SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:45 am

LynnTa wrote:or me the only other reason why Peter and not Will,  made it this far is because tptb saw him as a possible TB imo  and he got the 1st date. I don't know the history of those who get the 1st date on this show but I think they always end in the final 3. It also looks like the person who gets the 1st date  becomes the spoiled F1--Isn't it that tptb have a say in who goes and when--as shown by Rachel keeping Lee and Whaboom and drummer boy , Demario etc--I have no stats to prove it. AJMO

I heard for many seasons that once the lead tell them the top 2-4 guys, they put names on dates and GD.

No way, anyone will make me believe that Rachel kept kaboom around because he was different and deserved to be known versus Blake E who is a veteran or any other decent guys who left before him. Same with Lee.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:49 am

Yeah, Peter's body language in that video clip says it all, IMO. He couldn't look less interested if he tried.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:50 am

Carine wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Carine wrote:For the last few eps it is more like they are editing it like Peter is the one that may leave imo.. Bryan's date maybe uploaded later..

Also does anyone know why Bryan would need an entertainment lawyer?

Where does it say that?
Maybe future employment opportunity for his fiancé?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxlXGnhoah/?taken-by=redcarpetlaw

lawyer or agent?
do bach couples need lawyers the first 2 years until the ABC contract expires?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:50 am

How do we know that Eric is not at the MTA???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:52 am

Carine wrote:
SFoster wrote:
Carine wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxlXGnhoah/?taken-by=redcarpetlaw

wow, is he lawyering up because of the show? What??

He also visited magnusmediausa
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW0q6WYDppp/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
I saw something somewhere, sorry can't remember where, where Rachel was caught on a SM video in the background of a group dinner, talking to her finace on the phone and mentioned that people were interested in them doing a reality show.  Maybe he and Rachel are going to do it? And he needs an independent counsel to look at the contracts?

ETA: look at both magnusmedia and the lawfirm. Both are about representing musicians. I guess Bryan plays a musical instrument.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:54 am

interesting that she stuttered on : peter and I HAD something special (past tense) @ 0:33 source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:56 am

Ilovepeter wrote:
Carine wrote:
SFoster wrote:

I saw something somewhere, sorry can't remember where, where Rachel was caught on a SM video in the background of a group dinner, talking to her finace on the phone and mentioned that people were interested in them doing a reality show.  Maybe he and Rachel are going to do it? And he needs an independent counsel to look at the contracts?

I am sure many offers will be thrown to the couple. It is wise to get a lawyer IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:03 am

Ilovepeter wrote:
Carine wrote:
SFoster wrote:

ETA: look at both magnusmedia and the lawfirm. Both are about representing musicians. I guess Bryan plays a musical instrument.

Noticed this aswell, so is he going the entertainment route?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:05 am

Does this article HINT that Rachel's family is still coming to terms with her choosing Bryan? Of course, there is the whole "getting to know" part.
Let me know what you guys think, or if I'm just reading too much into it.
https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/rachel-lindsay-concerned-sister-bachelorette/story%3Fid%3D48761212

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:07 am

Why would Bryan need a lawyer when he is engaged to a lawyer? Things that make one go hmm... At least he could be using her law firm.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:07 am

Bryan did just put up a pic of him learning to play guitar.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:11 am

nd4reality wrote:How do we know that Eric is not at the MTA???

He was in NYC until last night. Today he was training a client. He put up an IG story about noon.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal