SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:16 am

I was not going to comment on Peter any more because I thought he was irrelevant, but his newest post make himself relevant to the show, to Rachel again, so my thoughts, all imo:

I always thought he was manipulative on sm and this post just reconfirmed it to me. Any other F2  would have been called disrespectful and stalker by reposting their kissing on 1-1, trying to talk to the lead repeatedly after the rejection, but not Peter. He just fell for Rachel hard, true to himself, blah blah blah. I disagree. Let it go.

He and Rachel said goodbye on May 9, May 10? Four month ago. He last saw her 8/7, a month ago. If he was trying to say goodbye, why can't he be like every other contestant who thanked Rachel right after they got eliminated? Why didi it take him so long  to say goodbye? Because he's such a special snowflake? Or because he, again, was indecisive? Or he was just waiting until the right moment to garner the  most sympathy and adoration?
Yes, I agree he can't control how and what his fans will respond, but IMO, he is fully aware of the emotion he will stir upon them.  Push and Pull Peter has to say "there are so very many things that I've wished I could say to you since the day we parted ways in Spain, but for everyone's sake, I'll keep it short". OH Peter, you had your chance at FSD, LCD to say whatever, but no, you couldn't decide what to say then, and now, FOUR MONTH later, why not just say "Thank You Rachel for the most amazing experience I've ever had? "  Also, if Rachel got called out by only wish Nick, not Vanessa, well, can I also call Peter out that he should have wished "nothing but the best for you and your fiancé"? IMO, again.

I don't hate Peter. It's too strong an emotion. He's not just my cup of tea.  Do I have any ill wish for him? No, I still wish him well. I wish he will move on and find love and happiness away from the spotlight.  

One last thing: True love has no fears. If you are uncertain, you probably are not the confident person Rachel so needs/wants. Good luck on your journey to love, Peter.

All jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Aria Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:39 am

@sdmom well said!! Agree completely - his post gave me an "ugh" feeling and I couldn't really explain why. You nailed it!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:43 am

Objectively I can see how some would be irritated by the message he wrote rachel but from the history of this board, if that message came the night of the finale, peter would have still been roasted for being in the wrong, and being manipulative and disrespectful cause then, he would have been taking more attention away from the couple than he already had inadvertently done so through the edit.

If he'd posted it the next day or even within that week, it would have coincided with media tours when rachel was being...not graceful...and then that would have become he's trying to make her look worse.
If this is considered inappropriate and manipulative, trying to say his peace through dm would have been down right foul..even I would butcher him for that.

That whole situation was a mess honestly and trying to put peoples emotions and reactions into boxes doesn't work imo.

On rachel's end, I personally think she needed to minimize what her relationship with peter was for the sake of her engagement and respect for Bryan, and I 100% see and understand that. But I also see how that would eff up peter's emotions too cause he's essentially being told...actually it was never even about you. Some may not agree with me but ATFR was the saddest excuse of closure I've ever seen. On both ends.

Rachel is happy and I don't think this is gonna affect her whatsoever. Peter is getting there. And I just hope now that we have the bachelor announced, I can finally enjoy peter and daisy.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:39 am

FashionLover wrote:Objectively I can see how some would be irritated by the message he wrote rachel but from the history of this board, if that message came the night of the finale, peter would have still been roasted for being in the wrong, and being manipulative and disrespectful cause then, he would have been taking more attention away from the couple than he already had inadvertently done so  through the edit.

If he'd posted it the next day or even within that week, it would have coincided with media tours when rachel was being...not graceful...and then that would have become he's trying to make her look worse.
If this is considered inappropriate and manipulative, trying to say his peace through dm would have been down right foul..even I would butcher him for that.

That whole situation was a mess honestly and trying to put peoples emotions and reactions into boxes doesn't work imo.

On rachel's end, I personally think she needed to minimize what her relationship with peter was for the sake of her engagement and respect for Bryan, and I 100% see and understand that. But I also see how that would eff up peter's emotions too cause he's essentially being told...actually it was never even about you. Some may not agree with me but ATFR was the saddest excuse of closure I've ever seen. On both ends.

Rachel is happy and I don't think this is gonna affect her whatsoever. Peter is getting there. And I just hope now that we have the bachelor announced, I can finally enjoy peter and daisy.

DM or email would not have gained him the attention every drama queen craves, IMO. Peter's emotions were effed up before Rachel even met him. IMO, He just doesn't have sense enough to conduct a private burial for them so here we are in cyberspace, again. For every person who thinks - Oh, poor baby, his wittle feelings are hurt, there is at least one and likely more that couldn't care less and as one of those weary people, I am just tired of his whiny azz being so self-serving and pathetic. He admits he's a coward - no news there. He had much more to tell Rachel, ok. IMO, she knows that and she knows what and she knows why and she's still over it. So he should just continue to cuddle Daisy until he finds an unsuspecting victim to indulge his emotional dysfunction. Clearly there is a long and pitiful but willing line of all kinds of candidates and while none of them are optimal, they will just have to do. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:16 am

Sorry if this was already posted

https://www.google.ca/amp/people.com/tv/peter-kraus-wasnt-100-percent-ready-bachelor-possible-future/amp/

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:00 am

With all the terribleness going on in the world, I really needed this laugh. I cannot stop laughing! cantstopl cantstopl Sayonara, Peter!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:02 am

The thing is, Rachel doesn't want DM, emails or anything else from him. He already tried contacting her off the show. She didn't respond. If he somehow needs to still say his goodbyes, he can write an email and never send it, or write an letter and burn it. She very clearly said to his face, that she wants no contact with him, she doesn't want to hear what he has to say. But somehow his need to have his say overrides her want to not have contact with him. Jmo.

Imo he has never been turned down like this before, and he hasn't learned the boundaries and respect he should have when the other party doesn't want to be in contact. So he does it publicly, and gets praised, and Rachel gets dragged (on sm). Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:43 am

Murakamee wrote:With all the terribleness going on in the world, I really needed this laugh. I cannot stop laughing! cantstopl cantstopl Sayonara, Peter!

...and the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round..   spitcoffee

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:49 am

FashionLover wrote:Objectively I can see how some would be irritated by the message he wrote rachel but from the history of this board, if that message came the night of the finale, peter would have still been roasted for being in the wrong, and being manipulative and disrespectful cause then, he would have been taking more attention away from the couple than he already had inadvertently done so  through the edit.

Honestly he didn't need to post it at all. Everything that could have been said, was said, in La Rioja and at AFTR. He should not have tagged Rachel in his message, it's disrespectful to Rachel and totally disrespectful to her fiance.

Peter is a passive/aggressive jerk, he makes me exhausted with his whiny I can't, I won't, but OK if you are going to dump me I will attitude. The fact that he tagged her in his post means that all of her fans also saw it and enabled his fans to continue to "bully" her on SM. He talks about "being nice" on his SM and then continues to enable his fans to "bully" his ex girlfriend on her SM. He reminds me of the movie "Mean Girls", he is the epitome of a mean girl. JMO

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 70 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:56 am

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think he tagged her in the picture. Now her handle was in the caption (it's been removed FYI) so the only way Rachel's fans could have found it was going to Peter's page to look for it. It wouldn't show up in her tagged photos. But like I said, I could have missed that the photo itself was tagged but I don't think it ever was.

Other guys posted nice messages to Rachel and I didn't have a problem with that. It would be hypocritical of me to be fine with those but then take offense to Peter's message. JMO

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 70 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 70 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:00 am

umngirl wrote:Maybe I missed it, but I don't think he tagged her in the picture. Now her handle was in the caption (it's been removed FYI) so the only way Rachel's fans could have found it was going to Peter's page to look for it. It wouldn't show up in her tagged photos. But like I said, I could have missed that the photo itself was tagged but I don't think it ever was.

Other guys posted nice messages to Rachel and I didn't have a problem with that. It would be hypocritical of me to be fine with those but then take offense to Peter's message. JMO

So he removed her tag (the @).  Oh he's so fine!

ETA to remove incorrect info.

Last edited by gurlbrit on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 70 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:07 am

gurlbrit wrote:
umngirl wrote:Maybe I missed it, but I don't think he tagged her in the picture. Now her handle was in the caption (it's been removed FYI) so the only way Rachel's fans could have found it was going to Peter's page to look for it. It wouldn't show up in her tagged photos. But like I said, I could have missed that the photo itself was tagged but I don't think it ever was.

So he removed her tag (the @) will automatically tag her.  Oh he's so fine!

It actually depends on her settings for Instagram. You can set it to only receive notification when someone tags you in a photo. You can turn it off notifications for people just mentioning you in comments and captions. Since she is someone who gets lots of comments mentioning her, I'm guessing she has that notification feature turned off. So if she does, she wouldn't even know he mentioned her in the caption unless someone told her or she found out herself.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 70 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 70 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd