SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:02 pm

IDK the more I read her tweet, the more I'm thinking. What does she mean she never imitates?

That can be taken in reference to Andi's choice in choosing a jerk?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:04 pm

@Topazgold When people drag, drag, drag and drag 24/7 on your loved one it can tend to make a person nasty. It goes on on SM, it goes on endlessly on other forums, it's not so bad here.
Either way, she would be better off saying nothing. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:07 pm

IMO I'm sure it must but it's part of the beast. Sometimes you gotta take the good with bad.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Topazgold wrote:@Alanna good question. Maybe all is not so rosey with Mr. 305, otherwise why would she care about a comment made 3 days ago?!?

She looked ecstatic in her SHV pics on 4th of July. She glows and gushes in practically every interview about him and he looks great on IG IMO.

Not saying there will never be trouble in paradise, but I don't see this tweet as a good indication that there is. JMO.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:08 pm

@GuardianAngel I think she just doesn't like to be compared to a past lead. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:09 pm

That imitation tweet is only gonna come to bite her in the azz come finale cause what tanner tweeted was technically not false. She shoulda just stayed quite but her frustration is also understandable
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:14 pm

@kerriway I agree, she looks happy & stunning post filming. All I am saying is haven't we seen this many times before with previous couples? Like all things in life, time will tell...

Who cares what someone says 3 days ago if you're so happy & planning your engagement parties? All MO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IDK the more I read her tweet, the more I'm thinking. What does she mean she never imitates?

Except that you wonderful ladies sleuthed the proof that Bryan is F1!!!
IMO, she's saying:

Rachel > Andi
Nick > Peter
Bryan > Josh

All the above are true IMO

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:18 pm

I totally agree she really should stay quiet and say nothing. But, otoh, I can't blame her. She's only human.
Look at me! I can't tear myself away from this board ! I spent hours and hours reading and defending Nick the past three, four years and I don't even know him! Lol. Do I sound like a loser? rofl probably...

I just wish the season be over soon and she and her fiancé can enjoy their life together and continue to build on their relationship, that's all.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IDK the more I read her tweet, the more I'm thinking. What does she mean she never imitates?

that was my immediate conclusion

she is NOT andi. Bryan is NOT Josh. ........ and most probably she did NOT sleep with her F2 and F3 (my conclusion)
she claimed many times over that it is a season of first.
TBH it is quite insulting to compare her to anyone as they are all individuals. that is a pack of BS

I saw in recent interviews that she is over all the SM pack of BS.... she wants this over so bad, that is plain obvious.
I also think that since the finale, she got the REAL MePeter and has no more illusions of who he is and it must be very frustrating to see what she hoped (you will fall in love with my fiance with me -not verbatim) said in her early interviews is not realizing as she thought.

BTW, check at 20:00... I think Olivia Caridi also figured it out Peter....

http://people.com/celebrity/full-episode-people-now-tuesday-july-25-2017/

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 54 Captur53
https://twitter.com/ebassclinics

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:23 pm

IMO Bryan is no Josh, and she's no Andi, I'm thinking that's what she means by her tweet. Tanner's tweet may technically be correct, but I don't blame her for her response. That was just a stupid thing to say IMHO. None of those involved are anything alike IMO.

I also didn't like Jared and Carly getting involved. IMO it's just mean. Bachelor people should be supporting one another but they chose to snark season after season forgetting the benefits they've gained from being on the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:24 pm

FashionLover wrote:That imitation tweet is only gonna come to bite her in the azz come finale cause what tanner tweeted was technically not false. She shoulda just stayed quite but her frustration is also understandable

IMO Tanner is an azzhole and azzwhole. He is a bully, moron and sleaze ball. He has said nasty, uncouth things about his own wife. But that's Tanner and this its not his thread.
Rachel needs to be quiet at this point just because it's classier. IMO She is 32 and will do as she pleases. Regardless of what me or anyone else her friends, co-workers, squad, tptb etc fiancé think or tell her because that his who she is. She can handle the heat and I'm sure will do fine. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21