SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SafronSahara Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Peter is accustomed to being top dog, and when he isn't his jealousy rises to the surface.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:25 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm not convinced Bryan's cheeks aren't fake so...
I have no idea but it just makes Peter look bad to say that. He makes himself look so unlikeable imo, regardless of Bryan and the status of his real/fake cheeks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Sorry for the double post:

bluejay25 wrote:That clip has me dying! laugh out loud Why is Rachel wearing the watch in front of other guys though? I mean obviously she wants Bryan, but where is even the fascade of production suspense for the other guys? Why would either of them want to open up with that matching watch image in front them, laugh out loud, all of them so funny.
Rachel wants to be Bryan's and wants the whole freaking world to know it imo. She doesn't want to wait any longer and wants to tell everyone possible, including her family and the other men imo. I don't know why, kinda silly because her job is to create suspense but there ya have it imo. This woman is Bryan's Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Eric is fair. Bryan can wear his watch every day but Rachel wears hers in front of the others? That's a sign. I think she already made up her mind at that point.
IMO.
Oh, and if it's any other contestant made that kind of comment "a lot of people in _ ___ (insert city name) have fake asses/ boobs/cheeks" would be crucified, but because he's St. Peter, he was applaud of speaking the truth! SMH. I just hate that kind of generalization/stereotype.
JMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Peter's comments just give all the Bryan haterz even more reason to hate him. It's all just so funny considering Peter's "omg, you guys! We all need to be kind to each other! It just makes me cry seeing people be mean to each other". And you just know that Peter is going to pick someone with fake boobs, Botox, and lip fillers, so his comments are hypocritical on two different levels. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:30 pm

And we finally see that Peter is actually not a nice guy at all. If he isn't on top he is petty.

Eric is a man who doesn't need to rip apart someone else to make himself feel better. Peter could use some lessons.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:31 pm

bluejay25 wrote:That clip has me dying! laugh out loud Why is Rachel wearing the watch in front of other guys though? I mean obviously she wants Bryan, but where is even the fascade of production suspense for the other guys? Why would either of them want to open up with that matching watch image in front them, laugh out loud, all of them so funny.

part of the contract. Those are expensive watches. I am sure partnership of this franchise ask them to wear them on specific moment.... plus prods loves to fuel drama and jealousy... the more the merrier.

I knew Dean's favorite color was green, I had doubts about Peter... now no more. But since this mutual declaration of bro love... OF COURSE they both thought alike :swinginglove kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Aria wrote:Peter's comments just give all the Bryan haterz even more reason to hate him. It's all just so funny considering Peter's "omg, you guys! We all need to be kind to each other! It just makes me cry seeing people be mean to each other". And you just know that Peter is going to pick someone with fake boobs, Botox, and lip fillers, so his comments are hypocritical on two different levels. IMO.
lmaooo his f1 will probs be so full of plastic, she'll float in the pool. I would love to see his season.

Last edited by Alanna on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiracleSeason Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 pm

It's interesting that even now, Eric is still seen as whiny and immature because he got into arguments with Iggy and Lee and being disappointed at not getting a 1 on 1 but Peter has been gossiping and attacking Bryan behind his back for weeks and he's still seen as a Saint, JMO.
MiracleSeason
MiracleSeason

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:34 pm

sdmom wrote:Eric is fair. Bryan can wear his watch every day but Rachel wears hers in front of the others? That's a sign. I think she already made up her mind at that point.
IMO.
Oh, and if it's any other contestant made that kind of comment "a lot of people in _ ___ (insert city name) have fake asses/ boobs/cheeks" would be crucified, but because he's St. Peter, he was applaud of speaking the truth! SMH. I just hate that kind of generalization/stereotype.
JMO

from a guy who was a model and where most models need to redo parts of their bodies... just saying

and honestly... WHO CARES!!! What a ridiculous jealous comment. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 70 4103285151

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:36 pm

I wonder what Rachel will think when she watches this part? Or she already did?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:36 pm

MiracleSeason wrote:It's interesting that even now, Eric is still seen as whiny and immature because he got into arguments with Iggy and Lee and being disappointed at not getting a 1 on 1 but Peter has been gossiping and attacking Bryan behind his back for weeks and he's still seen as a Saint, JMO.

I do not think Eric is seen that way anymore. His 1-1 with Rachel was so nice and everyone fell in love with him... on top of his great HTD.

Everyone know who is Lee and Iggy was not appreciated by all guys in the mansion too. Eric was involved only to fuel Lee disgusting character

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal