SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:29 am

The bottom line IMO time to swallow Petiocre and move on. 100 chews is more than enough now.
chewing its cud
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 71 Fat-cow-chewing

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by gurlbrit Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:30 am

umngirl wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
umngirl wrote:Maybe I missed it, but I don't think he tagged her in the picture. Now her handle was in the caption (it's been removed FYI) so the only way Rachel's fans could have found it was going to Peter's page to look for it. It wouldn't show up in her tagged photos. But like I said, I could have missed that the photo itself was tagged but I don't think it ever was.

Other guys posted nice messages to Rachel and I didn't have a problem with that. It would be hypocritical of me to be fine with those but then take offense to Peter's message. JMO

So he removed her tag (the @).  Oh he's so fine!

It actually depends on her settings for Instagram. You can set it to only receive notification when someone tags you in a photo. You can turn it off notifications for people just mentioning you in comments and captions. Since she is someone who gets lots of comments mentioning her, I'm guessing she has that notification feature turned off. So if she does, she wouldn't even know he mentioned her in the caption unless someone told her or she found out herself.

Thanks for the info, I corrected my post. Irrespective, he originally used her name/tag in his post, enabling his fans to continue to bully. My opinion is that SM bullying and bullying by mean girls at school needs to stop; we have become an angry and mean people and believe that whatever we do and post has no consequences. He should just stop and get on with his life instead of continuing to do his "WOE IS ME"~! This also applies to the other BN contestant who continues to use her "tag" to benefit himself.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 71 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:31 am

Man, cows are adorable AF!! Makes me want to give up beef heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:34 am

Alanna wrote:Man, cows are adorable AF!! Makes me want to give up beef heartbeat

I tried to find a nice looking cow, even one with gap teeth. But no could find. cheeky

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:01 am

He definitely removed the tag. Master of head games IMHO.

Original post
snipped
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwRzvtgbXo/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

First and foremost.. @therachlindsay , there are so very many things that I've wished I could say to you since the day we parted ways in Spain, but for everyone's sake, snipped
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4367p756-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-discussion-9

Current post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwRzvtgbXo/?taken-by=peterkrauswi
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 71 Captur39

POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2017 AT 11:06PM EDT
http://people.com/tv/peter-kraus-wasnt-100-percent-ready-bachelor-possible-future/
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 71 Captur40

This is what stands out to me is another example of how arrogant he is IMHO. I cannot stand the rude arrogant attitude which IMO he displays time and time again on SM and his behaviour on my screen. He learned nothing.

Upon leaving the @bacheloretteabc I was asked, "what did you learn about yourself during this process?" And at the time I naively said "nothing that I can think of."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:07 am

@GuardianAngel  I think he is still chewing on remnants of the tag. I think I saw pieces of it with my super dooper sleuther eyes. :lookout
I wonder as he was struggling to hold back tears if he was looking out his car's rearview mirror once again.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:09 am

What's the point of untagging after the damage has already been done?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:14 am

@Cocoasneeze Shutting the barn door after the cow escapes?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:17 am

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:27 am

Just a point of clarification: tagging is done on the picture itself. When someone tags someone on a photo the little person silhouette is in the lower left corner. If you use someone's handle in a picture caption or a comment it's called mentioning. Two different things. You can check tagged photos on someone's profile. You can't see all that captions and comments mentioning someone on their profile. Does that make sense?

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 71 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 71 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:35 am

umngirl wrote:Just a point of clarification: tagging is done on the picture itself. When someone tags someone on a photo the little person silhouette is in the lower left corner. If you use someone's handle in a picture caption or a comment it's called mentioning. Two different things. You can check tagged photos on someone's profile. You can't see all that captions and comments mentioning someone on their profile. Does that make sense?

Yep, totally makes sense. A mention is different than tagging. You only see the mention if you actually go to that person's post. Only Rachel would get a notification that someone mentioned her and that's only if they follow each other which in this case they don't.

How dare Peter write something about his journey with this franchise for the past 6 months after it officially came to an end yesterday. *insert sarcasm*
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:48 am

Well I have found one thing I don't like about Peter. His indecisiveness cost me getting to see him on my TV screen for 3 months. He let fear overrule opportunity, something I very much relate to and am currently working to change in my own life.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd