SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 am

Dessler wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPPW0igBqn/?taken-by=fras0132

So Peter's friend thinks Rachel is "low down" and is saying that Rachel only wanted a ring and has a phony engagement and not something "real" like she could have had with Peter? So Peter was the "real" and Bryan was the default? Ok got it.

Eh, he's just defending his friend and will keep that narrative going since I'm sure that's what Peter told him imo, what with Peter being so "real" and all.

I am also sure that if/when Peter gets "engaged" as the Bachelor after a few weeks on a tv show, his friend will be like, but it's all "real"  Rolling Eyes

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:20 am

bleuberry wrote:I personally find Rachel's statements, both on and off the show, so contradictory that I don't even bother dissecting them anymore. Idk if she was coached that way or really was (is) that confused.

Talking about a potential future while maintaining that this process is still too quick seems to support the idea that he did want a commitment/relationship, just not a proposal in 2 months for me. Rachel chose to try and change or fix it. That isn't Peter's fault. JMO.

I agree with part of what you stated, and it's no secret I'm pro-Rachel. Like I stated in my long reply above, I do think she's changing her story. Her insistence that it was Geneva where she realized Peter was not the husband she wanted just does not ring true - because she didn't let him go then. Unless production forced her to keep him. Which is plausible, but that's not what she's saying. She said he manipulated her. How can he manipulate you if you were already on to him and knew he wasn't the one? I really think this is about her being hurt once she looked back on what happened. Once removed from that situation, and having some clarity. Maybe she feels like he made a fool out her. It's a matter of pride. But I don't think that takes away from her and Bryan's relationship. I think she just needs to speak her truth and then move on. She has what she wants, Peter's getting what he wants. All will be happy.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:24 am

Peter's friends and their wives are going in on Rachel on IG, also in the comment section. Those hashtags and the picture is so immature and unnecessary. IMO

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 Screen12

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7yONJA9gs/?taken-by=k.j.boone

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:31 am

Murakamee wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I personally find Rachel's statements, both on and off the show, so contradictory that I don't even bother dissecting them anymore. Idk if she was coached that way or really was (is) that confused.

Talking about a potential future while maintaining that this process is still too quick seems to support the idea that he did want a commitment/relationship, just not a proposal in 2 months for me. Rachel chose to try and change or fix it. That isn't Peter's fault. JMO.

I agree with part of what you stated, and it's no secret I'm pro-Rachel. Like I stated in my long reply above, I do think she's changing her story. Her insistence that it was Geneva where she realized Peter was not the husband she wanted just does not ring true - because she didn't let him go then. Unless production forced her to keep him. Which is plausible, but that's not what she's saying. She said he manipulated her. How can he manipulate you if you were already on to him and knew he wasn't the one? I really think this is about her being hurt once she looked back on what happened. Once removed from that situation, and having some clarity. Maybe she feels like he made a fool out her. It's a matter of pride. But I don't think that takes away from her and Bryan's relationship. I think she just needs to speak her truth and then move on. She has what she wants, Peter's getting what he wants. All will be happy.

Has she said that she realized in Geneva that Peter wasn't the one? I only heard her say that Geneva was where she started seeing some of Peter's deep-rooted issues and realizing that he wasn't ready for comittment and wasn't husband-material. I actually think that's pretty legit, since I was scratching my head at the "I blame myself for that" story and I wouldn't be surprised if there was more of that that made Rachel suspicious of his ability to commit. She is clearly downplaying things and I think her ABC news interview was the most accurate where she said she knew what she needed to do after Dallas, but there were still moments she thought it could be Peter because she was drawn to that difficult = passionate energy that they had. I just think that Rachel was pretty perceptive and knew that Peter would never marry her, but she had such strong feelings for him and was drawn to the drama he provided that she couldn't let him go. I wish she would just say that, because it comes off as much more honest. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:38 am

This is honestly all so exhausting on both ends. This is why I don't think they should be together because they don't know how to let things go. Also I totally think Rachel thinks he made a fool out of her

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 am

jalkire wrote:This is honestly all so exhausting on both ends. This is why I don't think they should be together because they don't know how to let things go. Also I totally think Rachel thinks he made a fool out of her

I think so too- I think that's where the anger comes from. She didn't see it then because of her feelings, but she must see how desperate and insecure she comes across when she's around him. I'm exhausted too. It's like how the season felt like it was 89 years long? It feels like it's been a month since the finale because of all the back and forth, the mud-slinging, the passive-aggressiveness, using family and friends to do your dirty work, etc. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 am

Dessler wrote:Peter's friends and their wives are going in on Rachel on IG, also in the comment section. Those hashtags and the picture is so immature and unnecessary. IMO

I see why they and Dean are Peter's friends. They're all immature. Rolling Eyes IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:56 am

Sorry but no way that Rachel "attacked" Peter on the AFTR imo. And don't get me started on Peter using the word "attacked" towards Rachel or that girl in that IG pic using the same word. Just no no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:57 am

Dessler wrote:Peter's friends and their wives are going in on Rachel on IG, also in the comment section. Those hashtags and the picture is so immature and unnecessary. IMO

Looks like she posted that pic after the HTD episode, probably with a sweet caption, and edited it after the finale. Seems they all have some passionate friends.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:01 pm

The first caption was something like wouldn't mind it one bit if you moved to Madison. dizzy

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:02 pm

mindless wrote:

Looks like she posted that pic after the HTD episode, probably with a sweet caption, and edited it after the finale. Seems they all have some passionate friends.
Yup. & judging from all the friends in the comments, if Rachel would've kept it cute on ATFR and the interviews afterwards, they would've too. But since she didn't, they aren't. It's messy, but Pauline was getting praised when she was going at Peter's neck on twitter AND instagram for hours so... it is what it is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Everyone was definitely not praising Pauldine. Some people were, some people were saying she sounded crazy and needed to stop. People just love to exaggerate here! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd