SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:26 pm

was this interview live?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:28 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:

btw has anyone listened to the Ben/AI podcast? Becca was sub co-hosting for Ben and JoJo called in. She was asked who she thought would win and (paraphrasing) said she thought B/R has great chemistry and she could see them together. I like that she was her usual sweetheart self and didn't say anything negative unlike a lot of Bach alums. IMO she probably empathises with Rachel re. all the questioning/negativity re. her projected F1.

That's so sweet of Jojo. It's always surprising to me to see so many Bachelor contestants believe everything that they see on an edited TV show and judge so harshly, when they themselves complained about viewers doing the same thing to them. And, the Bachelorettes should have each others' backs! Hopefully Rachel follows in Jojo's footsteps and doesn't fight back too much with all the haterz and just lets their relationship prove people wrong. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 pm

Jojo was absolutely her sweetheart self, she praised B and R and had only wonderful things to say about everyone on this season heartbeat it would be nice if the girls were friends because she's a great friend to have I think Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:33 pm

I knew the whole squad knew. I think at least a dozen or more of her friends know. Poor Astrid. Her phone is probably blowing up right now laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Most people in bachelor nation always know the winner, because they are friends with producers, friends with the F1,F2 and it just spreads like a wild fire, some look at RS. Rachel does not necessarily have to tell them explicitly for them to know.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 pm

I wonder if it is possible for astrid to get out of this... but this is ET

is ET close to ABC (me ignorant)

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Anyone read Rachel's blog? Pretty much confirms she broke up with the F2 the night before the FRC jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:53 pm

can someone please put rachel and bryan in contact with ashley/jp and des/chris, that way maybe they can move away from this squad fiasco and have a fighting chance? I hope i hope i hope they go back to lawyer rachel and chiropractor bryan living in the middle of nowhere texas, get as far away from bachelor nation as possible
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:53 pm

So according to Rachel's people blog, before meeting Bryan, her family did look into the sloppy seconds thing and did look into his background! And she went so hard for him with that knowledge. So she made her decision outright. And those of you said, she was gone for Bryan early were right. It was really over a long time ago then.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:56 pm

IMO Rachel has started calling out Peter in her blogs. Was she reading here last night? laugh out loud laugh out loud @stuckinsc, the bolded is pretty much what you said last night IMO. I am glad Rachel sees it too and made the right decision IMO. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 28 4256136633

Even after an almost perfect day I still had doubts if he would be ready to start his own family in a matter of weeks. That was the struggle, the push and pull in my relationship with Peter, he was giving me just enough to stay around without taking a stance on his feelings. Leaving Dallas, I knew I needed a definitive outlook on what Peter wanted for himself and what he wanted with me.
Source: http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-3/

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:56 pm

FashionLover wrote:can someone please put rachel and bryan in contact with ashley/jp and des/chris, that way maybe they can move away from this squad fiasco and have a fighting chance? I hope i hope i hope they go back to lawyer rachel and chiropractor bryan living in the middle of nowhere texas, get as far away from bachelor nation as possible
Maybe they'll make better friends in LA laugh out loud zoinks!! I'm with ya!! I want to see them adult without this whole nightmare and #squd crappola, unless they're okay being my laughing stocks, in which case, go forth and be merry laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:57 pm

@HEA ABC has publicists and lawyers on hand that deal in this type of stuff daily. They routinely negotiate with the trades and entertainment shows and ask them to sort of ignore, or not cover certain things/spoilers/reports. Sometimes they flat out get an embargo date on when trades/show can talk about certain content/details. Who Rachel chooses may already be embargoed content that can't be discussed until a certain date for all we know, given the press is getting advanced screeners.

ABC can threaten to ice out certain media/show/trades and pull credentials to all ABC affiliated stuff and press releases and deny access to their talent if they need to, and just a slew of things they can leverage to try to keep this from being a major story all over the place. IF they even care to do so and IF embargoes aren't already in place anyway.

I'm sure they've probably made overtures to everyone not to let this be a mass media coverage thing-- if they're concerned. It only takes one person to ignore them, of course, but... I don't know. I'm not really panicked. It could blow up, but for lots of reasons, it doesn't have to be a disaster, either. We'll see. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21