SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Wow! This paragraph right here from her blog tell me everything I need to know about her thoughts on Peter!

Even after an almost perfect day I still had doubts if he would be ready to start his own family in a matter of weeks. That was the struggle, the push and pull in my relationship with Peter, he was giving me just enough to stay around without taking a stance on his feelings. Leaving Dallas, I knew I needed a definitive outlook on what Peter wanted for himself and what he wanted with me.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:03 pm

laugh out loud she's going to make this afr so messy and for no reason. Girl, check yourself!! You're going to walk away with Bryan and everything will be fine, don't make yourself look mean and angry and petty! Oh well. I'll enjoy it laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Ohhhhh, Astrid! cantstopl rofl Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 29 3806527698 giggling Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 29 2498057887 More loose lips! The host handled it well though! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 29 4256136633
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud she's going to make this afr so messy and for no reason. Girl, check yourself!! You're going to walk away with Bryan and everything will be fine, don't make yourself look mean and angry and petty! Oh well. I'll enjoy it laugh out loud

I don't think she would have gone there, but it must suck since she was so gracious about both Peter and Dean in the beginning and they've both been sh*tting on her relationship with Bryan (both on- and off-screen). And, I do think she probably feels used watching that back and becoming suspicious about his yearbook quote that he never wanted her and it was all about the Bachelor for him. I feel bad for her, because if she comes off as anything but the kindest, most gracious, groveling lead ever at the AFR, she is going to get dragged by the Peter fanatics, but I also kind of don't blame her?

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:15 pm

Seeing how unwavering he was about his hopes for an engagement and how protective of him I got made my family realize the love was real. wrote:

She keeps showing her hand all over the place. Lol. She basically cannot write about this man without making it clear she loves him and that the love is mutual. Her protecting him. Him being unwavering as he got grilled. Reciprocal. Mutual. She just... Continues not to be unclear.

Oh, and she summed up Peter how I'd thought. And she lived it, so it's nice to know I'm not crazy for reading his actions like such.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:19 pm

ATFR is going to be so good. Or bad. Whichever way you look at it laugh out loud.

Damn.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Alanna wrote:Jojo was absolutely her sweetheart self, she praised B and R and had only wonderful things to say about everyone on this season heartbeat it would be nice if the girls were friends because she's a great friend to have I think Smiley

I agree. JoJo IMO has always been a class act and upbeat/happy. Hopefully a friendship will form. It was kind of her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:39 pm

bluejay25 wrote:So according to Rachel's people blog, before meeting Bryan, her family did look into the sloppy seconds thing and did look into his background! And she went so hard for him with that knowledge. So she made her decision outright. And those of you said, she was gone for Bryan early were right. It was really over a long time ago then.

There are reasons those who sleuthed things early on and called it early on did so. From both ends. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 29 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:42 pm

I don't think Rachel is being petty or calling out Peter in the blog in anyway. I think she is having one of those aha moments watching the show back and her thoughts about Peter's stance is no different than what some people have expressed on the forum. Whether it is god, bad or neither is up to personal interpretation JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:45 pm

[quote="TheWrongReasons"]
Dessler wrote:Rachel is definitely engaged to Bryan. Astrid accidentally slipped on et live. She said Rachel is planning an engagement party in Dallas and after that they are going to Miami for another engagement party. I don't think she realised she gave away the winner. @28 mins mark laugh out loud. She was doing so well

omg Astrid laugh out loud  cantstopl  So hilarious - I love it! Hugesmile

btw has anyone listened to the Ben/AI podcast? Becca was sub co-hosting for Ben and JoJo called in. She was asked who she thought would win and (paraphrasing) said she thought B/R has great chemistry and she could see them together. I like that she was her usual sweetheart self and didn't say anything negative unlike a lot of Bach alums. IMO she probably empathises with Rachel re. all the questioning/negativity re. her projected F1.

[/quote   wow

Last edited by fabgirl on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:46 pm

I get that she's mad and had her aha moments or what have you but he's the "loser" here so she's fighting an un-win-able battle imo. The majority of audience aren't going to like the woman with the 100k ring dragging the guy she dumped.

It's her choice to do whatever she wants, I will love, love, LOVE it, don't get me wrong but it's the worse choice for her imo and a big mistake, if this is the route she's going to go.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:47 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO Rachel has started calling out Peter in her blogs. Was she reading here last night? laugh out loud laugh out loud  @stuckinsc, the bolded is pretty much what you said last night IMO. I am glad Rachel sees it too and made the right decision IMO.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 29 4256136633

Even after an almost perfect day I still had doubts if he would be ready to start his own family in a matter of weeks. That was the struggle, the push and pull in my relationship with Peter, he was giving me just enough to stay around without taking a stance on his feelings. Leaving Dallas, I knew I needed a definitive outlook on what Peter wanted for himself and what he wanted with me.
Source: http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-3/

All JMO

@coolangel, we nailed it and she is over his games. Good for her. I am a bit surprised if TPTB want him as the bachelor they let that in. I think he is getting Luke Pelled and I personally am enjoying it.

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud she's going to make this afr so messy and for no reason. Girl, check yourself!! You're going to walk away with Bryan and everything will be fine, don't make yourself look mean and angry and petty! Oh well. I'll enjoy it laugh out loud

I think if Peter plays nice she might be okay.  But if he pulls his saintly Peter crap, I think the chill will leave the building. Again, I am team Rach and think Hypocrisy Peter deserves it. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21