SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 63 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Rolly wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
bleuberry wrote:The super long essay/comment? IMO he was probably liking the latter half about there bring someone out there for him and him finding her. He's always been respectful and gracious about Rachel, even when it wasn't being reciprocated. JMO.

I'm sorry, but he Imo just can't like a long azz comment, but only like the bottom half of it. He likes a comment, then he likes it. And he's been shady about Rachel in liking comments before, too. Jmo

I disagree with this. I often like comments when I may only agree with part of it. He may be liking it bc it compliments him or people we're being kind in some way. Peter often held back IMO when he could have trashed Rachel. And there were many opportunities in interviews where she could explain herself or reinvent history where he didn't have the same opportunity to defend himself. All water under the bridge but I for one will be glad to not have to listen to the Peter hate which has been overwhelming especially on this forum. JMO. I agree having the fan threads helps bc you could just avoid other threads. The downside is you miss out on the sleuthing that happens but I guess it's a choice you have to make if you want to stay out of the negativity.

There were hundreds of comments that complimented him and didn't mention other people at all. But Imo this is his way, he's shady in his ig likes, and then says the exact opposite when he speaks.

Imo TPBP got tired of his push and pull game too, and went with another choice. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 63 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

I'm sorry, but he Imo just can't like a long azz comment, but only like the bottom half of it. He likes a comment, then he likes it. And he's been shady about Rachel in liking comments before, too. Jmo

I disagree with this. I often like comments when I may only agree with part of it. He may be liking it bc it compliments him or people we're being kind in some way. Peter often held back IMO when he could have trashed Rachel. And there were many opportunities in interviews where she could explain herself or reinvent history where he didn't have the same opportunity to defend himself. All water under the bridge but I for one will be glad to not have to listen to the Peter hate which has been overwhelming especially on this forum. JMO. I agree having the fan threads helps bc you could just avoid other threads. The downside is you miss out on the sleuthing that happens but I guess it's a choice you have to make if you want to stay out of the negativity.

There were hundreds of comments that complimented him and didn't mention other people at all. But Imo this is his way, he's shady in his ig likes, and then says the exact opposite when he speaks.

Imo TPBP got tired of his push and pull game too, and went with another choice. Jmo

I guess we have to agree to disagree about what he did with SM. Hopefully we will get the back story of what happened for TPTB in making this choice. IMO Peter was their first choice but they couldn't come to terms or he turned it down. I think Arie came up very recently and bc he had been vetted for previous seasons he was a quick back up. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Eh. Rachel is out living her best life, Peter is out here making moves he thinks are best for him. He's been extremely gracious to rachel all things considered imo. Until someone releases group chats that are saucy and where opinions are expressed freely, (I will keep begging for this till the end of time) I could care less honestly.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:@themindof_vee there are hundreds of comments supporting him, that don't mention Rachel. There was no need to like a comment trashing Rachel, IMO.

Yes to all of this. His passive aggressive azz chose that comment to like for a reason. Bitterness is not a good look boo

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:29 pm

FYI: He liked a lot of comments on that picture this morning. All expressed some sort of support for him. If he liked only that one comment I could maybe see the issue but liking bunches? Just looks like he was appreciating those who showed him support. JMO

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 63 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 63 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:47 pm

albean99 wrote:There's no proof but I do believe that they wanted Peter and couldn't make a deal. I think it's way better in the long run for him. The odds of finding someone long term on this show are pretty low imo.

IA with this.
The petty side of me is disappointed no snarks for him but in all honesty, I think it's the best for all. Peter, his family & friends (dad and bff Terry, imo) seem to be easily affected by negativity. He will not be St Peter after his season, imo. So now Peter can lead a semi-private normal life and pursue his happiness without public scrutiny. Best wishes for him.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:02 pm

lets send peter a lot of love <3

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:09 pm

FashionLover wrote:Eh. Rachel is out living her best life, Peter is out here making moves he thinks are best for him. He's been extremely gracious to rachel all things considered imo. Until someone releases group chats that are saucy and where opinions are expressed freely, (I will keep begging for this till the end of time) I could care less honestly.

:yes:

I agree! I have had a hard time understanding the Peter hate but hey, to each his own. He seems like a good guy to me but what do I know. Yes, he posts a lot of shirtless selfies looking into the distance but pretty much everyone from the past few seasons does the same darn thing ... at least those with the washboard abs.

Shoot, the guy is in the fitness business so at least he has a reason. What's Bachelor 21's excuse and all the Rose Boys with pouffy hair?

IMO, I am barely paying attention but I see more evidence of other guys in franchise throwing shade Rachel's way than Peter liking a few SM posts that are positive about him.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:38 pm

Whether he was TP first choice or not or whether he turned them down or not doesn't really matter to me. Peter seems to be enjoying his life and moving on as he should. He spared himself and his family from more grief. Oh and me too. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:12 pm

For me it has nothing to do with his shirtless selfies. I don't find him attractive at all, however that's not what I don't like. For me it's the arrogant rude condescening mannerisms on my screen and on SM. If he did agree then bail, IMHO that's another example of his charachter. He liked the chase then told them to bugger off IMHO.

I'm looking forward to CH's big mouth. I'm sure it will come, just like they did to Luke.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:33 pm

IMO, As is often the case, the Peter hate is largely about his fans and his lapping up of the screwy things they said to pump him up plus for me his petty, sissy shading of Bryan gave me a look at who's in there so, I don't respect him. It's safe to say it wasn't his edit which was all gold and diamonds, IMO. He's very polarizing. You love him or twist and shout because he's not TB, IMO. I'm twisting and shouting.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:35 pm

I liked Peter at first, I mean he's really hot. But he would not have been a good Bachelor IMO because he doesn't want to move that fast. So I'm glad he's not it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd