SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:36 pm

As a fan, I couldn't have asked for a better interview. Classy.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Brill Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Awwwwwwwwww,  nice interview. :yes:  It's hard to believe that Rachel would kind of bad mouth him on being the next bachelor.  IMO IF you are so very HAPPY being engaged to someone else, wouldn't you want your ex-boyfriend to find that as well?? question  scratch  no idea

Last edited by Brill on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:37 pm

Brill wrote:Awwwwwwwwww,  nice interview. :yes:  It's hard to believe that Rachel would kind of bad mouth him on being the next bachelor.  IMO if you are so very HAPPY being engaged to someone else wouldn't you want your ex-boyfriend to find that as well?? question  scratch  no idea

Cause she's petty and spiteful. And pissed that Peter is a fan favourite and not her shilling partner in crime. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:52 pm

Nice interview.
Hopefully new chapter moving onto better things for all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:53 pm

I'm not going to even get into the petty with St. Peter and his SM shade. Hope he has really moved on and focus on things that really matter like his business, family, friends (like Dean), and his kingdom of fans.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:He's doing a good job at campaigning for the lead. Excellent job really. After all the salt and shade, I'm rooting for him laugh out loud And I don't even think he's all that and a bag of chips.
& I do think he's all that and a bag of chips and I was iffy until finale night. Rachel, by trying to sabotage him, actually solidified the #PeterforBachelor base. Can't wait to see him propose at the end  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 263a .
I think so, too. I did not watch any full episodes but I tried to catch the segments on you tube of the main players. Rachel was Rachel during her segment with Peter. Nothing has changed, IMO. She's classy until she isn't. But aren't we all? I'll give her that much. As far as Peter being the bachelor, I can't compare it to being a contestant. Peter saw the relationship with B first hand. P and B couldn't be any more different. If she's attracted to that, how is it going to work with me? I would have 1000 questions, too so much that a proposal would not be the smartest thing to do at this point in time. She wasn't willing to give him that time. That's on her.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:44 pm

I thought Peter did very well in that interview. I think he'll be a good lead if he is offered and accepts. I've always thought it would be him and he's pretty popular right now. It doesn't hurt that he looks pretty good either. I thought it was funny what Robin Roberts said about him. laugh out loud

ETA: Oops - I meant Robin not Robert Embarressed!

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Aria wrote:He's very politician-like and knows exactly what to say to appear gracious and mature, despite what he says behind the scenes and on social media. Eh, props to him at playing the game well. I'm excited to see him propose too! Wonder if people will finally admit that Rachel was right and he was just manipulating her and would never get to that place with her, even if she picked him and they dated? That he wasn't the most reasonable contestant ever, as it wasn't about the engagement or the 9 weeks that was the issue, but Rachel herself? I'm guessing not, but I look forward to those mental gymnastics by viewers! IMO.

Haven't we all dated someone in good faith thinking it's going somewhere and then it doesn't, because it was never the right person? It's only after you do meet the right person that you really realise that it shouldn't be a struggle. Clearly Peter hasn't since he's still single, so how would he know? Hell, Rachel herself was still struggling with the concept despite the right person (hopefully) being there. Why isn't Peter allowed to be confused? This wasn't even a real life situation and I'm sure it's easy to attribute at least part of the struggle to the whole crazy scenario they were in. Hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Yeah the whole 'logic' (for lack of a better word Rolling Eyes  ) that if he proposes or that if he acts differently with the girls on his season it's proof that he was never into Rachel and was just 'manipulating' her is not a train of thought that I subscribe to. He'll be in a different situation where as the lead he's more in control and won't have to compete with any other men for the affection of the women he's interested in (and IMO it was obvious that competition with the other men *cough* Bryan *cough* actually made him go into his shell a bit more). I know his proposal will get some of the girls (one specific girl) mad though, so I'd be here for it.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:07 pm

While people wait with baited breath for this awful peter to arrive and be discovered by the public for his deceitful ways, I'm gonna enjoy the eye candy giggling
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #9

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:12 pm

I can only roll my eyes and shake my head whenever Peter says something.

Peter is so manipulative and full of it imo. Basically with Rachel...he said Rachel was the "one" (the correct person) for him... but even though she was the "one" he wasn't able to propose... but being the bachelor with contestants that are not the "one" or "correct" person for him, he is already opening the door to proposing (because of course THEY are going to be the "one' too!!)

Such BS  no no  jmo

if he were given the chance to be the Bachelor, he hopes he would be able to propose in the end...In this one time, it wasn’t what I was able to do at that point."
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 pm

mindless wrote:
Aria wrote:He's very politician-like and knows exactly what to say to appear gracious and mature, despite what he says behind the scenes and on social media. Eh, props to him at playing the game well. I'm excited to see him propose too! Wonder if people will finally admit that Rachel was right and he was just manipulating her and would never get to that place with her, even if she picked him and they dated? That he wasn't the most reasonable contestant ever, as it wasn't about the engagement or the 9 weeks that was the issue, but Rachel herself? I'm guessing not, but I look forward to those mental gymnastics by viewers! IMO.

Haven't we all dated someone in good faith thinking it's going somewhere and then it doesn't, because it was never the right person? It's only after you do meet the right person that you really realise that it shouldn't be a struggle. Clearly Peter hasn't since he's still single, so how would he know? Hell, Rachel herself was still struggling with the concept despite the right person (hopefully) being there. Why isn't Peter allowed to be confused? This wasn't even a real life situation and I'm sure it's easy to attribute at least part of the struggle to the whole crazy scenario they were in. Hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

JMO.

**edit** fellow members and their opinions are off limits for snark.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd