handle is lady and a cat Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 3806527698
 That's why I had to laugh out loud back when posting about her username being @ladyandacat because I knew Matty didn't like cats  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:11 am

@AllAboutLove Jesus that's next level awkies for them!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:28 am

Sharlene

Tell us about the reaction to the overnight date with Elora Murger?
I think everybody was shocked and they were spectating but in the back of their minds – at least in the back of my mind I knew there’s no way that she’s going home – and there’s no way that he would sleep with her halfway through the season, I think just because he doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would do that.

I think it was just something that happened probably to throw a spanner in the works. It’s not anything that I thought twice about.

Were there any girls who took it quite hard?
I definitely think that some of the girls didn’t take it too well. Laura, Florence and Cobie really struggled and even Tara.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelors-sharlene-mik-wants-to-plan-mattys-wedding-40116

Surprised we didn't see more drama and fallout from this, wondering if it will be brought up again next week? They way they edited it made it seem like the girls were just mildly upset/irritated by it...
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:07 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:Sharlene

Tell us about the reaction to the overnight date with Elora Murger?
I think everybody was shocked and they were spectating but in the back of their minds – at least in the back of my mind I knew there’s no way that she’s going home – and there’s no way that he would sleep with her halfway through the season, I think just because he doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would do that.

I think it was just something that happened probably to throw a spanner in the works. It’s not anything that I thought twice about.

Were there any girls who took it quite hard?
I definitely think that some of the girls didn’t take it too well. Laura, Florence and Cobie really struggled and even Tara.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelors-sharlene-mik-wants-to-plan-mattys-wedding-40116

Surprised we didn't see more drama and fallout from this, wondering if it will be brought up again next week? They way they edited it made it seem like the girls were just mildly upset/irritated by it...

My thoughts on this are that in a later episode, Elora may either let something slip about what really went on (it sure looked to me like he was headed into her room...) or at least imply that something went down.  That might be enough to get the girls upset and/or get Elora booted off the show (Matty would be none too impressed about her lying IMO, if nothing did actually happen).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:24 am

Elise's Twitter account lists Sydney as her place of residence. If she is hiding out in Adelaide she's being kept in a dungeon somewhere. If not then someone is going to recognise her in the street or a friend of a friend of the family knows she is here and the grapevine goes into overtime.
My son told me a university friend said Elise gets into the top two. I didn't ask him for details at the time, but I will follow this up.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:28 am

@Storybook...... rofl at your comment that if Elise is hiding out in Adelaide, then she is being kept in a dungeon somewhere rofl

Oh boy, Elise is #whoels on the show and off the show, someone find this girl laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:21 am

brownravens wrote:He doesn't like cats - uh oh Laura IG handle is lady and a cat Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 3806527698
Just some trivia - Georgia is a cat lover and Lee is alergic to cats = love prevails I guess

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:36 am

Just Looking wrote:
Just some trivia - Georgia is a cat lover and Lee is alergic to cats = love prevails I guess

My partner and I are the same.. he is the cat lover and I am allergic to cats, but I have grown to love them.

From instagram though it looks like Laura has a dog too
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWR2RIZgqvb/

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:58 am

Has the location of the High Ropes date been sleuthed yet? At first glance to me it seemed like the Wild Ropes course at Taronga zoo because of the helmet but the platforms don't seem to be an exact match. TreeTops at Cumberland state forest is an option and that is not too far from the mansion.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:46 am

ssin0547 wrote:Has the location of the High Ropes date been sleuthed yet? At first glance to me it seemed like the Wild Ropes course at Taronga zoo because of the helmet but the platforms don't seem to be an exact match. TreeTops at Cumberland state forest is an option and that is not too far from the mansion.

You're on a roll this week @ssin0547 - I think treetops is a match. Taking over to screen caps thread yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Matty DT Interview - Aug 18th

Hey there Romeo! Why The Bachelor Matty J has won Australia’s hearts
MATT Johnson has an amazing effect on Sydney’s women. The man known to Australia as Matty J is in the middle of a conversation when a sophisticated woman in her late 30s starts to hover nearby, lip twitching with excitement, as she realises The Bachelor is so close.

“Can I have a selfie?” she asks, like a giddy schoolgirl who has just stumbled across her favourite rock star.

Johnson happily obliges. But when she looks at the photo, she’s not satisfied. She requests three more selfies before she walks away.

Seconds later, she’s back.

“Can you record a message for my kids? They’re one and two years old,” she says.

The next 10 minutes are spent showing him family photos. A lesser man would have cut her short, but Johnson patiently nods and smiles until she leaves.

It’s fair to say this bachelor has well and truly won Australia’s women over.

The handsome marketing manager can barely walk down the street in his home suburb of Bondi without women of all ages catapulting themselves towards him.

His debut episode averaged 846,000 viewers across the five capital cities, on par with Sam Wood’s first episode, and just shy of Richie Strahan’s 882,000. However, when catch-up viewing is taken into account, Johnson trumps all other Bachelors with a whopping 1.02 million views — 3000 more than his closest rival, Strahan.

But surely there’s a catch. Could this eligible man really have made it all the way to 30 without being snapped up?

“I think timing is the biggest factor when it comes to finding the one,” Johnson tells BW Magazine.

“I had lots of girlfriends but I never had a relationship where I had this light bulb moment where I’d fallen in love.”

Prioritising travel and climbing the career ladder to become an account director at international brand agency Wasserman, Johnson turned to online dating app Tinder to help him lure ladies. Some horror dates ensued.

I never had this light bulb moment where I’d fallen in love

“You can have banter with someone over text but then you meet and it’s literally just dead silence for five minutes,” he says.

“I’d be scraping the barrel for conversation, willing the food to come out quicker, just to give us a break from the silence.”

Things changed, however, when he moved to London in 2012 and met Australian DJ Milly Gattegno, of The Faders.

“I thought: this is what I’ve been looking for. I had everything I’d ever wanted in a relationship,” he recalls.

But after two years the couple split, and Johnson was devastated.

“It was difficult to manage initially, when for so long you think you’re going in one direction, and then all of a sudden you’re heading in a new one.”

By the time Australia met Johnson last year, he had been single for seven months, and was vying for Georgia Love’s heart on The Bachelorette.

A fan-favourite, he was runner-up for Love’s heart, physically doubling over in pain when he was rejected for Lee Elliott.

Months later, Johnson admitted he still held a torch for Love, and it seems there are some reciprocal feelings.

Although happily coupled with Elliott, Love confesses she finds watching The Bachelor “weird”.

“It’s strange to see him there dating and kissing and stuff, but he had to sit there and watch me do that as well,” she says. “It was so recent that I was on there so it was always going to be weird watching that show again.”

Osher Gunsberg, who has hosted The Bachelor for the past five seasons, similarly admits there’s something “special” about Johnson.

“For some reason I just clicked a little more with Matty,” says Gunsberg, 43.

“Matty just has this extraordinary superpower. He is a confident man, yet if anyone accidentally makes a faux pas or pronounces something incorrectly, he’ll dive on that grenade and make a self-deprecating comment.

“And he’ll have that quality long after he’s stopped going to the gym and his abs have disappeared.”

Perhaps, Johnson’s unaffected warmth stems from the fact his own life hasn’t always been charmed.

“I wouldn’t say I did particularly well with girls in a romantic sense,” Johnson says of his high-school years.

“I was a later bloomer. In Grade 11 I had a growth spurt so my limbs were too long for me, I was super skinny, and I had severe acne.

“But I think those years were when I looked to finesse my sense of humour. And when the acne cleared up, it gave me a lot more confidence to pursue women romantically.”

Raised as one-of-five by his “amazing” single mother Ellie Johnson in Brisbane, he grew up without knowing his father. He credits his close relationship with Ellie and sister Kate Clifton for shaping his respectful attitudes towards women.

Indeed, Johnson believes he couldn’t have made it through the show without the support of his family.

“Walking into those cocktail parties can be daunting,” he says of the highly strung soirees in which contestants compete for his attention.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:26 pm

@mercieme Thank you for posting this interview. I really enjoyed reading it. Interestingly Matty spoke of the timing is the biggest factor when it comes to finding the one. I remember Elise saying the timing wasn't right on the red carpet Smiley
This makes me wonder if more wasn't said between them when they first met?? Elise has one of the shortest RC videos.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz