SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Not sure if this was already mentioned here. But she is very clear who she picked in this Hollywood Reporter interview.

In recent interviews, she has been saying of Bryan that he is who he says he is. And then in the Hollywood Reporter interview below she says her fiance is who he says he is. Can't be more clear than that!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Not sure if this was already mentioned here. But she is very clear who she picked in this Hollywood Reporter interview.

In recent interviews, she has been saying of Bryan that he is who he says he is. And then in the Hollywood Reporter interview below she says her fiance is who he says he is. Can't be more clear than that!

Rachel during the last interview cycle - 'It's BRYAN.. BRYAN is my fiancé.. He is my too good to be true.. My Best Friend.. My Jerome' laugh out loud laugh out loud

Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:30 pm

@coolangel what did you say??? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Might as well post Peter's scehuld for the upcoming week.
If it holds true, that means he probably won't leave Madison until Friday. Hopefully Bryan turns his tag on so we will get an airport sighting sometime this week.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 70 Img_0668

http://kampsfit.com/schedule/

ETA; I made a mistake and corrected it in my original post.
Peter can leave fir LA as early as Friday if the schedule remains.

Last edited by sdmom on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Isn't the People shoot done the weekend before the airing of the FRC?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:35 pm

When does ATFR shoot? Is that live?

According to the fitness schedule for the finale week, Peter is scheduled to teach  on Thursday August 10th. So it appears that he only has Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off during the finale week and we know he's got a big event on Saturday. So not much time with his beloved Rachel (I'm kidding!).

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Isn't the People shoot done the weekend before the airing of the FRC?

It's usually done around that weekend but not always. I think it's been anywhere from two weekends before the finale to done after the finale airs on a few occasions.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 70 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 70 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:41 pm

The ATFR is shot live, I believe an hour before it airs? Some can CMIIW. Sometimes they have fake audiences, and sometimes if you can get tickets, anyone can attend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:04 pm

I vaguely remember Vanessa was spotted at the airport either Thursday or Friday and they did the people shoot the next day.
Paging @coolangel who definitely has a better memory than I.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:05 pm

sdmom wrote:I vaguely remember Vanessa was spotted at the airport either Thursday or Friday and they did the people shoot the next day.
Paging @coolangel who definitely has a better memory than I.

Vanessa was photographed at the airport on Thursday and the PEOPLE shoot was on Friday. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:36 pm

Yes the People shoot is Friday.

I remember Jordan got a hair cut etc. Just prior.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yes the People shoot is Friday.

I remember Jordan got a hair cut etc. Just prior.

Haha! Makes sense as to why Bryan was asking fans yesterday what to do with his beard. laugh out loud laugh out loud And how suddenly his barber shut shop early when most said to go for a trim. cheeky cheeky

I would be surprised if this isn't one of the poses - I feel it's Brachel's goto pose.  giggling  giggling

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 70 19955795_1200232003455862_2138880575103041536_n
Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21