SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:11 pm

@mercieme Snezana had a shorter RC than Elise at 1min11secs and Sam Frost had 1min 25sec almost the same as Elise.  Wonder if that is a coincidence? I know no-one counts Blakes season but I think he was really into Holly the netball girl who left mid season to follow her career.  I think that changed everything!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:14 pm

dolcimumma wrote:@mercieme Snezana had a shorter RC than Elise at 1min11secs and Sam Frost had 1min 25sec almost the same as Elise.  Wonder if that is a coincidence?

That's very interesting, thanks for posting the information Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:41 pm

Snez had the first meet and greet though - which is prime position I think.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:52 pm

@Storybook......I saw that as well re the timing Smiley

Regarding the order in which folks show up on the RC....we know for a fact that the order in which they are shown is not necessarily the order that the contestants arrived in the limo.

In the case of Snez, she arrived first and was shown first but there are other seasons when they have switched the order up. For Matty's season I have no idea if they switched things up because I can't access the limo arrivals on TenPlay to confirm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:22 am

Lisa was tagged in a photo of a footy player by his team mate. Look at comments from Phil Davis "who took this photo? @lisacarlton1" of which she likes the comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXFTi4IDqhx/

I can't figure out how to attach a screenshot.

Doesn't mean much but has Lisa moved on already? He is following her but she's not following him. Might just mean the footy guys are trying to get her attention

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:02 am

mercieme wrote:@Storybook......I saw that as well re the timing Smiley

Regarding the order in which folks show up on the RC....we know for a fact that the order in which they are shown is not necessarily the order that the contestants arrived in the limo.

In the case of Snez, she arrived first and was shown first but there are other seasons when they have switched the order up. For Matty's season I have no idea if they switched things up because I can't access the limo arrivals on TenPlay to confirm.

I remember it being analysed on here a few weeks ago, I think they worked out that Elise was possibly last? Or definitely in the last limo.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:16 am

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are regarding Tara's hair and if it indicates if the swimsuit pics were taken at a later date as suspected. Courtesy of IG @tarapavolic and @kariniarecchi
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Img_1648
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Img_1647
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:04 am

Tara's hair definitely looks different, like her balayage has grown out and she has had a hair cut. It does look like the swim suit shoot was done later
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:10 am

Hey peeps, how often/common is it for a bachelorettes immediate family to follow the IG of the Bachelor?

Has it been noted somewhere yet that Laura's brother-in-law is following Matty on insta?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:20 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Hey peeps, how often/common is it for a bachelorettes immediate family to follow the IG of the Bachelor?

Has it been noted somewhere yet that Laura's brother-in-law is following Matty on insta?

Last season Nikki's sister followed Richie on instagram. So it could be something or it could be nothing.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:24 am

natik wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:Hey peeps, how often/common is it for a bachelorettes immediate family to follow the IG of the Bachelor?

Last season Nikki's sister followed Richie on instagram. So it could be something or it could be nothing.

Thanks @natik! Its probably nothing. I wonder if after the FRC episode he will unfollow Matty if he doesn't pick Laura laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Yes, also her sister following him as well and it was noted before the season aired. @mercieme had spotted it quite a while ago and it was posted about in Laura's thread and the other threads (F1-F4 no Discussion too IIRC). At the time it was a clue perhaps for Laura for F1 and after discussing it on the threads both the sister and BIL went private.

As @natik posted, Nikki's family also followed Richie on IG and other F2s as well with past leads so it can also just be something they do
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz