SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:37 am

Elise has apparently been holed up at her family's place in Adelaide (someone posted an article from local SA media - sorry can't remember who but Elise is using the pic from the interview as her IG profile pic).  

Paps rarely hang out in Adelaide because it is not a large city and very little happens - far more likely for the Sydney/Gold Coast girls to get photographed as they are bigger cities with more celebrities in general.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:For those still on the show, those are the ones I have seen papped as well. Elise hasn't been papped AFAIK and neither has Florence from potential F7.

Elise hasn't been papped because #whoels giggling

And also less paps in Perth when she was living there. Plenty in Sydney though, and if we assume some paps know who who the F2 are, surely they would pap her. Although probably not worth doing until her story takes off,DM are only interested in MOT girls if they take their tops off.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:47 am

Bobette wrote:Elise has apparently been holed up at her family's place in Adelaide (someone posted an article from local SA media - sorry can't remember who but Elise is using the pic from the interview as her IG profile pic).  

Paps rarely hang out in Adelaide because it is not a large city and very little happens - far more likely for the Sydney/Gold Coast girls to get photographed as they are bigger cities with more celebrities in general.

I'll see if I can spot her out and about and gauge her mood... Adelaide is verrrrrrrrry small in that regard, feels like you can't leave your house without running into someone you know!
I was out to dinner the other night and I could've sworn I heard her voice in the restaurant - think this forum is making me go crazy, hahah! dizzy
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:06 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:
Bobette wrote:Elise has apparently been holed up at her family's place in Adelaide (someone posted an article from local SA media - sorry can't remember who but Elise is using the pic from the interview as her IG profile pic).  

I'll see if I can spot her out and about and gauge her mood... Adelaide is verrrrrrrrry small in that regard, feels like you can't leave your house without running into someone you know!
I was out to dinner the other night and I could've sworn I heard her voice in the restaurant - think this forum is making me go crazy, hahah! dizzy

Man and i thought Elise moved to Sydney?!?!?!?! :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:16 am

@Dirty Street Pie #whoEls indeed  giggling

Have there been any whisperings in Adelaide about Elise winning? I recall last season those who lived in Perth said they had heard whisperings that Snezana had won but for Nikki they had heard nothing and so they said they didn't think Nikki would win... seems they were correct.

I am still trying to pinpoint when SHVs maybe be happening because so far it seems like all potential F1s have been active on SM on weekends and not exactly MIA. Could still be happening but even so... odd imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Dirty Street Pie #whoEls indeed  giggling

Have there been any whisperings in Adelaide about Elise winning? I recall last season those who lived in Perth said they had heard whisperings that Snezana had won but for Nikki they had heard nothing and so they said they didn't think Nikki would win... seems they were correct.

I am still trying to pinpoint when SHVs maybe be happening because so far it seems like all potential F1s have been active on SM on weekends and not exactly MIA. Could still be happening but even so... odd imo

Nothing I've heard so far, but I'll keep my ear to the ground! :detective
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:48 am

mercieme wrote:

Interesting post @mercieme! When did this pop up on FB? His answer to the babies vs adot pets was exactly what Laura said in their Nepean SQT. About not having babies now but in 5 years time
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:55 am

I just saw it on FB in the last 30 mins but I think it was posted about 3 hours ago and decided to archive it. He did say he would like to have kids by 5 years even before in pre-season media rounds interviews. I think it was in that one interview he did for one of the media outfits in Adelaide, I archived that interview as well. I think folks were just going by what Kate said during GL's season that she wanted a playmate for baby George and assumed that Matty wanted kids like yesterday...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:59 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Schnitty4lyf wrote:

Man and i thought Elise moved to Sydney?!?!?!?! :crazed

So did I and didn't she mention somewhere that she watched an episode with Liz and some of the other girls? I assumed that was Sydney?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:01 am

mercieme wrote:I just saw it on FB in the last 30 mins but I think it was posted about 3 hours ago and decided to archive it. He did say he would like to have kids by 5 years even before in pre-season media rounds interviews. I think it was in that one interview he did for one of the media outfits in Adelaide, I archived that interview as well. I think folks were just going by what Kate said during GL's season that she wanted a playmate for baby George and assumed that Matty wanted kids like yesterday...jmo.
Same time frame as Laura yes

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:05 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Dirty Street Pie #whoEls indeed  giggling

Nothing I've heard so far, but I'll keep my ear to the ground! :detective

Awesome  yes

I will say though, considering it is a smaller place, that if Elise had won that it would likely be known by rumor. Every season it always comes out that F1 was the worst kept secret. 

Atm, I think that is Laura and the reason for Sportsbets odds and max risk/loss. I am still sleuthing still though but at this point it really does feel like a done deal with Laura and since I've been saying that since March when she got 3rd episode date it's why I feel like if I don't sleuth for something else (or in this case, #whoEls) then it's just too boringly predictable  laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:08 am

He doesn't like cats - uh oh Laura IG handle is lady and a cat Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 25 3806527698
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz