SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:17 pm

I will continue to point out his deceitful ways because I see many of them. He isn't eye candy for me, so that's ok. Smiley

He has zero respect from me at this point for the way he spoke during the season, so it will be awhile before I can warm up to him.

OTOH all it takes is the one, the last lead IMO clearly was not the one for him. For his sake if he is TB I hope he is ready to get engaged and doesn't worry about multiple engagements.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by pbmax Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I can only roll my eyes and shake my head whenever Peter says something.

Peter is so manipulative and full of it imo. Basically with Rachel...he said Rachel was the "one" (the correct person) for him... but even though she was the "one" he wasn't able to propose... but being the bachelor with contestants that are not the "one" or "correct" person for him, he is already opening the door to proposing (because of course THEY are going to be the "one' too!!)

Such BS  no no  jmo

if he were given the chance to be the Bachelor, he hopes he would be able to propose in the end...In this one time, it wasn’t what I was able to do at that point."
source

rofl rofl hehehe he so funny, Yeah because he wasn't the bachelor. He makes himself so obvious everyday
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:24 pm

I guarantee the SM backlash Peter will get at the end of his season if he is the Bachelor will be huge. I said back when Rach was beloved by SM that she would get backlash and despite it being an unpopular opinion at the time it has proven true. No doubt to me the SM backlash for Peter will be even worse if he is lead :yes:

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:28 pm

I can't remember a lead who didn't get at least some backlash in recent years. Peter should be no different IMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I will continue to point out his deceitful ways because I see many of them. He isn't eye candy for me, so that's ok. Smiley

He has zero respect from me at this point for the way he spoke during the season, so it will be awhile before I can warm up to him.

OTOH all it takes is the one, the last lead IMO clearly was not the one for him. For his sake if he is TB I hope he is ready to get engaged and doesn't worry about multiple engagements.

Me too! Right there with you! bestbud!

For me, it's a lot of his post show behavior as well. I don't see myself warming up to him after everything I have seen and heard. So while people thirst on him as if he is the only hot personal trainer in the world, I am going to enjoy snarking on him. giggling cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 pm

mindless wrote:There's no chance in hell Peter would turn down the Bachelor gig, none of them would. Well maybe a select few in the past who'd already met someone in between, but the last few years they've all been jumping at the chance and even crying in the press when they didn't get it. If successful lawyer Rachel whose family clearly thinks she's nuts to be doing the show jumped at the chance, then I don't see how anyone would expect PT Peter to turn it down. If he did, I might have to actually place him on that pedestal people keep referring to. laugh out loud And that's why I thought it was silly how Rachel was IMO trying to set him up to be a hypocrite by getting him to agree the process is not for him. It seemed so transparent to me and looking at Peter's face, to him as well. As if anyone who wants to see more of him will care, they'll just be delighted to get what they want. Rachel may say she would've accepted a proposal from Nick, but all we saw was Nick having to draw out an "I'm falling in love with you" from her in the FS. I wondered if she'd be able to get there fast enough as the lead and clearly she did, so I don't see why Peter couldn't if the right person steps out of the limo. Same sh!t, different season. JMO.

I wouldn't expect him to turn it down when his ultimate goal for coming on the bachelorette to get the gig. :yes: All I can say more is I'm taking names laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:52 pm

@FashionLover what took you so long to join the forum and post so delightfully?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:53 pm

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I will continue to point out his deceitful ways because I see many of them. He isn't eye candy for me, so that's ok. Smiley

Me too! Right there with you! bestbud!

For me, it's a lot of his post show behavior as well. I don't see myself warming up to him after everything I have seen and heard. So while people thirst on him as if he is the only hot personal trainer in the world, I am going to enjoy snarking on him. giggling cheeky

All JMO

Add me to the Clark Jerome Kent list. Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 pm

pbmax wrote:
mindless wrote:
Aria wrote:He's very politician-like and knows exactly what to say to appear gracious and mature, despite what he says behind the scenes and on social media. Eh, props to him at playing the game well. I'm excited to see him propose too! Wonder if people will finally admit that Rachel was right and he was just manipulating her and would never get to that place with her, even if she picked him and they dated? That he wasn't the most reasonable contestant ever, as it wasn't about the engagement or the 9 weeks that was the issue, but Rachel herself? I'm guessing not, but I look forward to those mental gymnastics by viewers! IMO.

Haven't we all dated someone in good faith thinking it's going somewhere and then it doesn't, because it was never the right person? It's only after you do meet the right person that you really realise that it shouldn't be a struggle. Clearly Peter hasn't since he's still single, so how would he know? Hell, Rachel herself was still struggling with the concept despite the right person (hopefully) being there. Why isn't Peter allowed to be confused? This wasn't even a real life situation and I'm sure it's easy to attribute at least part of the struggle to the whole crazy scenario they were in. Hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

JMO.

**edit** fellow members and their opinions are off limits for snark.

*edit*
I see a lot of middle ground between "Peter was madly in love with Rachel and she should've picked him" and "Peter is an scheming manipulator who never had any interest in Rachel and was simply toying with her until the very end as a Bach audition". They clearly weren't right for each other, Peter's gut was telling him so, Rachel's gut was telling her so, yet they still got caught up in some kind of a fantasy because that's what this show does and that's the kind of dynamic they both seem to be used to. If Peter is the next lead, then maybe the right person for him will be there and he'll experience the famous "when you know you know" and will wonder what the heck he was thinking before. Or maybe not and he'll pull a Juan Pablo. Remains to be seen. Whatever it is, I fail to see how it'll prove he was manipulating Rachel. So you have to fall in love with someone after five minutes and be ready to propose after 4-5 dates or you clearly never had any feelings at all? Tell that pretty much every couple outside the Bachelor/ette, is all I have to say to that. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Yes, and frankly, I think I've read and heard enough. I am not watching his season. I will follow the recaps and comment on those, maybe. But I'm kinda done. The hypocrisy and deceit swirling around this man is astounding. I just want him to be honest and say it. "Look, I wasn't into Rachel, but I had a dream to be The Bachelor and that's why I hung around." Yeah, Yeah, I know what people will say; he can't say that if he wants the gig. But if he's so sincere and on the up and up, I would respect him a lot more if he did. If he owned his true intentions. Instead of keeping this lingering cloud of doubt over Rachel and Bryan, when he knew he never wanted her, nor for her to pick him. It's so frustrating.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Peter has proved to me what a Gameplayer he is this season. I started off thinking he was handsome but his attitude and petty ways on SM and his behavior toward Rachel and Bryan just moved him from handsome to ugly in my eyes. I definitely think Peter is a manipulator and he gets away with it because lots of people are obsessed with his looks. Peter's SM fanatics see him as a romance novel ideal. They transfer their own fantasies onto him. And Peter is lapping it up. Bizarre IMO.
Peter has emotional baggage and intimacy issues unless everything he said about himself was false. Assuming he was truthful then the Bachelor bubble stress that every Lead attests too will be so telling of who Peter really is. He strikes me as stubborn so I don't think he will be a willing puppet. That never goes over well with TPTB. Regardless just like every other Lead before him his strengths will become weaknesses and he will suffer a fall from grace via his edit. SM perception by some will definitely change for the worse. IMO.
Peter will be the first Lead I really don't like so I will feel aok snarking on Peter and enjoying watching him play out his dream role....Having 30 women fight over him for the ring he will easily give to the one he wants to marry. Rolling Eyes cheeky Because I know engagement means marriage to Peter and he is only getting engaged once. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 19 2498057887
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 pm

@Seabear ITA I just read in another thread, he liked a pic posted by Cary of Rachel. Seriously, he's hanging in the background like a scary movie ready to scream "here's Johnny"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd