SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:How do we know that Eric is not at the MTA???

He was with a client this morning. He put up a picture on IG and posted IG story two hours ago. Rachel was getting ready a few hours ago for the taping. If Erica was to be at MTA, I think he would be at the studio and had not access to his phone?
jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:28 pm

sdmom wrote:

He was with a client this morning. He put up a picture on IG and posted IG story two hours ago. Rachel was getting ready  a few hours ago for the taping. If Erica was to be at MTA, I think he would be at the studio and had not access to his phone?
jmo.

Is Peter in LA?

Does ABC always use "As Rachel continues her journey to find her soul mate, with a possible proposal or proposals only weeks away"?

Because for me it looks automatically only ONE proposal. If this is the case, then Peter AND Eric will be MIA on MTA, IMO

note: the entertainment lawyer could be because Rachel knows already she is cast for DWTS on top of all the hollywood gigs the couple will get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Yikes. The editors this season need to get a grip. We seriously have to wait till the FINALE to see who F3 is and have him also at the ATFR...????? Stupid. no no

This season has dragged on and on IMO.... I can't wait to have my life back on August 7th. dizzy

all imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:34 pm

HEA wrote:
sdmom wrote:

He was with a client this morning. He put up a picture on IG and posted IG story two hours ago. Rachel was getting ready  a few hours ago for the taping. If Erica was to be at MTA, I think he would be at the studio and had not access to his phone?
jmo.

Is Peter in LA?

Does ABC always use "As Rachel continues her journey to find her soul mate, with a possible proposal or proposals only weeks away"?

Because for me it looks automatically only ONE proposal. If this is the case, then Peter AND Eric will be MIA on MTA, IMO

note: the entertainment lawyer could be because Rachel knows already she is cast for DWTS on top of all the hollywood gigs the couple will get.

Peter was in Wisconsin today. He did IG story with his nephew and niece. And Daisy, too.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:36 pm

But last season, they used 20 minutes of ATFR having Rachel meet 4 of her suitors. This season, we don't know the next lead, so there will be time to have 20 minutes each for the final 3. IMO.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:38 pm

SFoster wrote:Why would Bryan need a lawyer when he is engaged to a lawyer? Things that make one go hmm... At least he could be using her law firm.

My daughter is married to a lawyer. There are different kinds of attorneys for different kinds of law specialties. They needed a special lawyer to attend to their house closing. They needed a different lawyer to attend to drawing up their wills. So different hats for different things. I would think the same would be for Rachel. Only a foolish lawyer would take clienting herself in all things. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:40 pm

The MTP is going to be episode 9 instead of finale. So they have to fill that 2 hours with dates. It makes sense to me. They've just moved things around, not adding. Usually FD episode is just 3 dates, but they've got to do 3 (not 2) MTP first. I love it!! In fact, i wish they would do this every season, where the MTP is in the lead's hometown. Instead of having that episode where they go to the lead's hometown. Rachel has had better traveling in her season bc they didn't "waste" an entire episode in Dallas. Instead going to 5 European countries! JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:43 pm

But Rachel has legal experience in sports industry. She did her internship doing that for some sports team. That's entertainment and contract related. Civil litigation usually covers contracts. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:53 pm

IMO, she knew about the meeting and my guess approved it or he'd likely be meeting with someone else or not at all. Don't know what's it's for and honestly don't care.  

Now I need some MTA stuff to analyze.  Come on start sharing guys! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Carine wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:
Carine wrote:

He also visited magnusmediausa
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW0q6WYDppp/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
I saw something somewhere, sorry can't remember where, where Rachel was caught on a SM video in the background of a group dinner, talking to her finace on the phone and mentioned that people were interested in them doing a reality show.  Maybe he and Rachel are going to do it? And he needs an independent counsel to look at the contracts?

ETA: look at both magnusmedia and the lawfirm. Both are about representing musicians. I guess Bryan plays a musical instrument.

Noticed this aswell, so is he going the entertainment route?
Did a little digging, both the lawyer and the magnusmedia are based in Miami. They probably have Hollywood offices too.

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Thanks to all of you who posted the heads up about Magnus Media and Hachar Law. Interesting.

It gets more and more intriguing to try to read what Rachel and Bryan are gearing up for.

Magnus is a full-fledged talent agency dealing in sports reps, music, entertainment and talent reps, endorsement and commercial representation... And one of Hachar Law's core areas of practice is entertainment industry contracts.

Couple that with Rachel being at Paradigm Talent Agency for something this week per Angela's Instagram stories (it was the same day she went to the SI stuff and then went to Angela's bday where we got the pic of her with Nick Jonas and the rest of the group celebrating Angela: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWuIX_dlGTG/?taken-by=ang_forthewin) and then we also know PMK*BNC is a major entertainment and corporate PR firm who is now at the very least promoting Rachel if we assume they're not repping her outright, they're at least... handling PR to some extent, no?: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWaZHnZhH3e/?taken-by=pmk_bnc

I just... That's... a lot. Between the two of them. I mean... a lot. There is a lot of intriguing movement around them. What are they doing, I wonder. What are they planning? Or is this all just inquiry to see what their options might be and maybe it amounts to nothing but research? Who knows.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:58 pm

SFoster wrote:But Rachel has legal experience in sports industry.  She did her internship doing that for some sports team. That's entertainment and contract related. Civil litigation usually covers contracts.  JMO

I get it. My SIL is a litigator. For that reason alone you have another litigator involved. It's the same situation as a doctor. It would never be wise to have a physician treat his own family. You may be involved for consult, but I doubt you, as the physician would want to be the surgeon or primary. You would be too subjective or can't see the obvious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal