SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:07 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:Buzzfeed is not that serious, they're not expecting folks to riot laugh out loud

Yeah, I save my rioting for much more serious things like Black Friday sales giggling
Yup, same! I think humor is everyone's best friend, on both sides of the fence. I know it makes my life more pleasant, I don't have the energy for moral outrage over this show, regardless of who is f1 Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:Buzzfeed is not that serious, they're not expecting folks to riot laugh out loud

Yeah, I save my rioting for much more serious things like Black Friday sales giggling
Yup, same! I think humor is everyone's best friend, on both sides of the fence. I know it makes my life more pleasant, I don't have the energy for moral outrage over this show, regardless of who is f1 Smiley

:gotcha:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Normally I would agree but the Peter worshipers on SM are truly a different breed IMO. I see a SM riot for a few hours atleast. laugh out loud laugh out loud I am honestly scared for the women on his season if he ends up being the Bachelor. :nervous

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:19 pm

SM is off the charts obsessed with Peter. We need a new word for "obsessed."
http://instagram.com/whypeterwon

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:22 pm

"why Peter won" laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:41 pm

But like won what when he doesn't even want the lead?? Oh peeps laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Maybe he won Dean? cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:44 pm

Oh Rachel is in Dallas so no SHV this weekend
Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Seems like she is working, representing her law firm in an event. Bryan is working as well. I am so curious about their plans moving forward. They are both successful and established in their worlds, it will be more difficult than ever for one person to pack up and leave everything.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:05 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud I laughed!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mackbend/13-people-who-are-going-to-be-pissed-if-bryan-wins-i2td?bfsource=bbf_enus&utm_term=.scjEL8EbB#.gsb5Dx5Kg

I wonder how many of those people are the same person. cantstopl rofl cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Diana wrote:The fits Peter fans are going to have along with how happy B and R are is going to be so glorious to me laugh out loud

BTW--Diana I had to share this--lots of them think you are a producer with the show. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:57 pm

i was quite surprise of the PRO-Bryan comments here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEj0aqhH4Ps

I think we have way more pro-Bryan than what many people think.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21