SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:38 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Those were not tough questions. Madison is full of smart bright women doing graduate school, so nah, I don't buy that a 30 year old man can't find love in Madison.

If you honestly think Rachel is it, then why not give her the proposal? This is another Peter's words don't match what he does. I honestly don't get him. I do understand why his fans love him. He seemed so genuine and sincere there. But then he is cold as ice and doesn't comfort a crying Rachel at the last talk we saw. This is why I think he was playing games, his actions and words and heck his words them selves don't always match up. JMO.

@stuckinsc  The TV Peter that I have seen doesn't seem like he is any where near ready to be in a mature relationship with any "smart bright woman doing graduate school".  IMO Rachel and those women are so far out of his league it isn't funny. I don't find him particularly smart (Coitus with a Q). I don't find him particularly bright (I've heard no stimulating conversations from him---only tooth gaps and bare feet). And from what I've read here, he did not finish college, let alone pursue graduate school for a profession. I'm not saying that any man who foregoes college is a dummy. I'm just saying that TV Peter, IMO, does not appear to be a very good match for a smart, bright, grad school woman.

IMO, Even if a guy is on a different plain as far as education and profession, a relationship can work out IF he brings all the other elements together---stimulating conversations, being well-read, well-traveled, job security/personal finances are in good shape, AND they connect FROM WITHIN, i.e. EMOTIONALLY.  THIS is what is missing in TV Peter. He does not connect emotionally with Rachel, as far as I can see.  He doesn't do it with his words and he doesn't do it with his body language. In the scene that is TBC on the FSD, he sits there without any empathy. He states his opinion about what an engagement means to him, which is totally fine. But then, what follows is sorely lacking. No words about finding common ground, understanding, regret. Nope. He just sits there staring like "the ball is in your court. You can take it or leave it. If you don't like what you are hearing then go ahead and do me a favor and eliminate me." He is passive aggressively asking her to cut him loose. he doesn't want to be there. I understand that Rachel is under contract to string along the guys to the end, but is he contractually required to stay there? I don't think so. CMIIW. I'd respect the guy if he said right there, that they don't seem to be on the same page, but instead I find him to be going through the motions for his own media exposure only. I don't even believe that he wants to be the next Bachelor. I really don't.

Peter was able to play it cool with Rachel's family and come across as conservative and level-headed in this crazy show environment, compared to falling in bubble love like Bryan and Eric. (Let's not forget that Eric is also verbalizing his deep feelings for Rachel, too. It isn't just Bryan.) I can see where the skeptical family would find that 'normal'. BUT, let's remember that Peter met the family first and they had yet to see Eric or Bryan and how they interacted with her. I think Peter is the kind of guy who could come across as 'non-offensive' where meeting a family---but that's because he is just blah. He doesn't say anything to cause pause because he really doesn't say anything at all. I find him the most endearing when he is interacting with children---his niece, Rachel's nephew, and Spanish girl. Why? Because he has some sort of natural, easy connection. It doesn't require deep thought or emotional depth. I think Peter should stick to showering his new puppy with affection and spend some time doing volunteer work at a youth camp. He seems like those 2 things actually bring him a little bit of joy. JMOAA.

I always love reading your posts and agree 100% with you regarding Peter.  To find a good example of how TV Peter was able to make a good impression on Rachel's family, all you have to do is go back to page 57 of this thread and view the video of Peter's conversation with Rachel's female cousin.  IMO the moment that Peter walked into the room, her cousin was immediately "taken in by his model good looks" and even declared him the winner before meeting either of the other two guys.  IMO this is exactly what the real Peter is used to on a daily basis back out in the real word.  Women are drawn to him, and he is the one used to being pursued.

Peter was completely at ease with her cousin and knew that he didn't need to do much to win her approval.  Heck, he even told her at the end "This was fun".  I think he knew that he had knocked it out of the park with her, so to speak.  And since I think that Peter is used to having women swoon over him, this put him at ease and enabled him to present himself to Rachel's family - exactly how he intended to - and to leave them with a good impression of him.  He wanted to set the bar high, and he did.

I can't quite figure out what Peter's end game was/is for going on the Bachelorette, but I don't think that he wanted to be Rachel's last man standing.  That is for sure.  JMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Buzzfeed is not that serious, they're not expecting folks to riot laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@BlackHalo IA and to caption it people who will riot? How disgusting IMHO.

Exactly. I have never seen an F1 get this much OTT hate when he has barely done anything to justify it. Do they really think complaining will change the outcome? cantstopl Let Rachel live her life. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:42 pm

The fits Peter fans are going to have along with how happy B and R are is going to be so glorious to me laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Rather than focusing on the love story, that is obvious by how happy Rachel has been post filming, the media is discussing a guy who didn't even want to be the F1 IMHO. At least the SM trolls are happy to hate.

The supporters will and are enjoying the love story. No one knows how long they will last, but ATM it is a story where two people fell in love. I'll take that over the negative which we have far to much of in this world IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Heeee. I dare y'all not to smile at least once. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 61 1f600  
Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Diana wrote:The fits Peter fans are going to have along with how happy B and R are is going to be so glorious to me laugh out loud
It really feels like most of them are living their lives vicariously through Rach. There is no reason to be THIS bothered about her not choosing Peter.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:55 pm

What's the hype about this theory Fred has.
Him saying Peter won't propose during the finale but after
Rachel did say it's a season of firsts and that the finale is nothing we've ever seen before. Maybe i'm reading too much into it ?

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Nillay wrote:What's the hype about this theory Fred has.
Him saying Peter won't propose during the finale but after
Rachel did say it's a season of firsts and that the finale is nothing we've ever seen before. Maybe i'm reading too much into it ?

Unless people think the proposal happened after the FRC but when still in Spain and the camera filmed it then, I don't see how that theory works since she keeps saying she's engaged. And the promo of Rachel at the FRC and her face when her F1 shows up makes it clear in my opinion that the proposal happens then.

It really feels like most of them are living their lives vicariously through Rach. There is no reason to be THIS bothered about her not choosing Peter.

Basically. To them, Peter is the hottest man to ever be on this show and greatest thing since God invented men so how could Rachel possibly not pick him. It's just blasphemy. The irony is so many of these people talk about Rachel being blinded by lust and not seeing and paying attention to who Bryan really is and I feel like they're the ones not paying attention to what's really happening.

They're convinced Peter is just deep and mysterious and so serious about love and marriage and miss the glaring red flags of his possible commitment issues and let's not forget the most important, that he's not that into Rachel. I just thank goodness for Sharleen and the guys from Two Bros this season. They have been palate cleansers for me from all the Peter walks on water crap.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:59 pm

everglow wrote:Heeee. I dare y'all not to smile at least once. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 61 1f600  
Source

She looks so happy! awwww
She described Bryan as Sexy in her ITM for his HTD. I know she said Peter is good looking, but has she ever said Peter's sexy?

Do you think it's SHV this weekend? I don't think Rachel is traveling with her squad (none of their IG has her in it) and both of them are quiet on sm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Tajlena wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 61 Img_1010

She told no lies! This is what a lot of people are thinking.

Is anyone surprised. She'll get absolute trashed when she doesn't pick him. There's this 'she doesn't deserve him, she deserves trash like Bryan' sentiment going on, and it's really annoying. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Alanna wrote:Buzzfeed is not that serious, they're not expecting folks to riot laugh out loud

Yeah, I save my rioting for much more serious things like Black Friday sales giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21